Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

"I Would Have Married You" - Tonto Dikeh Tells Newly Engaged Boss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Would Have Married You" - Tonto Dikeh Tells Newly Engaged Boss (2963 Views)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Newly Engaged Toyin Aimakhu Hopes To Get Pregnant Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Would Have Married You" - Tonto Dikeh Tells Newly Engaged Boss by StarsReporters1(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2021

1 Share

Re: "I Would Have Married You" - Tonto Dikeh Tells Newly Engaged Boss by kinzation(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2021
Or better still I would have fvcked you

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Married You" - Tonto Dikeh Tells Newly Engaged Boss by Vulcanheph(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2021
E-R-O-H-W.

spell it backwards.

The answer is what TOnTO is.
She would have married him but couldn't keep her own marriage from breaking.

The man's fiancee needs to be very vigilant.

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Have Married You" - Tonto Dikeh Tells Newly Engaged Boss by FarahAideed: 9:09am On Jun 01, 2021
You can't marry him !!!!! You think he is a fool? Only a fool will marry a toxic thing
Re: "I Would Have Married You" - Tonto Dikeh Tells Newly Engaged Boss by MickzyDonald: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Foolish thing, she couldn't keep her marriage yet she's dreaming she should have married someone else, abeg the guy's babe shouldn't loose gaurd at all, that girl be confirm wh*re

1 Share

Re: "I Would Have Married You" - Tonto Dikeh Tells Newly Engaged Boss by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2021
kinzation:
Or better still I would have fvcked you
she already bleeped him but she was double dating then..
She had to choose BTW Churchill and his boss and she choose Churchill...

Na women life be that,confused sets of greedy being.. Most of them Don use their husband do boyfriend

1 Like

Re: "I Would Have Married You" - Tonto Dikeh Tells Newly Engaged Boss by kinzation(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2021
That tonto na borehole
southniyikaye:
she already bleeped him but she was double dating then..
She had to choose BTW Churchill and his boss and she choose Churchill...

Na women life be that,confused sets of greedy being.. Most of them Don use their husband do boyfriend
Re: "I Would Have Married You" - Tonto Dikeh Tells Newly Engaged Boss by Khd95(m): 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
unfortunately he wouldnt have married you, he go just Bleep you and meeeuve grin

no serious, peace loving man will think of marrying you after all your rants online... go back to the streets tongue
Re: "I Would Have Married You" - Tonto Dikeh Tells Newly Engaged Boss by pepperdemzombie: 4:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tani Boss werey?
Churchill deserves to be stoned to death for marrying you in the first place.
No man with his 5 senses intact should date you at all.
Lose Malivehood, Churchill and even Bobrisky.

(1) (Reply)

Afrika Show Us Pictures Of Una First Lady / Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson,to Dedicate Daughter On Sunday, April 28(PHOTO) / A Shocking Confession From Rapper M.I Abaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.