Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,539 members, 7,908,463 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:56 AM

Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) (70773 Views)

35 Unidentified Corpses Dumped In FMC Owerri, Residents Of S/east Cry Out. / Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 1:28pm On May 31, 2021
[[s]quote author=punisha post=102216404]Igbo's are really special.

The hatred for Igbo's is so glaring.

20 pounds was giving to then after the war, yet most of them are rich and many more richer than government sponsored dangote but of cos on a low key.

This hate is only fueling their break away and will definitely give them their freedom.
This isn't 1967.
I only see that it will only take a little time for the Igbo's to be free.
They will flourish like Israel and do better.

[/quote][/s]

Crying, wailing and blaming everyone else but themselves. That's in your DNA. Nothing new.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by 040drogba: 1:28pm On May 31, 2021
That is the feed to them
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Sharpsecret01: 1:32pm On May 31, 2021
perez100:
Is this how the security agents are abducting and killing innocent Fulani people as a result of the Boko Haram and Bandits killing of the security men in the North or even when they were cheering Boko Haram terrorists?

How many Herdsmen have been arrested or prosecuted since they have been slaughtering people in their sleep?

Hope the government will keep quiet if other tribes are the ones slaughtering Fulani people?

Are the security agents fighting unknown gunmen or innocent Igbo people?

Why are they going about abducting and killing people in their shops and those eating in the restaurants?

Who were those that cheered security agents when they were killing unarmed protesters even when they gathered to pray?

Is it an offence to agitate or protest peacefully as IPOB did some years back yet they were slaughtered?

When the karma comes hope nobody should blame any person?
karma will surely come....benue's helped the northerners to kill igbos in 1967...today the same people they helped are the one's mudering them in their sleep.....igbo is never a problem to anybody...nigeria has denied us everything...everybody wants to kill the igbos...i ask again wat is our offence in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by paltielx: 1:34pm On May 31, 2021
What goes around must come around
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by punisha: 1:37pm On May 31, 2021
Rabson44:

Richer with drug money,human trafficking, robbery, if successful, they'll now go and start a business with evil money, na hustle bdat?

Omo the painment is real.
Chai...make Una no kill Una self o
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by punisha: 1:38pm On May 31, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

The usual chest-beating. grin

Painment.
Chai...u guys really masturbate on anything Igbo.
The day u people stop u might end breathing ooo...
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by pquaver(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2021
punisha:
Igbo's are really special.

20 pounds was giving to then after the war, yet most of them are rich and many more richer than government sponsored dangote but of cos on a low key.

This hate is only fueling their break away and will definitely give them their freedom.
This isn't 1967.

Victim mentality rise above it.. How many years ago was the war. Oga there is no hate rather self deception, hate and anger that other tribes in Nigeria refuse our domination.. Na we teach them now they are worse and we wan to cry. Oga no difference between our people and Palestinians ooo.. U go find trouble and be crying and asking why the others are retaliating.. No army go look you una go kill them finish..

3 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2021
Skyfornia:
We are observing....

Only when the zoo realizes that 99% of Igbos in the east is 100 percent in support of Biafra, then they will look for a better way to dialogue and address the issue. The zoo can never win by gra gra..
keep it up until south-east turns northeast.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Friedfred(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2021
The sound track na dye
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by deltateam: 1:46pm On May 31, 2021
Skyfornia:
We are observing....

Only when the zoo realizes that 99% of Igbos in the east is 100 percent in support of Biafra, then they will look for a better way to dialogue and address the issue. The zoo can never win by gra gra..

That's a lie from the pit of hell.

Restructuring is a better alternative. Igbos don't even like themselves as seen in price hike in some quarters and looting in others.
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by ChukwuObe: 1:46pm On May 31, 2021
Skyfornia:
We are observing....

No one cares as long as only the Ipob/Biafra apologists are ending up as victims of ESN atrocities

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by labisibrass(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2021
I like this cut and sew film editor
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by deltateam: 1:47pm On May 31, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
keep it up until south-east turns northeast.

Don't mind the oponu. He's speaking for himself alone.
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by dederocs(m): 1:51pm On May 31, 2021
East is the next North...we knew it won't end good, we said it, they called our bluff... people perish when they fail to heed the voice of reason.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by cybersoldiers: 2:00pm On May 31, 2021
joeluv:
Why una Dey cry? Shebi you where cheering unknown gun men? Anything Wey una see now take an like that. When you where cheering u known him men you had indirectly told them who’s side you are on.

