Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

Are Africans Still Slaves? (series 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Africans Still Slaves? (series 2) (164 Views)

Annoying Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Treating Church Members Worse Than Slaves. / Are Africans Still Slaves? (series 3) / Are Africans Still Slaves? (series 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Africans Still Slaves? (series 2) by DavidAO(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2021
If you have read the series one of this topic then continue with this but if you haven’t, it’s advisable to read series one first so you can have proper understanding of topic.

Another aspect of African life that is greatly influenced by western and Arabian nations is religion. While it’s understandable for us to entertain other beliefs because our own beliefs were even more stupid. African religion were just delusions as it was practically people claiming to be God over other people and go into delusions to the level of sacrificing human life and body parts for these gods. While it’s understandable for us to entertain certain beliefs because our own religious beliefs were completely stupid. No god should be given a human life, let alone when that god is also a human.

The part that beats the mind is how Africans have practiced this borrowed religious beliefs. If my neighbors has an opinion or belief, it’s reasonable for me to interpret that belief properly and apply them to my own life accordingly and not just completely translate such belief to my life. Christianity, Islam, Hindu, and Buddhism are beliefs that Africans have completely translated without prosper interpretation.

It’s ok to borrow the information in a book but it’s important that a person or people interpret such information and see if it’s the truth. After the find such information helpful, it’s important to apply such information to life so see where such things really are.

The practice among Africans is we’ve taken the text from these ancient book according as it was relayed. We are led to believe in thing that we haven’t proven to see if they’re so. We hear the information repeatedly every day or week but cannot tell how and where they affect reality. It’s safe to say we’re slaves to the religion yet enemy to the information in the book.

https://www.davidaobooks.com/product/the-science-of-god-and-life/

(1) (Reply)

Important Message From Bishop Oyedepo / [BREAKING] 2021 Hajj: Saudi Arabia Bars Travellers From Nigeria, Others Over COV / Is It Justifiable To Attempt An Hijack On Leadership Of Supreme Creator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.