Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,938 members, 7,890,088 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Leg Is Failing Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Leg Is Failing Me (522 Views)

My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg / Worms Attack South African Boy For "Failing To Iron His Clothe" (Disturbing Pic) / Man Whose Leg Is Permanently Hanging On Air Undergoes Surgery In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Leg Is Failing Me by Iziq(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2021
Experts in the house please help!
I had a bone fracture in my right leg when I was seven, while doing stunts on a wooden armed chair. My mum had to back take to a local bone doctor for treatment and I could use my legs again.
Sixteen years after I feel discomfort around that same place and its affecting the way I walk and it's quite embarrassing when people ask what's wrong with my leg.
Sometimes it gets so bad that walking a long distance can be very uncomfortable.
Please could this sudden pain be as a result of the bone doctor's incompetence or another medical condition.
Re: My Leg Is Failing Me by EmekaBlue(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2021
Iziq:
I had a bone fracture in my right leg when I was seven, while doing stunts on a wooden armed chair. My mum had to back take to a local bone doctor for treatment and I could use my legs again.
Sixteen years after I feel discomfort around that same place and its affecting the way I walk and it's quite embarrassing when people ask what's wrong with my leg.
Sometimes it gets so bad that walking a long distance can be very uncomfortable.
Please could this sudden pain be as a result of the bone doctor's incompetence or another medical condition.
see your mouth like incompetence. Someone that helped u and u were walking all these while

Experts oya help him
Re: My Leg Is Failing Me by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2021
Eleribuu omo...ingrate
Re: My Leg Is Failing Me by Foodqueen(f): 4:53pm On May 30, 2021
Maybe the pains usually comes back at that particular time of the year when you had the injury.

Too much sense will not kee me.
Re: My Leg Is Failing Me by Bola146(f): 4:56pm On May 30, 2021
Go to any good local hausa that knows how to make the bone straight.
Re: My Leg Is Failing Me by Ogamysamo: 5:18pm On May 30, 2021
it is a welded point you don't expect it to be strong as the others na. just visit a professional medical doctors that deal with all those kind things.
Re: My Leg Is Failing Me by byinks(f): 5:38pm On May 30, 2021
Iziq:

Sometimes when a fractured bone heals it may become shorter or longer than the unaffected leg.
So what you MIGHT be suffering is a limb length discrepancy..

But investigation is key !
An X-ray would be very useful here.
Re: My Leg Is Failing Me by oxypressPlus: 9:21pm On May 30, 2021
Iziq:
It is called RSD or CRPS. It is difficult to treat. Victims successfully use hyperbaric oxygen therapy to increase blood and oxygen flow that is causing the neural pains.

RSD= reflex sympathetic dystrophy

CRPS= chronic regeonal pain syndrome

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.

Read it here: https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Complex-Regional-Pain-Syndrome-Fact-Sheet#:~:text=Complex%20regional%20pain%20syndrome%20(CRPS,dystrophy%20(RSD)%20and%20causalgia.

or https://nationalhyperbaric.com/hbot-treatments-and-conditions/hbot-rsd-or-crps/#:~:text=A%202016%20study%20published%20in,skin%20ulcerations%2C%20and%20weeping%20wounds.
Re: My Leg Is Failing Me by Iziq(m): 11:08pm On May 30, 2021
byinks:

Sometimes when a fractured bone heals it may become shorter or longer than the unaffected leg.
So what you MIGHT be suffering is a limb length discrepancy..

But investigation is key !
An X-ray would be very useful here.
I will do that. Thanks
Re: My Leg Is Failing Me by Iziq(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2021
oxypressPlus:

It is called RSD or CRPS. It is difficult to treat. Victims successfully use hyperbaric oxygen therapy to increase blood and oxygen flow that is causing the neural pains.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.

Read it here: https://www.ninds.nih.gov/Disorders/Patient-Caregiver-Education/Fact-Sheets/Complex-Regional-Pain-Syndrome-Fact-Sheet#:~:text=Complex%20regional%20pain%20syndrome%20(CRPS,dystrophy%20(RSD)%20and%20causalgia.

or https://nationalhyperbaric.com/hbot-treatments-and-conditions/hbot-rsd-or-crps/#:~:text=A%202016%20study%20published%20in,skin%20ulcerations%2C%20and%20weeping%20wounds.
Quite educative. Thank you.
Re: My Leg Is Failing Me by Iziq(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2021
oxypressPlus:

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.

The information is very helpful. Thank you.
Re: My Leg Is Failing Me by Iziq(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2021
oxypressPlus:

We are HBOT PROVIDERS.

Thank you very much for the info.
Re: My Leg Is Failing Me by Iziq(m): 11:17pm On May 30, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Eleribuu omo...ingrate
Wa kilode gan? Must you comment? Eleriburuku ni è

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Live Blood Analysis After VACCINATION - LOOK / Benefits Of Onion Peels / Maca Root For Weight Gain – How To Gain Weight In The Right Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.