Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

A Cry For Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Cry For Help (272 Views)

A Cry For Help: Lagos State Government About To Demolish Our Estate / Lady Cries Out For Help As She Films Her Landlord’s Children Assaulting Her / A CRY For Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help by Crying4help: 2:39pm On May 30, 2021
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.
First of all before i begin, i will like to say that i am not a new member here, though i have never dropped a comment on this thread but i follow the thread very well because it's entertaining.
Secondly, the reason why i open a new moniker to post what i am about to narrate is 1. "To protect my identity" and 2, so that trolls won't mock me.

Sincerely speaking from the bottom of my heart, please do hear my story.

I am a 28 years old guy, a first son that graduated From the university since 2017, i have two siblings, two girls that are in secondary school, they are twins and they will write their waec and Neco this year.
Sadly, the three of us are Orphans, we lost our mom six years ago and we lost our dad last year December.
As the eldest son and no job but i am currently working as a fuel attendant in a fuel station.

I think my life is the reason why some people say, life is not fair.
My sisters are to write their exams very soon and they haven't paid for Their enrollment money, my dad is to be buried by August and right now as the eldest son, i have nothing on me for the burial contribution. Sometimes the thought of suicide just overwhelmed me just because it is the easiest way to escape this burden of life.
My brothers, please if there is anyone that can assist me so that i can atleast contribute money for the burial and pay for the enrollment fees of my beloved sisters.
They have agreed to look for job after their exam so they can save money for their higher institution.

Please with all my heart, i need a financial assistance.
Truth be told, I want to drop my bank account here but because i don't want to be mocked because people might find out my name through my bank account number, i decided to download and install a wallet called trust wallet, so that i can receive assistance through bitcoins.

This is my True life story and I've been sincere as much as i can.

This is my bitcoins wallet. Any amount will be greatly appreciated.

bc1qum4wmw7j248dk0dy0tvkucwlv8zge74w9ejnrg
Re: A Cry For Help by TradeFxMT5: 3:12pm On May 30, 2021
Crying4help:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.
First of all before i begin, i will like to say that i am not a new member here, though i have never dropped a comment on this thread but i follow the thread very well because it's entertaining.
Secondly, the reason why i open a new moniker to post what i am about to narrate is 1. "To protect my identity" and 2, so that trolls won't mock me.

Sincerely speaking from the bottom of my heart, please do hear my story.

I am a 28 years old guy, a first son that graduated From the university since 2017, i have two siblings, two girls that are in secondary school, they are twins and they will write their waec and Neco this year.
Sadly, the three of us are Orphans, we lost our mom six years ago and we lost our dad last year December.
As the eldest son and no job but i am currently working as a fuel attendant in a fuel station.

I think my life is the reason why some people say, life is not fair.
My sisters are to write their exams very soon and they haven't paid for Their enrollment money, my dad is to be buried by August and right now as the eldest son, i have nothing on me for the burial contribution. Sometimes the thought of suicide just overwhelmed me just because it is the easiest way to escape this burden of life.
My brothers, please if there is anyone that can assist me so that i can atleast contribute money for the burial and pay for the enrollment fees of my beloved sisters.
They have agreed to look for job after their exam so they can save money for their higher institution.

Please with all my heart, i need a financial assistance.
Truth be told, I want to drop
bc1qum4wmw7j248dk0dy0tvkucwlv8zge74w9ejnrg

You err cry
Re: A Cry For Help by Crying4help: 3:14pm On May 30, 2021
TradeFxMT5:

You are a MUMU MAN
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: 21 rooms Hotel On 7 Plots, Poolside, Cofo In Port Harcourt / A Plot Of Land At Ijede, Ikorodu / Super Luxury Dry Land Directly Facing Main Road, Idera Scheme II, Lekki, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.