Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control (9811 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by KingDash: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
badboyTee:
I wish I can see you in person to show an more handsome than your dad I just don't have confidence to toast babes mu mu man even your mama go fall if she see me D:
e pain am.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by HardMirror(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
Oga wetin u go find for her breast? Abi na milk?

Just pretend nothing happened and if they confront you,mk sure you deny with the last blood in you grin you can even scatter things in house to prove your innocence grin

Solution: masturbate when next you're horrny to avoid reoccurrence
lol. smellysperm my man, you too get sense grin wink wink
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by HardMirror(m): 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
adg98:
Omo
Just imagine the comments from most males here
This shows that the female child isn't safe in this country, If you have a daughter please safeguard her from the likes of this poster.

OP, I pity your Uncle if he is wise he will send you packing cause your type can rape his daughters in the nearest future

Op just know you are these three things
Paedophile
Pervert and a
Sexual molester

Better change your ways before it's too late
but most people mocked the op nau. they even advised him to mastubate. what else do you want them to do? as if you girls are not the same as these guys. abeg pack one side jare.
Re: How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
HardMirror:
lol. smellysperm my man, you too get sense grin wink wink
Lols...we dey try follow king Solomon footsteps my guy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This True About Girls? (photo) / Who Gave My Husband Anal Sex" Woman Cries Out / If You Used Any Of This, You Should Be Married By Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.