Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,773 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:40 PM

Help! Safe My Life! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Safe My Life! (459 Views)

Help Safe A Brother in need of Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 2:37pm On May 31, 2021
Good afternoon good people of this forum

I had an accident last week in which my left leg got broken in three places. Please help me.

These are pictures of my leg yesterday morning when we visited the man working on the leg.

Please help me. I need your support. This leg has collected the 60k left on me. Am broke and still need fund for daily care of this leg.

Please help me. I am asking for your help because I have spent the #60,000 left on me on this leg. My parent have tried too. I need your help to continue my medication and daily care of this leg.

The man working on the leg, said it will take 6-8 months for the bones to join together very well. Which means I will spend 6-8 month lying on bed everyday.

My people now carry me to do the private things I do on my own. Can't go to the bathroom on my own, my brother bath me, I can't rush to the toilet whenever am caught short, have to call my people on phone to take me to the toilet. Please help me.

So far, five people from this forum sent me a total of #10,000, I do appreciate the generosity, thank you very much. But I still need help.

The man working on my broken bones charged us the sum of #40,000, we've paid #30,000

The nurses who stitches the wound on my leg and who will be giving me injections and drugs till when my leg totally heal, charged us #60,000, we've paid #40,000

Everyday, we hire a car to take me to the man working on my broken bones, we pay #1000 for this per day.

Please help me. I am broke and my family have really tried for me.

Name of my Bank is: First Bank

My account number is: 3173689537

My name is: Olaoluwa

I live at Badore, Ajah, Lagos State.

My phone number is 0815 574 6911

Please I need your help to take good care of this leg everyday.

I am a Godfearing and easygoing person. This is my Facebook link www.facebook.com/babsowolola

Please help me.

Accident will never be your portion. Please help me.

Re: Help! Safe My Life! by TAOsoccerbiz: 6:37am On Jun 01, 2021
Please I need more help. The pain is much this morning.

(1) (Reply)

Caterer Needed ! / Livesavers Medicare Foundation / Office Manager/supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.