Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Arrow Of God Hits The Stage - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Arrow Of God Hits The Stage (2898 Views)

Things Fall Apart VS Arrow Of God (pics) / Abraham Lincoln Vs John F Kennedy, A Coincidence Or An Act Of God / “the Dying Art Of The Stage Craft ” : Chief Lari Williams, Olu Okekanye And Others Slug The Theme Out At Ana’s Meeting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arrow Of God Hits The Stage by aloyemeka2: 4:40pm On May 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Chinua Achebe’s ‘Arrow Of God’ Hits The Stage[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-F16DbnEi2qM/Tb0VsICKt9I/AAAAAAAACjw/tKX_faYyHT8/s400/h5703.jpg[/img]

A stage play titled ‘When The Arrow Rebounds’, is set to hit the theatres this May. The play is an adaptation of Chinua Achebe’s 1964 novel ‘Arrow of God’.

The play will be performed at the Jos Repertory Theatre, French Institute, 52, Libreville Street, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja. It will be a three day event starting from Thursday, May 5 to Saturday, May 7, 2011. If you live in Abuja, don't miss it!
Re: Arrow Of God Hits The Stage by Ndipe(m): 3:16am On May 03, 2011
Just finished reading it yesterday, and I am gonna reread it again. I prefer this novel to Things Fall Apart.
Re: Arrow Of God Hits The Stage by Heromaniaa: 7:11pm On May 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Secret To Self-publishing Success On Okadabooks / Blue Heart / One Night In Ibeshe (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.