Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,047 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Busd Forsage..hop In Now It's Early - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Busd Forsage..hop In Now It's Early (357 Views)

Did You Missed Notcoin Earlier Now Take Tapswaps While It's Early / MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis / If You Wanna Have An Awesome December, Hop In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busd Forsage..hop In Now It's Early by DtangShayne: 5:33am On Jun 01, 2021
A new forsage contract known as busd forsage has been launched,could this be a good opportunity for people to make some bucks?

Like other smart contracts such as ethereum smart contract and so on,this is exactly how the busd smart contract works,you can start with a minimum of 5 busd and maximum of 20busd or more to join the contract..

For more information about this kindly contact my signature,I am always happy to guide you through
(It's a pyramid scheme)
Re: Busd Forsage..hop In Now It's Early by DtangShayne: 5:34am On Jun 01, 2021
DtangShayne:
A new forsage contract known as busd forsage has been launched,could this be a good opportunity for people to make some bucks?

Like other smart contracts such as ethereum smart contract and so on,this is exactly how the busd smart contract works,you can start with a minimum of 5 busd and maximum of 20busd or more to join the contract..

For more information about this kindly contact my signature,I am always happy to guide you through
(It's a pyramid scheme)

Re: Busd Forsage..hop In Now It's Early by dinotech12345(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Don't Join Forsage it's a scam? Find out in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFwe8jvBHWg

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale In Onitsha Anambra State / Earn Money When You Refer People To Www.expresstopup.ng / Poorest Person In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.