Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,859 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] (826 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria / Biafra: We Lost A Man But Destroyed A Platoon Before Retreating - BNG / Don't Be An Idiot Sit At Home And Remember Our Heroes And Heroines[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] by vasel15: 3:58pm On May 30, 2021
When are we going to have our 50 gun salutes for our heroes and heroines, I was thinking about how brave my ancestors were, imagine they faced a combination of Fulani, Hausa, Tiv, Yorubas, Ikewerre, Niger deltas aka Adaka Boro in one army and then you add USSR, Egyptians in fact these ones were killers, they bomb women and children indiscriminately and you add USSR and then the white witch Britain, the main supervisor of the war I am not surprised, I have seen them do it recently in Armenia they supported the dictator of Azerbaijan to kill Armenians because of oil.

My ancestors were brave they fought against all odds, all they wanted was freedom,and nothing else, they were right to fight, we had no choice, it was about life or death, what did Ojukwu ask for at Aburi? Ojukwu never wanted war, but he was never going to be a Fulani slave,Ojukwu asked Gowon at Aburi for us to go back To regionalism where everyone can be responsible for her region and they refused and killed my people, today they are running around like rats trying to do the same thing Ojukwu asked for if you know you wanted to do it now why did you kill my people?, why didn't you just do it then, well it is already too late we don't want Nigeria anymore, yes we are back in 1967 but this time around we won't be the only ones that would die.

We need our own country so we can give our heroes the 50 gun salute that they deserve and we must honor them properly and come to think of it there are really no monuments to honor the dead Biafrans, I saw the one in Asaba , that is not a monument, we need to build a Biafran temple, where we would go and mourn our dead, so this is why we need freedom, we must always remember them because they have been vindicated and the same thing they fought for is still happening in 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OOcFwmU4is

https://www.biafranboys.org/we-must-be-free-50-gun-salute-for-our

Re: BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] by Cubalabloo(m): 4:02pm On May 30, 2021
Confused people.
Re: BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] by vasel15: 4:06pm On May 30, 2021
Cubalabloo:
Confused people.

you are surprised,how did this people survive and become so strong and great today.lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] by DamnnNiggarr: 4:19pm On May 30, 2021
Ikewerre, Niger deltas ??
Those people fought side-by-side with the Igbos during the Nigerian-Biafran war, like for instance, My statesmen (Bayelsa men) fought side-by-side with the Igbos in the Nigerian-Biafran war and even coined the name "BIAFRA"

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] by vasel15: 4:31pm On May 30, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Ikewerre, Niger deltas ??
Those people fought side-by-side with the Igbos during the Nigerian-Biafran war, like for instance, My statesmen (Bayelsa men) fought side-by-side with the Igbos in the Nigerian-Biafran war and even coined the name "BIAFRA"

gowon used the first useless traitor alfred deite spiff to divide us, so they created rivers state to spite igbos,divide and rule and then gowon released adaka boro the fulani stoog and he fought against biafrans on behalf of the fulanis and was later killed by the fulanis through col. adekunle,ikeweres killed igbos beheaded them and stole the land and properties,

today alfred deite spiff has been chased away from bayelsa they burnt his palace and adaka boro never got his niger delta republic even after betraying the igbos and ikeweres are lost,no identity
Re: BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] by DamnnNiggarr: 4:44pm On May 30, 2021
vasel15:

gowon used the first useless traitor alfred deite spiff to divide us, so they created rivers state to spite igbos,divide and rule and then gowon released adaka boro the fulani stoog and he fought against biafrans on behalf of the fulanis and was later killed by the fulanis through col. adekunle,ikeweres killed igbos beheaded them and stole the land and properties,

today alfred deite spiff has been chased away from bayelsa they burnt his palace and adaka boro never got his niger delta republic even after betraying the igbos and ikeweres are lost,no identity
Spiff is a very useless man, he thought he could get favor from the foolanis after slaving away his future for them but unknown to him, the foolanis can never be trusted.
Re: BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] by Arda1000(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2021
Baifran nde mma you guys are awesome God bless us

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] by PrinceOfLagos: 4:46pm On May 30, 2021
I respect the guts of this guys
Re: BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] by vasel15: 4:53pm On May 30, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
Spiff is a very useless man, he thought he could get favor from the foolanis after slaving away his future for them but unknown to him, the foolanis can never be trusted.

yes his own people chased him away and burnt his house and limo,he would be on exile in sokoto now
Re: BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] by vasel15: 4:53pm On May 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I respect the guts of this guys

yes had no choice bruv,it was freedom or death
Re: BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] by vasel15: 4:54pm On May 30, 2021
Arda1000:
Baifran nde mma you guys are awesome God bless us

ISEE
Re: BIAFRA:We Must Be Free 50 Gun Salute For Our Heroes And Heroines[photos ] by vasel15: 4:55pm On May 30, 2021
mekaboy are you remembering your people today or you finally turn fulani,lol

(1) (Reply)

Wike Commission Opobo/nkoro unity road today sat.3rd July 2021 / ***** The New Tribe Reno Created. / Alleged:police Captured Acting Unknown Gunmen—picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.