I don't remember Biafrans calling Yoruba's for help. Have you brought your people back from idp camps in Cotonou?

We face the terrorists, we don't run from them.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by SANDAT(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2021
99% are in support yet the the supreme leader had to issue death threats to enforce his stay at home order?
Skyfornia:
We are observing....

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by echesilver: 2:07pm On May 31, 2021
okigbojihad:

oga stop commenting like an idiot.ur emotional nonsense aren't needed, we the sensible Igbos all warned about the carnage these UGM would bring but u ipob zombies cheered them on.

Why are guys lamenting about cheering them up. Will the cheering change anything?
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Christmasdon(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2021
Northernblood3:
The will fail as always. Their Children will be made bastards soon. I know that some of these Terrorist are Igbos but, that won't stop justice.

Unknown Gunmen are Justice and justice it must be served
.CAN AN ISRAEL MAN BE TERMED A TERRORIST.
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by showafrica(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2021
punisha:

20 pounds was giving to them after the war, yet most of them are rich and many more richer than government sponsored dangote but of cos on a low key.

This isn't 1967.

Lmaooo....The quotes alone that I am getting still says pretty much same.
U people may breathe ur last d day u stop masturbating about Igbo's Chai.

I was born a Yoruba, mother is Igbo...
Only Igbo's have had my back till date.
Learnt a lot from just my parent marriage.
Built in ala igbo my first home...will still follow Biafra come tomorrow.
If e pain Una, pls quickly end ur miserable lives with sniper.
Never seen such type of hatred ever.
Leave igbos...No!
Wetin Una want.

KANU first fought this battle from his home town before his parents were killed. It was peaceful yet u people didnt condemn d government that proscribed a peaceful flag carrying people terrorist.
Igboho is yet to dance but then I already know how his dance will end.

Drops mic.
Ndi uchu

The hatred no be here oo, even Yoruba Muslims hate igbos pass. If you ask them what igbos did to them, they don't have any reasonable answers. Either they say, they are criminals, drug pushers, etc then allow them have there own country, they will tell you, it will never happen. I don't understand what Luggard was thinking sha but I am sure he almagameted this country on the influence of alcohol.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by WaffenSS(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2021
Skyfornia:
We are observing....

Well, they did win last time.
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Made1414(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The legitimate representative of the people have at no time requested to divorce and abandon the Nigeria they joined other people to build. If you have ever built anything substantial in Nigeria, you will know but all I see are failures who want to drag others to their level. Imagine those Igbos who heeded the appeal to sight some of their businesses in Imo by now? They will never try it again. Have you not noticed that there's no mass exodus of Igbo to SE. They are stakeholders in Nigeria. They're not jobless losers sir.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

The same reason I said you are stupid.. Your so called representaatives have not represented in you any thing hence the reason your suffering.. Are you not even ashamed reffering this rubbish as a country? Just look around and say you are proud.. I won't be surprised if you say your proud because you likes voted Buhari and will vote Tinubu. Hence the reason I want to disassociate my self from sophisticated morons like you.
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by baddosky1: 2:20pm On May 31, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Yes ... very special for dominating Asian Jails, brothels worldwide etc...

If they are flourishing, please tell me why Lagos is Heaven for them?

Why is your place such a shitthole that you all run from?

Because we are not done buying up all the houses in Lagos and chasing the likes of you into caves in Akoko! We won't stop until that is fully achieved.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:23pm On May 31, 2021
Made1414:

The same reason I said you are stupid.. Your so called representaatives have not represented in you any thing hence the reason your suffering.. Are you not even ashamed reffering this rubbish as a country? Just look around and say you are proud.. I won't be surprised if you say your proud because you likes voted Buhari and will vote Tinubu. Hence the reason I want to disassociate my self from sophisticated morons like you.
Your uncouth words say a lot about your character and poor upbringing. I will not bother to reply you beyond just an advance notice to you. The Nigeria you see is a reflection of your life; toxic , bigoted and full of hatred. This land you called useless thisday will be useless to you and deny you of its blessing even in your most critical time of need. You will plant in this land but you will realise that you will get zilch in return. You will not be blessed by the land you curse today. Your words are seeds and they bear fruits in your life and those of your descendants.
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by adebwalex(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
This security situation in Owerri the capital city of Imo state have gone from bad to worse. Residents of Owerri are now living in fear as everyone is now seen as a suspect. Owerri residents please stay indoors, stay safe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPgqVNjpAFb/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIHhI0fgjt0
KEEP ENJOYING IT, SINCE THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT FOR SUPPORTING IPOB TERRORIST...
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:28pm On May 31, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Shut the fucck up.

