Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why do igbos want biafra - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do igbos want biafra (928 Views)

I Heard Igbos Want Biafra / Why Do Igbos Love Yorubas More Than Any Other Tribe In Nigeria / Why Do Igbos Love Insulting Their Parents In Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do igbos want biafra by Ilamina(f): 4:31am On May 31, 2021
I thought they like me and wanna share a country with me

1 Like

Re: Why do igbos want biafra by Ilamina(f): 5:06am On May 31, 2021
undecided
Re: Why do igbos want biafra by Ilamina(f): 5:09am On May 31, 2021
It really sucks when people complain about igbos

and I have never had any problem with igbos
Re: Why do igbos want biafra by Oxb90: 5:30am On May 31, 2021
The answer you seek can not be given correctly by one person. If you interview 1000 Igbos, you will certainly receive 1000 explanations why they want or do not Biafra.
Re: Why do igbos want biafra by pointblank247(m): 5:41am On May 31, 2021
The igbos are surviving against all odds and making all the money , progressive and dorminating ,
These will bring jealousy from losers
Re: Why do igbos want biafra by ModestGal(f): 5:58am On May 31, 2021
Ilamina:
It really sucks when people complain about igbos

and I have never had any problem with igbos
You are yet to meet real Igbos, many of them are bitter,angry. I think they have a mental health problem, maybe narcissm, I'm not sure. They are unnecessarily wild especially to people of other regions.
They are the most tribalistic in Nigeria, followed by their Fulanis and Hausa herdsmen friends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do igbos want biafra by ModestGal(f): 5:59am On May 31, 2021
pointblank247:
The igbos are surviving against all odds and making all the money , progressive and dorminating ,
But can't survive in their own cities, had to travel to other people's regions to breathe, yet they are arrogant and want a country,lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do igbos want biafra by richmond500: 6:07am On May 31, 2021
pointblank247:
no one is against seccession, the Igbo's are taking laws into their hands, destroying the peace in yhe country, making her citizens live in fear, and people are against such utterance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do igbos want biafra by Skyfornia(m): 6:37am On May 31, 2021
ModestGal:

You are yet to meet real Igbos, many of them are bitter,angry. I think they have a mental health problem, maybe narcissm, I'm not sure. They are unnecessarily wild especially to people of other regions.
They are the most tribalistic in Nigeria, followed by their Fulanis and Hausa herdsmen friends

Have you met me??
Re: Why do igbos want biafra by pointblank247(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2021
richmond500:
no one is against succession, the Igbo's are taking laws into their hands, destroying the peace in yhe country, making her citizens live in fear, and people are against such utterance
did you just said that no one was against seccession ?
Re: Why do igbos want biafra by richmond500: 7:40am On May 31, 2021
pointblank247:
did you just said that no one was against seccession ?
except the politicians that feed fat from this marriage, no one else is against it
Re: Why do igbos want biafra by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:33am On May 31, 2021
What kind of useless question is this,if you want to know why igbo's wants biafra then go and make some research or ask buhari.nonsense
Re: Why do igbos want biafra by KAM3KAZI: 8:53am On May 31, 2021
ModestGal:

Who be this one?
Tufiakwa!!

One of the reasons the Igbo people don't want to be a part of Nigeria because of people like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why do igbos want biafra by 9japride(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2021
@Op please take a look at one of the moniker that replied you. That person is the reason Igbos don't want to share country with people of such mindset. Envy and bitterness gives them joy. At Op if you really want to live with sane humans please maintain your friendship with people from the eastern region, they have empathy for others. A country of eastern region will be like the nation of Israel which is progressive and a hub of advancement in human development. No country ever progres with people of backward and stone age reasoning as leaders.
Re: Why do igbos want biafra by fati2001(m): 9:27am On May 31, 2021
HAHAH to the mod that banned me.... cool

HAHAHAHAHAHA to the moniker that reported my account grin I'M BACK. I THOUGHT YOU ARE A TROLL.. So why reporting my fati2001 ?

1 Like

Re: Why do igbos want biafra by DryMouth: 11:15am On May 31, 2021
ModestGal:

Lol!
You are blatant idiot!
This is the reason Igbos dnt want to share same country with you!
Your pple lack knowledge.
Re: Why do igbos want biafra by DryMouth: 11:18am On May 31, 2021
ModestGal:

But can't survive in their own cities, had to travel to other people's regions to breathe, yet they are arrogant and want a country,lol
Lol!
Who told you they can't survive in their own cities?
Their cities is full of competition by their fellow igbos who are hardworking hence, some of them saw the need to migrate to a town filled with lazy pple to dominate them easily.

Tell your "owo mi da" boys to go look for something doing..
Lazy mofos
Re: Why do igbos want biafra by Ilamina(f): 11:28am On May 31, 2021
ModestGal:

Yea, I noticed they are kinda proud
Huge egos

Apart still never had an major issue with them yet
Re: Why do igbos want biafra by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 31, 2021
It's high time reasonable Nigerians in power stops begging and trying to appeals the people from the East for One Nigeria. They always cry foul when political games are been played( an igbo man ought to be the senate president not saraki,but their political calculation failed in returning him back) . Lack of corporation amist themselves have made them lost out in National politics.
They boast about doing well in business and fail to appreciate the collective effort of their host communities. We urge all well meaning Nigerians and likewise call on the Nigeria senate as a matter of urgency to halt the constitution review and instead start the creation of the Biafran Nation.
Enough of the threat and incessant killing of innocent security personnel in the East Region.
Nigeria itself isn't in its perfect state because of the vagabonds from the North who pays no value to human life. But we rest assured that with dialogue and stiff opposition to oppression we will overcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Most Blacks (African-Americans) Wear Chain / Do You Always Imagine Something Like This Once In A While? / Netize Reacts As First Female Of The House Walks In With Fallen Breast - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.