Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Akin Olaiya React As Popular Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Poses In A Wedding Gown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin Olaiya React As Popular Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Poses In A Wedding Gown (970 Views)

Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) / Bisola Aiyeola Poses With Her New SUV / Bisola Aiyeola Poses With White Policemen In New York City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akin Olaiya React As Popular Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Poses In A Wedding Gown by Brightloaded: 10:04pm On May 30, 2021
The Popular Yoruba Award-winning actress, film producer, film director, Brand ambassador, and Instagram celebrity, Opeyemi Aiyeola Popularly known as “Aiyeola” had caused reactions on social media after uploading photos in a wedding gown. People have been asking her below her post if truly she is getting married or she is in a movie set. Let’s see how this beautiful actress posed in a wedding gown, and how her fans reacted to her Photos.
According to her words she wrote below the photos, she is in a movie set playing the role of Bride. She said her heart is beating so fast like someone who is doing a wedding in real life

She said:

“Getting married in a bit ��‍♀️� ��wish me luck ��”

“Hmmmm…Peeps please Why is my heart beating so fast & my head spinning …Naso wedding day dey be? Confused.com��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️”

Photos: Opeyemi Aiyeola/ photos credit: Instagram (@opeyemi_aiyeola1)

Read below how her fans reacted to her post on Instagram:

Akin Olaiya and Others actors reacted by liking her Photos

Kindly drop comments in the comments box below and share the post on all social media for Entertainment lovers to see.

https://brightloaded.com/2021/05/30/photos-akin-olaiya-others-react-as-popular-actress-opeyemi-aiyeola-poses-in-a-wedding-gown/

Re: Akin Olaiya React As Popular Actress, Opeyemi Aiyeola Poses In A Wedding Gown by OlayemiAshraf(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2021
She's cute o grin ... Damn those cleavage tho , where's my Vaseline sef

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts As Fans Call Him By His Birth Name ‘ayo’ / Selena Gomez Response To Pregnancy Rumors On Tiktok [video] / Comedienne Ada Jesus Excited As She Buys Herself A New Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.