Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (122307 Views)

Gulak’s Killers Won’t Escape Punishment, Says Uzodinma / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by bobestman(m): 11:52pm On May 30, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You would be shocked at what your mind can remember if you gave it a little nudge
All the cars and their names too? Kai!

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 30, 2021
layzie:

Sharpie.
Was that the only vehicle on the road that morning? So people no go church for owerri today? If everybody was at home, who then were they sharing onions to according to you? Ghosts? I doubt u understand the concept of basic investigation.

You can share Onions to people walking around. Sit at home did not prohibit pedestrian movement but vehicular.

I saw the video of the death scene of Ahmed Gulak and there was absolutely no vehicle in sight as the streets were empty of cars but there were pedestrians walking about.

I believe the police

3 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Timon4real(m): 11:53pm On May 30, 2021
Didn't know Nigeria police force have the sniper's team...giving head shot to people in gun battle?...
After assassination who goes to distribute onions? grin grin grin
Wow.. something is fishy

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by naptu2: 11:54pm On May 30, 2021
I wonder if it was the same Sienna from earlier this morning.

https://www.nairaland.com/6577314/naked-unknown-gunman-hailed-owerri
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:54pm On May 30, 2021
If na Dem truly be this then this is good news..

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 30, 2021
bobestman:

All the cars and their names too? Kai!

Your mind can remember hundreds of stuff how much more 3 or 4 cars. Cars that they even used were common daily popular cars in Naija so who wouldn't remember them?

3 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by imagrg(m): 11:54pm On May 30, 2021
We need peace in Nigeria please, not war!
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 30, 2021
naijapips02:

They gave a sit at home order. They came to the airport road to enforce it. Unfortunately for Gulak, they discovered he was Hausa Fulani and shot him. Same way they dislodged the Hausa traders bringing in his onions.

I'm explaining to this extent because you seen not to be very sharp.
The sit at home order is tomorrow ooooo
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by gawu1: 11:56pm On May 30, 2021
obiekunie01:
these pics

THESE PICS HAVE BEEN ONLINE SINCE ARROUND 11AM THIS MORNING!

THE PIC WAS TAGGED IPOB GROUP THAT BURNED THAT POLICE STATION IN IMO CAPTURED AND NEUTRALISED!

NOW THEY THE SAME GUYS THAT KILLED GULAG!

CHOII!!! shocked shocked
Show the link here with the pictures around 11am

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by lebete3000: 11:56pm On May 30, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Use your sense bro.

The Abokis would see it as an attack on peaceful people... their people.

They might launch an attack on ALL foreigners in the North. They wouldn't discriminate despite Yeebos being obviously the instigators.

Did they kill Yorubas prior to Biafra war?

Una go do something, una go come dey find people to join una repercussions. Same way SS ppl distance themselves from you, despite sharing borders with you.

Cursed yeye ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by RosyIsBlessed: 11:57pm On May 30, 2021
Nice one. Kudos to the npf
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by naijapips02: 11:58pm On May 30, 2021
layzie:

I believe I have proven without any doubt that u lack basic reasoning. Now move along.

Lekwa ofeke a! Nothing wey person no go see for this forum. I asked you a simple question but it's obviously beyond your mental capabilities. Zuzu off.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by nduchucks: 11:58pm On May 30, 2021
Why did they burn the Toyota? The idiats burnt evidence. smh
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by corlin2(m): 11:58pm On May 30, 2021
So they only killed gulak only to go and be sharing onions .

Police should come up with a better story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by naijapips02: 11:58pm On May 30, 2021
obynzo:

The sit at home order is tomorrow ooooo

Why was the truck conveying the onions dislodged then?
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 31, 2021
Timon4real:
Didn't know Nigeria police force have the sniper's team...giving head shot to people in gun battle?...
After assassination who goes to distribute onions? grin grin grin
Wow.. something is fishy

It's called overconfidence probably gotten from the charms they felt would protect them or the fact that they felt they were in their turf so had nothing to fear. Either way they were foolish for trying to enforce the sit at home order of their cowardly boss through killing

2 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 12:02am On May 31, 2021
I don't know why it's always so difficult for the Nigerian police to capture criminals alive.
They will even kill innocent people sef, and tag all of them as criminals.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by fk001(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2021
MrSamsung:
Knowing the type of country Nigeria is and the type of security forces we have, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THESE ARE THE KILLERS.

What can they SHOW to the public with regards to these dead men that they are the Killers of Gulak.

Look at how they placed the guns on top the bellies of some of the guys TO MAKE BELIEVE

Wickedness in the high places

Whether they are the killers or not the military should just waste any suspect on sight.

In fact the army should focus waste more of terrorist sympathizers in the east until that start pinpointing the real terrorist.

Waste them all!!!

Ahua!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by layzie: 12:04am On May 31, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You can share Onions to people walking around. Sit at home did not prohibit pedestrian movement but vehicular.

I saw the video of the death scene of Ahmed Gulak and there was absolutely no vehicle in sight as the streets were empty of cars but there were pedestrians walking about.

