Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,689 members, 7,885,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri (1849 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by odiks: 4:58pm On May 30, 2021
Former aide to Goodluck Jonathan, Pastor Reno Omokri, Sunday condemned the murder of Ahmed Gulak who he served with during Jonathan’s administration.

Reno posted a three paragraphs statement on Facebook, describing Gulak’s killing as painful and senseless.

According to him: “Ahmed Gulak’s death is painful to me. I wanted to confirm it before commenting. No matter the circumstances of his death, killing him will not augur well for Nigeria, for the simple reason that he had a mindset which did not look down on others due to tribe or religion.

“People like Ahmed are needed to bridge the divide between North and South. This was just a senseless killing. It will not serve the interests of those who may have done it, and it further heightens the type of tension whose end result no one can determine.

“My condolences to his family. May God grant them fortitude. And my very heartfelt sympathies to Adamawa state and to his friends and

Vanguard News Nigeria

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/ahmed-gulaks-murder-painful-senseless-reno-omokri/
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by Simplyleo: 5:00pm On May 30, 2021
Ipob pigs have finally bought a very expensive market. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by Xscape1993(m): 5:01pm On May 30, 2021
Nigerian politicians are very funny ooo. May God Almighty have mercy on our dearest country.
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by helinues: 5:02pm On May 30, 2021
It looks like it's political... An assassination I guess
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by Kingk47: 5:03pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

You are booking space to write your trash.

And you ones more did not disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by Maxymilliano(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2021
He must have been mistaken for a high profile government security agent by ipod backed gunmen.
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by bcomputer101: 5:13pm On May 30, 2021
Boko Haram started just like this but Northerners choose to be supporting and hailing them at the early stage.
But today the beast they created is now feeding on them.

Now, IPOB TERRORISTS are on the same page with the foundation of Boko Haram. But our Igbo brothers are happy, hailing and encouraging them.

Hehehe, don't cry when the beast start feeding on you ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by kahal29: 6:00pm On May 30, 2021
So this particular one pain you?
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2021
Reno should shut the fvck up if he cannot call out the animals behind the killings going on in south east.

Ahmed Gulak’s death is senseless and painful the same way the killings that have been carried out by ESN in the last three months have been painful, senseless and serves no purpose. That Gulak was with you in Aso Rock during the Jonathan era doesn’t make his death more painful than the rest.

This is the time for our security operatives to step up their game and take absolute control of the situation. Reasonable people from south east must also start speaking up against the terrorism going on in the region. It is time for political and traditional leaders to rein in their boys. Enough of this nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 30, 2021
Reno didn't call out the people that carried out this murder, we know that they are members of ipob.

If it was a northern that did similar attack, he would have mentioned fulani and northern people all in one sentence

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by Praxis758: 6:37pm On May 30, 2021
Southeasternere are toiling with destructive fire.

I pity them

I hope they won't be shouting blue murder when they start suffering effects of all these attacks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by kahal29: 6:53pm On May 30, 2021
Praxis758:
Southeasternere are toiling with destructive fire.

I pity them

I hope they won't be shouting blue murder when they start suffering effects of all these attacks.

Am telling you and when it will start they will be praying for normalcy to return.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by cockcrowatdawn(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
bros shut up na and be matured for once.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by amuwo1980: 6:57pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
Get out
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by cockcrowatdawn(m): 6:57pm On May 30, 2021
kahal29:

Am telling you and when it will start they will be praying for normalcy to return.
every sensible mind knows this is political,free your mind of bias and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by Asgard73: 7:16pm On May 30, 2021
Rest on Gulak..

Yours was unfortunate... a detribalised Nigerian.

Yoruba people are happy that you die.. so that Hausa go kill the entire east grin

They always compare themselves with other tribes using their Yoruba.

They don’t understand every tribe reason differently .. the believe the world see things through Yoruba ..
End result of tribalism.. they hardly travel .. so the know nothing

Rest on sir.. your time at pdp .. your loyalty to Gej .. time at legacy.

