Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,115 members, 7,880,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

"The King Also Himself Passed Over The Brook Kidron." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The King Also Himself Passed Over The Brook Kidron." (123 Views)

Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The King Also Himself Passed Over The Brook Kidron." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:58am On May 31, 2021
This month has been awesome to me, my family and the ministry He placed in my Hand, beloveth each day uttered speech and each night sheweth knowledge. It was a month of double honour to me and I am indeed grateful to my God who blessed me with His heavenly blessings and show me His Kindness even in the most difficult times. He is indeed a good God.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/the-king-also-himself-passed-over-the-brook-kidron/

(1) (Reply)

Turn Off The World | The Realization Of Oneness Seminar | Herb Fitch Classic / Breaking: Non-saudi Residents Barred From Hajj Over COVID Scare Continue Readin / Priest Distributes Free Food To Artisans In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.