Boko haram applies the Guerilla strategy ... very hard to conquer, even by the shrewdest of armies.

Let them battle face-to-face with the Nigerian army and watch them exterminated.
/
Since when do people tell their enemies how to fight? grin grin grin

/
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2021
This is a peaceful State with Peaceful people. I do breeze in there from Waff town once in a while to have fun in Owerri. What’s all this nonsense by Nigeria government na! angry
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Kaysalas(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2021
punisha:

20 pounds was giving to them after the war, yet most of them are rich and many more richer than government sponsored dangote but of cos on a low key.

This isn't 1967.

Leave igbos...No!
Wetin Una want.

KANU first fought this battle from his home town before his parents were killed. It was peaceful yet u people didnt condemn d government that proscribed a peaceful flag carrying people terrorist.

Drops mic.
Ndi uchu
Me, I be FULL BLOODED YORUBA! And I support freedom! I support Biafra. Marriage is not by force if we cannot live together in equity.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by vannessa7(f): 2:34pm On May 31, 2021
patriotic007:
I see alot of our Western brothers in this eastern thread today trying by all means to contribute to the trending topic of Biafra day....They discredit anything Biafra like as if their lifes depend on it....They are so diligent in making their feelings known on Biafra thread as if they are paid to do so....I did a research and arrived at the conclusion as to why people who have shown so much hatred for south easterners suddenly profess such love and concern towards Biafra.
1) They see themselves as 2nd class citizens and easterners as 3rd class citizens in the current arrangements of Nigeria,so if the easterners break away it leaves them at the bottom of the food chain with the ogas on top hence the fight to make sure Biafra never comes
2) They are paid by the northerners in the present govt to discredit the struggle and dissuade people from sypathasing with Biafra inorder to mentain the status quo for them to have unlimited access to oil revenues in the south.
3) They see the doggedness in most easterners and niger deltans and they know if these people have indepence they would leave them behind and people will realize who the real lazy people are in Nigeria.
4) Some have been short changed or beaten hands down by easterners previously in their various endeavors in life hence the hatred towards this people.
5) Some have been turned down before by the naturally pretty girls in the east and they bear that pain in their heart till this day towards anything east.
6) Many more please add your let us figure out this sudden concern from our brothers in the west who have abandoned their numerous problems and have focused their attention in the east as if their life depends on Biafra coming or not.

Yoruba your passion, keep researching us from your low self esteem. It will take you at least one hundred years to figure us out, because your brain development is far behind
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Idzitari1(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2021
I thought they are all anti bullet
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by Mozegee: 2:36pm On May 31, 2021
God will bless you for saying the truth.
punisha:

This isn't 1967.

Leave igbos...No!
Wetin Una want.

Drops mic.
Ndi uchu
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by GualaGuala(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2021
justtoodark:

na dem sabi....

they want biafra or death....
the game is on....
what a silly slogan for a movement....

nigerian goverment vs ipob....fight....!!

Yes afonja,we want it,I know you don't love freedom buh allow those who have it to do there thing
Re: Gunshots As Owerri Residents Run And Hide (Pictures, Video) by MEGAWATCH: 2:38pm On May 31, 2021
okigbojihad:

oga stop commenting like an idiot.ur emotional nonsense aren't needed, we the sensible Igbos all warned about the carnage these UGM would bring but u ipob zombies cheered them on.

Show me a link that you have complained about the extortions and prolification of security road blocks in the east if truly you are an Igbo man.
Jihad.......hmmmmmm!
An Igbo man with jihad attached to his name...... wonders shall not end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Tinubu Praying On A Chair In A Mosque / Xerona Duke Celebrates 26th Birthday / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.