We will get them. And shame the cowards.
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:46pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

Market with high dividend wink

3 million Suya Part II+ wink

RIP to Gulak.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by jimyjames(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
Lol it's been a while since I heard this, ipob don't buy market, Statment, the last time I heard it was when, UGM killed and burned down 1 too many army police, DSS and many police station.

For the record we are not scared of aboki, this is not 1966
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by jimyjames(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Market with high dividend wink

3 million Suya Part II+ wink

RIP to Gulak.

I pray arrewa should retaliate so that we can show you all cowards that we are no longer living in 1966 northerners are cowards

Continue consoling yourself with the hope of retaliation
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by Whois(m): 8:28pm On May 30, 2021

Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by Jesuschristus: 8:35pm On May 30, 2021
Lol,we have a dull president,a wise one will set the igbos up against themselves,let the party begin
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by mytime24(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2021
[quote author=Jesuschristus post=102208109][s]Lol,we have a dull president,a wise one will set the igbos up against themselves,let the party begin [/s]
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by sreamsense: 8:50pm On May 30, 2021
While is Reno speaking parable? Do you want to tell me you don't know it is the handwork of IPOB/ESN you sometime support to gain your political point against Buhari your perpetual enemy? Handwriting of Kanu is easy to know, they also killed people from Ebonyi to humiliate Umahi and quickly tagged it Fulani herdsmen. We warned those of you praising Kanu in the time past, now you can see him causing pain by destroying properties and killing Igbos in their numbers. How many igbo will be left to get to virtual biafraland if finally acheived because he brings tears and destructions to Igbo land everyday? Only families that are concerned with pain will understand
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by joyandfaith: 8:54pm On May 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

How did you know ipob kill him ?
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by joyandfaith: 8:56pm On May 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Reno didn't call out the people that carried out this murder, we know that they are members of ipob.

If it was a northern that did similar attack, he would have mentioned fulani and northern people all in one sentence

How did you know ipob kill him ?
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2021
seunmsg:
Reno should shut the fvck up if he cannot call out the animals behind the killings going on in south east.

Ahmed Gulak’s death is senseless and painful the same way the killings that have been carried out by ESN in the last three months have been painful, senseless and serves no purpose. That Gulak was with you in Aso Rock during the Jonathan era doesn’t make his death more painful than the rest.

This is the time for our security operatives to step up their game and take absolute control of the situation. Reasonable people from south east must also start speaking up against the terrorism going on in the region. It is time for political and traditional leaders to rein in their boys. Enough of this nonsense.
I hope you know Igbo business man was killed in Ibadan Oyo state today , I'm yet to see you and your leaders speak against the terror going on in your region
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2021
post=102208887:

I hope you know Igbo business man was killed in Ibadan Oyo state today , I'm yet to see you and your leaders speak against the terror going on in your region

What’s the name of the business man?
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:13pm On May 30, 2021
odiks:
According to him: “Ahmed Gulak’s death is painful to me. I wanted to confirm it before commenting. No matter the circumstances of his death, killing him will not augur well for Nigeria, for the simple reason that he had a mindset which did not look down on others due to tribe or religion.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/ahmed-gulaks-murder-painful-senseless-reno-omokri/
God will use someone or some people to bring an end to this terroristic government

If el-rufai can get a truck load of touts and pay them N500 to unleash terror on protesters protesting bad leadership

Them align it to calls from various people in the North that Northern leaders in government are sponsors of Bokoharam

Then link it to how the news of how the sponsors of Bokoharam caught by the American government was quickly buried by the Nigerian government!

Abi you hear about am again

Also the recent Lekki saga where the Nigerian Army were shooting protesters

Then you will know that truly a terrorist is in power!

This country will never be subdued by the Fulanis! That I know!!!
Re: Ahmed Gulak’s Murder, Painful, Senseless – Reno Omokri by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2021
seunmsg:

What’s the name of the business man?
When you are blind by hatred towards Igbos how will you know what's happening under your roof, he was killed today by Unknown gun men in Ibadan

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/30/gunmen-assassinate-igbo-businessman-ibadan

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Man Too Wan Contest For President Pics / How Old Was Tinubu In 1995? / 2023: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians I Can Do Better - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.