Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,366 members, 7,940,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Jamb Regularisation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jamb Regularisation (145 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Regularisation by coleone: 4:45pm On May 31, 2021
NL, I graduated from a private institution in Nigeria which wasn't my school of choice when I sat for jamb.
Around the time I graduated from medical school we heard that jamb admission letter was now a requirement for enrolling for youth service and if the institution in which we were to graduate from wasn't our school of choice when we registered and sat for jamb we would have to apply for one. well I applied through a jamb registration center, unknown to me I was issued a fake document. Well I found out and I applied through jamb office, I provided the necessary information requested of me, I have submitted the documents for approval to the required offices in my school and they have in turn sent the documents back to jamb. Now jamb is supposed to issue the jamb admission letter and till now they haven't. 9 months of waiting and jamb is saying they temporarily suspended giving the documents since last year. I have finished my house job since last year and ideally should have gone for service but this jamb people are doing nothing about it.

Please help me make this topic thrend let someone do something about this lots of people are affected here.

(1) (Reply)

Full Stack Developer Needed Urgently / TV PREMIERE DATES 2021-2022 | Tvdateswatch.com / How I Stole From Bet9ja Legally!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.