Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,059 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:39 AM

Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities (32369 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee / Herdsmen Flee, Abandon Cows As Ipob's ESN Invades Camp In Enugu / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by Omanze: 10:39am On May 31, 2021
This is not correct.
Hedsmen are agressively occupying Enugu agrerian communities of Obodomba, Okpokwu-mgbuji, ugwu-oka, Ngeneaguiyi, ulo-mgbuji, etc all of Mgbuji Eha-amufu in isi-uzo local government area of Enugu state. These communities are close to the borders of Enugu and Benue states. And the invaders claim to be the now-owners of the lands and communities mentioned from Okpokwu-River to Ado-River coast to coast.

People have fled these communities mentioned as the herdsmen have already killed more than half-a-dozen of the mentioned communities with threat to do more, especially as the youths of these communities attempted to confront the invaders.

Trouble is brewing as locals in these villages have fled their homes and farms. No official reaction have been heard from the government yet over the development.

So, it's not true herdsmen crossed to Bunue state entirely.
Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by Tochj(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2021
berrystunn:

Who brainwash you like this ?

Do you know some of the Police that was kill are from SE , SS , SW majority of them .

Do you know how many Igbos leaving in the northern part of Nigeria did they run back home for safety??

Nnamdi kanu wanted to engage military on gun battle so he can show case the massacre to the world... To seek the attention of the world power.

Nnamdi kanu was scammed 1M USD trying to lobby U.S Congress last year. Another 300M is going down again just to lobby.

Follow follow make you open eyes
-fela.

The wisest man ever leaved on Earth did not go to any war. (King Solomon)

Be Wise
Anybody supporting Fulani occupation in the East is an enemy, whether he is an Igbo or not.
You can't fight this kind of war without lobbying
You are the one brainwashed by Lair Mohamed lies not me.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by faceland: 11:07am On May 31, 2021
That is your problem now, no harvest this year.
Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by Brunosamel(m): 11:25am On May 31, 2021
Splitmind:

I quoted you, what will now happen. undecided
you and your cohorts should stay away from South East or you will meet you death... Your atrocities will definitely come back to your 10th generation... Come to South East and be slaughtered, we will eat your cow meet join.
Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by Freebills12: 11:28am On May 31, 2021
Where is Tinibuadvocate, he will not comment on this...
Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by gbengaadeleye12: 12:08pm On May 31, 2021
Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by Ugokelvin007: 1:05pm On May 31, 2021
Pride will not allow the Gov. to call mazi nnamdi kanu so he can deploy ESN to benue n flush out those evil terrorist fulani herdsmen!
etokhana:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/31/fear-as-herdsmen-flee-south-east-invade-benue-communities/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by planetx: 1:23pm On May 31, 2021
Look at this cowardly governor telling his people to use dane guns to defend themselves against AK47 wielding Fulani militias.
Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by emperordelis(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2021
Lawgod247:
Nigeria as we know it may cease to exist if the government continues to manage issues wrongly. Contact us for CAC Company registration, Business Name registration, NGO/Foundation/Club/Union/Church registration, Trademark, TIN, SCUML etc.Visit www. e nigeria .org or click HERE to chat with us. Thank you.

It may cease to exist but you still dey register company under CAC?? Be careful what you spew
Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2021
Ever8090:
Benue state is gradually becoming a playground for fulani herdsmen and the people are just watching without taking the fight to them

Ruga state
Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by emperordelis(m): 4:39pm On May 31, 2021
Lawgod247:

You don't know the meaning of "may" ? You are not so bright after all.

Whatever the case,man must feed sha..All the best Mate!!
Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by maak400: 5:03pm On May 31, 2021
pansophist:
Yorunbas especially, when will you start? IGBOS are not joking and they are achieving wonders. If yoruba join in the madness, the zoo will go down. The yorubas are the glue that holds Nigeria. I can only hope that the race of great men like Soyinka, Sango and Awolowo wakes up.
My brother, Yorubas are tired of this shit hole country too, we want Nigeria to divide, but just like mastertek said, there are more traitors and betrayers amongst Yorubas. These traitors are the problem Yoruba Nation is having, they are eating from the pot of corruption and so they want Yorubas to remain slaves to the Fulani caliphate. All the Yoruba politicians, Agberos, NURTW, Government workers, Tinubu urchins etc are the traitors that are in support of one Nigeria and betraying the agitation for Yoruba Nation. I assure all of them, if they allow their selfish interest to stop the disintegration of Nigeria, Yorubas will forever remain slaves to the Fulani caliphate.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by Akanbiedu(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2021
maak400:

My brother, Yorubas are tired of this shit hole country too, we want Nigeria to divide, but just like mastertek said, there are more traitors and betrayers amongst Yorubas. These traitors are the problem Yoruba Nation is having, they are eating from the pot of corruption and so they want Yorubas to remain slaves to the Fulani caliphate. All the Yoruba politicians, Agberos, NURTW, Government workers, Tinubu urchins etc are the traitors that are in support of one Nigeria and betraying the agitation for Yoruba Nation. I assure all of them, if they allow their selfish interest to stop the disintegration of Nigeria, Yorubas will forever remain slaves to the Fulani caliphate.

What was Nigeria during the reigns of OBJ and GEJ, Fulani caliphate? Go and wait for your turn.
Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by Kingrefreshed: 8:04pm On May 31, 2021
10mobile:

I hate it when old people talk as if they don't know that the government is the sponsor of these terrorists. So, how do you expect the same terror sponsors to protect you?

I just wonder my brother. It seem they use juju hold them
Re: Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities by Malawian(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
God bless ESN grin
God bless IPOB
God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
Recently Garba Shehu said SouthWest is the safest place in Nigeria.
When a Fulani makes such comments,residents of such communities should be wary & at high alert because that's information passed...to those who understand.
I'm so happy that Southeast is no longer safe for Fulani terrorists.
Most of those areas in Benue state is still inhabited by ethnic Igbos. Time to sweep them further afield.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nse Ekpenyong Is Dead: Member Representing Oron Fed Constituency Dies At 58 / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt / Senator Otaru Salihu Ohize Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.