Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigerian Uche Eke Qualifies For Nigeria As Her First-ever Gymnast. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Uche Eke Qualifies For Nigeria As Her First-ever Gymnast. (621 Views)

Tokyo 2020: Nigeria’s First Olympics Gymnast, Uche Eke Crashes Out / Meet Uche Eke, Nigeria's First Olympic Gymnast / Jade Faulkner, Nigerian Gymnast At The Commonwealth Games. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Uche Eke Qualifies For Nigeria As Her First-ever Gymnast. by adexbee7: 2:38pm On May 30, 2021
Nigeria’s first African games gold medalist in gymnastics Uche Eke, has set another record, as he became the first Nigerian to qualify for the Olympics in gymnastics, in a keenly contested championship in Egypt that ended on the 27th of May,2021.

He qualified alongside compatriots like Omar Mohammed from Egypt and Nareen Daries from South Africa.
23-year-old Eke who graduated with a Master’s Degree from the University of Michigan, the United States of America, hopes to become the first African to win a Gold medal in Gymnastics.

The US-based gymnast will be Nigeria's first gymnast to compete at the Games. Uche Eke @uchemantellem (https://instagram.com/uchemantellem?igshid=1p0yhzys9jrfq) , worked at a startup company called Fayble. Here, he was an Application Development Summer Intern specializing in the recreation of the sound of sports fans cheering a live sporting event. He was a Graduate Student Instructor at the University of Michigan.

He recently graduated with a Master’s of Science Degree!! Not only is he a great Sportsman but also well-read.

His love and passion are the reason he is competing to win for his dear motherland. Now we have a reason an athlete to cheer to victory during the TOKYO 2020 Olympics.

Re: Nigerian Uche Eke Qualifies For Nigeria As Her First-ever Gymnast. by duduade: 2:48pm On May 30, 2021
Way to go Bro

I love gymnastics

God sent me to the wrong country and
But Eba and Akpu wont leave me alone
Re: Nigerian Uche Eke Qualifies For Nigeria As Her First-ever Gymnast. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Nigerian Uche Eke Qualifies For Nigeria As Her First-ever Gymnast. by TossTos: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2021
I celebrate you man

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Whatsapp Number!!!! / Prophet Dat Predicted Cameroon Nt Reaching D Final Just Drop Anoda Prediction / Who's The First Player You Think Of When You See This Shirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.