Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,899 members, 7,933,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 01:48 AM

Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) (59480 Views)

Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) / Xenophobia: South African clothing store looted in Lagos / South Africa: Nigerians Attacked, Shops Looted In Fresh Xenophic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by ThePlugg(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2021
These guys in hell by now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by nedekid: 5:40pm On May 31, 2021
Very wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by buckeyemedia: 5:42pm On May 31, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU SAID ABOUT HERDSMEN KILLING PEOPLE IN BENUE STATE?
Urhobo woman what concerns you with Benue state? Let clueless ortom handle his matter. Mind you Benue State is communal clashes the press can’t tell you that because their media will not sell, once they mention Fulani, people like you will rush to digest the news.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by psalmistkakah(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2021
Highly condemnable, this is somebody investment.. There is so much stress in preserving onion's.. Too bad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by obyrich(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2021
Asadujames202:

Keep deceiving your self..

Sometimes, it's good to keep ones foolishness in disguise.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Abu4real64: 5:47pm On May 31, 2021
beating the drum of war, may God safe us from the impending crisis that is loading....
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Slurity(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2021
By the time Nigeria finally split. Biafra will be the worst state in the whole world. This people has no sense at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by temptnow: 5:49pm On May 31, 2021
mamdanju:
Imagine if the northerners begin to attack Ibo shops and loot their wares. How will it sound? Why are the south easteners so unconscionable

Shut up your dirty stinking mouth. This video was during the end SARS protest but people like you want to believe it was done resently
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2021
This action is going to affect food scarcity down south.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by grandstar(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2021
I can't imagine the industrious igbos reduced to this!

1 Like

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Coldshisha: 5:51pm On May 31, 2021
Abeg this is big shame
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Okoyeebo: 5:53pm On May 31, 2021
GualaGuala:

Afonja stop thinking from ya anus

Go and ask your forefathers what General Alexander Ogbemida did to them. You people will kill other people's children but when they do the same to you, you start crying marginalisation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 5:54pm On May 31, 2021
mamdanju:
Imagine if the northerners begin to attack Ibo shops and loot their wares. How will it sound? Why are the south easteners so unconscionable
I am so disappointed..
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by LikeAking: 5:56pm On May 31, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
the hunger of the people or the people sir? Some of those onion looters are here on Nairaland just in case you don't know sir.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

Their is no excuse for this.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 31, 2021
Jamesbally:

You are not a Northerner. You are an IGBO man who wish to be a Northerner.

I'm from Benue State. I studied in Kaduna, served in Bauchi and I've lived and worked in Benue, Katsina, Niger, Taraba and Sokoto States but yeah OK troll. Keep making yourself look stupid grin grin
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by renew4life: 5:59pm On May 31, 2021
Quite wrong to Loot .....
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:01pm On May 31, 2021
LikeAking:

Their is no excuse for this.

I completely agree with you sir. There's something evil in all these and except we speak and act against it, our silence could be taken as endorsement. The onion merchant is not a herdsmen and probably someone who is fighting to survive against bandits and Boko Haram terrorists in the North and barely managed to get by and here the anarchy orchestrated by the IPOB terrorists made him a victim of same IPOB terrorists sympathetizers. So it's right to demand that FG crush all the terrorists, whether in the North or South. If we allow chaos to reign, we will all lose it to lazy and indiscipline losers who see every successful person as meat.visit www.freesruffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by CodeXI: 6:02pm On May 31, 2021
Never expected that the south eastern guys will stoop so low like their neighbours from the north. So they are awaiting father mbaka or edeh to ask them to return the loot? Idiotic generation.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by detectivejones: 6:03pm On May 31, 2021
War never start dem don dey loot and of all things to hijack onions?! Not even a truck load of grain or cows
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by ariesbull: 6:07pm On May 31, 2021
Okoyeebo:

Don't worry, it is too early to start crying. Wait for the consequences of your eastern foolishness.
I do not support violence I am just pointing out the obvious...why are you angry and crying more than the bereaved
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by udede(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2021
Most of these nothern Nigeria produce that find their ways into Igbo land where owned by igbo people. my brother buys cows from the north too and if you see his trucks of cows do you conclude that it belongs to one northerner.
In all looting is not our culture and i condemn it no matter who own the goods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Jamesbally: 6:16pm On May 31, 2021
Someone7:

I'm from Benue State. I studied in Kaduna, served in Bauchi and I've lived and worked in Benue, Katsina, Niger, Taraba and Sokoto States but yeah OK troll. Keep making yourself look stupid grin grin

Igbo Boy claiming to be an almighty Northerner. You can only be a Northerner in your dreams. grin

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Elock1: 6:17pm On May 31, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Na them go hear am.

If an Aboki lose 100k from the carnage, be sure that Okoro people would loose 100 million.

Them no dey do simple calculation.

Them go just buy very expensive market.
yeah they didn't do well by looting, agreed.... But make una dy stop this aboki go do this and that, aboki Don dy kill people up north since 1900 heaven no fall, wen south do the same thing na that time every body go one open mouth talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Blakenails(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2021
This Video is from #Endsars stop spreading false propaganda
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 31, 2021
SO THEY ARE AS HUNGRY AS THIS.YOUR COWARD MAZI THAT'S USING YOUR BRAIN IS IN ONE FIVE STAR HOTEL ENJOYING LIFE.HE HAS SAID WHEN YOU FINISHED KILLING YOURSEVES HE WILL COME BACK.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by isaiahethan: 6:25pm On May 31, 2021
Northurmate:
The moment a truck loaded with bags of onions was hijacked and looted in Imo state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxhmUeO8pBw

This is stupidity. That is someone hard earned money
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Dbarrzx: 6:31pm On May 31, 2021
So stealing is part of the agenda to actualise Biafra...
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by don89(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2021
Funny enough and regrettably ,an Igbo man might be the owner of the goods. This is highly condemnable ,look at them even women ,those who claim to be Christians. Tufiakwa.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by Davefed(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2021
ivolt:

And they lost more than 50,000 heads and ended up under an emperor.
Be careful what you wish for.
and that emperor made France what it's today, creating a state where merit became the order of the day, where a peasants don't need connection to serve the state. Under that emperor France became an hegemony that took four great powers to defeat.. under that emperor corruption was exterminated in France and under that emperor right of men was came into existence.
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by almarthins(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2021
Vision4God:
Tomorrow they will be moving from one prayer house to another in search of solution. When they used their own hands to invite curses upon themselves. Smh

God bless you
Re: Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) by abimic(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2021
I just pray things don't degenerate to chaos in the east, because retaliation would be in form of double barrel, igbos would be killed in the north and still be killed in the east. Caution is all we need. No one can survive what genocide comes with, it's easy to drum the beat of war, but only few live to tell the tune afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) / Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State / Katsina Vigilantes Raid Bandits Meeting Hall, Kill Many (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.