I believe the police

Except u live on that stretch of road in owerri where the murder took place, then I will believe u, if u claim that that particular car was the only car on the road this morning, no other car.
But if u are basing that assertion on a video, then I'm tempted to ask, how long was this video? Secondly do u expect to see cars immediately after gunshots? Video u watched was probably taken after the gunshots right?
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by MEGAWATCH: 12:05am On May 31, 2021
PVision2020:
They should restrict their madness to the south east and southwest governors must mount a blockage on every of our borders. When you're done setting your house on fire, don't come running to the SW for refuge.

Hahahaha let's believe you people have made peace with those FULANI herdmen at your backyard.
It's only a matter of weeks we will know.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 12:06am On May 31, 2021
MrSamsung:
Knowing the type of country Nigeria is and the type of security forces we have, I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THESE ARE THE KILLERS.

What can they SHOW to the public with regards to these dead men that they are the Killers of Gulak.

Look at how they placed the guns on top the bellies of some of the guys TO MAKE BELIEVE

Wickedness in the high places

The BH you see today started by attacking ONLY security agents claiming they were only retaliating the killing of their leader.

Then they started attacking churches claiming they were attacking ONLY infidels.

Then they started attacking mosques and Muslims claiming they were ONLY attacking the saboteurs.

Today the rest they say is history .

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by nerd004: 12:07am On May 31, 2021
Kindly disregard any news coming from IMSU
claiming that soldiers are currently picking up students and tagging them as ipob members cos I just called some of friends there and they all debunked it....

IMSU is peaceful ,,,stop trending fake news on twitter

This is a BIG FAKE NEWS From IPOB MEDIA HOUSE
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by reality1010: 12:09am On May 31, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-police-capture-neutralize-ahmed-gulaks-killers-photos/
Police and lies. The story has loose ends. So quick to have captured the people that killed him with so many vihecles. Hoe did they know it was Gulak that was in that car?What has Gulak got to do with the people that had been alleged to have killed him. The IPOB we know dont do that and everytime the security agencies framed up charges against them they have always come out to debunk it and the truth has also been there.
Gulak death is politically motivated period. Remember Alex Bade's case.

2 Likes

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 12:10am On May 31, 2021
Was it not UGM we saw block airport road earlier?

Did you not observe the brazen confidence displayed by them?

So what’s actally shocking there?
bornalive:
I cannot believe the police story. You committed such crime and also went ahead to be sharing onions. Those guys could be innocent guys.
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by reality1010: 12:10am On May 31, 2021
corlin2:
So they only killed gulak only to go and be sharing onions .

Police should come up with a better story
You have finished these pro government internet fruadsters
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Sonoyom(m): 12:11am On May 31, 2021
vasel15:

they opened fire on innocent peeps and put guns and bullets in front of them,a man with fully loaded magazine cant die like dat
See

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by bobestman(m): 12:11am On May 31, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Your mind can remember hundreds of stuff how much more 3 or 4 cars. Cars that they even used were common daily popular cars in Naija so who wouldn't remember them?

Pls go to bed. You don't have anything good to add. This is pure evil. You are among those who hate Igbos. Even a kid will know that these are innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Sirmikky1(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2021
"The Driver of the Vehicle conveying Ahmed Gulak to the Airport was immediately interviewed and he described the Vehicles the Hoodlums were using as One Toyota Camry 2005 Silver color, Toyota Sienna 1998 Model Gold Color, Toyota Hilux White color, Lexus RX 330 Gold Color."

Hmmmm..... What a smart driver, to have known the vehicles and their models under the "condition"

3 of the Four Vehicles Toyota Sienna, Toyota Hilux and Toyota Camry use by the IPOB/ESN Terrorist for their Operation were Demobilized/Recovered and 7 of the Terrorist with bullet wounds were completely burnt down inside the Toyota Sienna and Hilux Vehicles that caught fire during the Gun battle.
That means 7 terrorists were burnt inside 2 of the 4 vehicles used.
Were the terrorists sitting in the vehicles while having a gun battle with the police, up till the point the vehicles caught fire? I'm just confused

3 Ak47 Rifles, 1 English Pistol, 5 Ak47 Magazines, 92 Ak47 Ammunition, Several Charms and 3 Operational Vehicles of the IPOB/ESN were recovered."

È ti ya weyrey

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by reality1010: 12:13am On May 31, 2021
nerd004:
Kindly disregard any news coming from IMSU
claiming that soldiers are currently picking up students and tagging them as ipob members cos I just called some of friends there and they all debunked it....

IMSU is peaceful ,,,stop trending fake news on twitter

This is a BIG FAKE NEWS From IPOB MEDIA HOUSE
What about those killed for the sake that they are IPOB.
Dont trust the Army.
Innocent people are being killed because they said that they dont want to be part of Nigeria.
They day they will go some of you will die of heart attack

1 Like

Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by Richieniit: 12:13am On May 31, 2021
Dduce0:
Its a shocker that IPOB have started killing politicians

That pix can actually be another killing elsewhere that they want to use and make a story... Ask yourself why the pictures now ? How come they have igbo headcap close to them? How did they find out the killers? They said police captured it, is there a video showing this and exact faces of the killers ? Don't follow the media, there's another play going on here
Re: Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) by nerd004: 12:14am On May 31, 2021
Sonoyom:

See

Fake news

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP / Notable Nigerian Heroes We All Need To Emulate As Nigerians / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.