Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation (1621 Views)

The Curious Case Of The ‘Unknown Gunmen’ And IPOB’s Internet Propaganda / People Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen And List Of Attacks This Weekend / Igbo Ethnicity In The Nigerian Army- My Shocking Observation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2021
In the South, when 1 soldier gets killed, troops of armies storm the community and burn innocent people's houses, but in the North, they don't. Why?

I'm not complaining — it's just an observation. Boko Haram, herdsmen, and bandits will kill soldiers, but they won't burn people's houses.

In the South (eastern and southern part), the narrative is beginning to change after UGM made them realize no one has monopoly of killing and burning houses.

Now, the army doesn't rush to burn innocent people's houses as they used to do in the South.

We want peace everywhere, but truth must be told, UGM has put some level of fear in them just the same way Boko Haram did in the North.

The army you see on the road are doing it with fear, but since they have been feared and respected for decades, they still want to act tough to retain their reputation. It's been tainted already.

The army is our last hope of unity in this country. Without pretending to be strong and fearless, anarchy will consume the country.

So, the army should stay strong, but I like how UGM has put fear in them and reduced their God-like status.

We are all humans and as a human, you're not to be forced to get married to who you don't want or like.

Note: I'm not Yoruba, Igbo, or Hausa.

If a man called Biafra does not want to get married to a woman called Nigeria, let him be.

If this same man called Biafra wants to marry a woman called Niger Delta, but Ms Niger Delta refuses, Mr. Biafra should let her be and failure to do that is hypocrisy.

People need freedom and failure to that causes chaos and death of innocent people.

In the long run, there is a price for freedom — just the same way there is a price for being rich.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by GuyWise(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

UGM presence in the East has changed alot of things now and in the future, we can only thank God of Biafrans for raising a man like Nnamdi Kanu.

11 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by when2(f): 2:22pm On May 31, 2021
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 31, 2021
I'm ashamed of NIGERIANS how fulanis from Niger Republic has conquered some part of NIGERIA.. and some idiots wants the igbos to be calm so that the fulanis will conquer us in our land...

THUNDER FIIIIIRRRRREEEE THE ENEMIES OF IGBOS

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by mystery22: 2:37pm On May 31, 2021
Exactly,you said nothing but the truth...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by StubbornGENIUS: 2:37pm On May 31, 2021
You can't blame the military for being scared

They're humans after all.
We pray for peace and one Nigeria.
Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by babyfaceafrica: 2:41pm On May 31, 2021
That's their problem like north, like east
Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by BombAttack(f): 2:50pm On May 31, 2021
They think is 1967

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by Fejoku: 2:53pm On May 31, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
You can't blame the military for being scared

They're humans after all.
We pray for peace and one Nigeria.
After Igbos and Biafrans are gone then you can continue with your one Nigeria.
May this wicked country never last for long.
Amen

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by Joromi1: 2:53pm On May 31, 2021
Thanks for putting UGM aka IPOB and Boko Haram in one sentence. At least, you have indirectly admitted that IPOB is a terrorist organization.
Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by iLegendd(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:
Thanks for putting UGM aka IPOB and Boko Haram in one sentence. At least, you have indirectly admitted that IPOB is a terrorist organization.

ESN is same as Amotekun (fighting to quench crime rate)

UGM is same as Boko Haram (fighting for their people)

Unfortunately, the government has taken side and decided to mislabeled ESN so they can send the military to kill them.

Lucky, a group of men who got angry (they could be from any region) formed UGM just the same way a group of Northerners formed Boko Haram.

Remember, I'm not Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba, so I don't side any group. I'm neutral and observing will all my senses. I only speak the truth, but not everyone will like it.

7 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by Joromi1: 3:01pm On May 31, 2021
iLegendd:

ESN is same as Amotekun (fight to quench crime rate)

UGM is same as Boko Haram (fighting for their people)

Wrong.

ESN and UGM are the same. Since we don't know ESN members we call them UGM.

Just as we don't know Boko Haram members but they can come in the names of herdsmen and bandits.
Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by perez100: 3:08pm On May 31, 2021
Another observation is that unknown gunmen seems to have upper hand over the military but the military are only carrying out their revenge on unarmed Igbo youths by killing and hanging guns on them.

The military knows that 75% of the people they killed were not unknown gunmen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by fourboys: 3:10pm On May 31, 2021
Proudly Biafran

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by EMMY76: 4:26pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:

Wrong.

Just as we don't know Boko Haram members but they can come in the names of herdsmen and bandits.

Esn is different from UGM a group biafra revolutionary forces (BRF) have recently came out to claim that they are the UGM.
Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by Joromi1: 4:28pm On May 31, 2021
EMMY76:

Esn is different from UGM a group biafra revolutionary forces (BRF) have recently came out to claim that they are the UGM.

But they're all from southeast. Kini difference?
Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 31, 2021
Joromi1:

Wrong.

Actually ESN is the military arm of ipob created only to counter the fulani Terrorists herdsmen

UGM has not been Gazetted at anytime by Kanu to be part of his ipob team

Essentially UGM is a guerrilla army from different angles (criminals, cultists, some ESN ) who believe in the ipob idealogy but with the approach that the Nigeria military, police courts are a subjugation tool against their actualization

I can't say if they need these military out to committ crimes or to aid the igbo cause but from the way they treat the common men it seems it's for Igbos cause

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by saaron(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2021
Kings999:
I'm ashamed of NIGERIANS how fulanis from Niger Republic has conquered some part of NIGERIA.. and some idiots wants the igbos to be calm so that the fulanis will conquer us in our land...

THUNDER FIIIIIRRRRREEEE THE ENEMIES OF IGBOS
Murderers from futajalon will reap what they have sown. They have no idea what is coming for them.
Time is coming when no human being dead or alive will want to be associated with or accomodate these savages. They'll be treated like leprosy disease.
God bless freedom advocates all over Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen And The Army — My Observation by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 31, 2021
saaron:
Murderers from futajalon will reap what they have sown. They have no idea what is coming for them.
Time is coming when no human being dead or alive will want to be associated with or accomodate these savages. They'll be treated like leprosy disease.
God bless freedom advocates all over Nigeria.

This is the only way to let the fulanis know that people in Nigeria are not stupid, they have conquered the Yorubas and they want to conquer the igbos.. it will never happen...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

British Lawyers Sue Kenya; Gives FG Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Aisha Buhari’s New Pictures Fuel Pregnancy Rumour Across Nigeria / Obi Cubana & E-money In Nigerian Police: Is These Nollywood Movies Or Competitio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.