Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,216 members, 7,887,581 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:53 AM

Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) (71066 Views)

Good View Luxury Hotel Owerri Burnt By Unknown Gun Men / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by PoloG: 11:36am On Jun 01, 2021
We are tired of igbo news on frontpage
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Maobichek: 11:44am On Jun 01, 2021
helinues:

I guess you are new on Nairaland...

Pls go to my profile, I might have been here before you. I have not changed my moniker even for once.

I'm not IPOB member, i have been to 27/28 states in Nigeria, I don't do tribalism and hate. I deal with ppl one-on-one

Read through my comment section and you will have a clearer veiw about me, thank you.
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by CaptainFM1: 11:45am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

To punish Buhari. .. grin

To punish Buhari by killing and destroying their own? I don't get it!
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Donworo: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Who said that? If the arson and killings continue for the next three months, Buhari will have no choice than to declare Biafra for us..

We need a country made up the following States:

BIAFRA MAP Includes:

Benue
Kogi
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Our Ijaw brothers from Ondo
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Anambra..

The rest can remain in the Zoo.. undecided

Benue keh? Wetin you smoke? Make God punish u there...

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2021
tantan:

SEE THIS BUFOON. TELL ME HOW THE KILLINGS BY BOKO HARAM AGITATING FOR ISLAMIC STATE HAS AFFECTED BUHARI. THE REGION IS JUST BEING DESTROYED LIKE THE SOUHT EAST. NEVER SEEN IGBO TO BE THIS FOOLISH
grin grin

Try dey calm down. Surprised you didn't see the sarcasm in the post
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by MA23: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Who said that? If the arson and killings continue for the next three months, Buhari will have no choice than to declare Biafra for us..

BIAFRA MAP Includes:

You have a shallow brain

Benue
Kogi
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Anambra..

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by justifyme(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2021
Fake bloggers everywhere!!! It was caused by an electrical fault
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Charly68: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2021
I think the Elders in the land should rise up to the occasion to talk to the children in their wards...these wanton destructions will not pay the state at the end of the day. They should consider the innocent working in such places and their dependent relatives .
All the Govt properties they are burning will still be a burden to the ordinary tax payers at the end of the day ..God have mercy on us in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by rita25(f): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2021
PLS DONT ADD BENUE.....WE DONT WANT IBO WE DONT WANT HAUSA WE ARE BUT HELPLESS BUT INSTEAD OF HAUSA WE WILL FOLLOW IGBO...HAUSA WILL INSIST ON ISLAMISING US cry cry
CilicMarin:

BIAFRA MAP Includes:

Benue
Kogi
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Anambra..

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by 2020Experience(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
The way things are going, Yorubas will cry forever because they thought living in propaganda is a life that will sustain their generation but sooner or later they will see what they have done to theirselves. Keep hating on Igbos while they buy all the land in your region and Lagos.
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by zomby(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
This senseless group is as bad as Boko Haram.
They don’t have a unified agenda

They are selfish and want Nigeria to crumble only for their own personal benefits

They are mostly losers, as they respect nobody

They blame everyone, but themselves and leaders for the undeveloped areas in the south

Their lazy and coward leader continues to hide, while people like Sowore are fighting for a better Nigeria on a regular.

The bottom line is: IPOB will continue to cry, struggle and remain second class citizens in Nigeria as they lack unity and can’t achieve a single thing without the support of the Yorubas or Hausas.
Their main goal is for Nigeria to be divided by fire by mountain, but the fact is even if Nigeria is divided, this hopeless group of people will still remain unhappy and uncivilized.

Bunch of senseless greedy hammer heads...

2 Likes

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:
I expect the people of Denial Country to come term it a lie grin grin

IPOB terrorists say the Northerners value cows more than humans but yesterday, we saw how their fellow terrorists preferred onions over humans. Between cows and onions, which is more expensive?

Good question
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by alltribe: 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThankYouGod:
How? Killing their own people and destroying their own properties?

All they are doing doesn't affect Buhari in any way.

How quickly you can forget your own history,it baffles me.when in 1966 during the republic our people in Ibadan were riotting burning things and killing people,have you asked who were affected?you can guess the out come of that riot then,or you can continue in denial.but both the government,the country and the people were affected,and still have not come out from that incident till today.so,when you see injustice anywhere condemn it because it will affect everyone including you.
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by anataala: 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Very good news please let them burn the whole SE so that when Biafra is given Israeil would build their new nation
CilicMarin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMndUzjEN8k

In the early hours of today, Good View Luxury Hotel, along Poly-Nekede road was burnt down, after Cluster Market was razed down...

God Bless Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by eburuu: 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

BIAFRA MAP Includes: ok t shall not be well with your generation which kogi

Benue
Kogi
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Anambra..

Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by cutedharmee: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nigerian army and its moronic soldiers burnt it down.
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by mbaise1000: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
ThankYouGod:
Who asked you to write long essay?

Whoever that's behind these atrocities, what do they want to achieve in killing people and destroying properties?

With your intelligence intact, could you now rewrite your essay?

Those who comit those atrocities have people like you in mind, because they know you are incapable of asking simple questions, incapable of thinking for yourself, they know that your type will believe anything AGAINST the igbo man because of your hateful mind, but like I said only things like you can fall for this childish propaganda, the people on ground know what ia happening, they know who the enemy is, BTW I am not surprised that you can't comprehend what I am saying
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by EBEk101(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

BIAFRA MAP Includes:

Benue
Kogi
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Anambra..

It makes me laugh u guys think d south south will b part of Biafra
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Joshbull: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
No attempt to even put out the fire. Fire service is non existent in Nigeria.
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
I couldn't comprehend what you are saying because you're not making any sense.

I said "whoever", does that mean I am attacking or refering to Igbo people?

The issue here is a property is being destroyed. Who are the people behind it? Somebody must be behind it. I didn't mention any tribe to be responsible.

I asked a general question: whoever is behind it, what do they want to gain?

According to you, what simple question should I have asked?

Don't see everyone as Igbo's enemy. Don't let your self-hatred and mindset cloud your sense of reasoning.

mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
Those who comit those atrocities have people like you in mind, because they know you are incapable of asking simple questions, incapable of thinking for yourself, they know that your type will believe anything AGAINST the igbo man because of your hateful mind, but like I said only things like you can fall for this childish propaganda, the people on ground know what ia happening, they know who the enemy is, BTW I am not surprised that you can't comprehend what I am saying
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
I am responsible for what I wrote. I am not responsible for how you understand it.

alltribe:
How quickly you can forget your own history,it baffles me.when in 1966 during the republic our people in Ibadan were riotting burning things and killing people,have you asked who were affected?you can guess the out come of that riot then,or you can continue in denial.but both the government,the country and the people were affected,and still have not come out from that incident till today.so,when you see injustice anywhere condemn it because it will affect everyone including you.
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by veecovee: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Pls ooo, who is the owner of this burnt hotel
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Uhjzwb6118: 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Read y
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
[s]
CilicMarin:

BIAFRA MAP Includes:

Benue
Kogi
Akwa Ibom
Cross River
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Enugu
Anambra..

[/s]

Which branch of the Namdiot Coward Cownu school of brainwashing did you attend? Buhari will declare what? You must gone through a severe brainwashing. Keep day dreaming, you will burn down your whole biafuro and kill everyone inside, and nothing like Biafra will happen. Go and write it down.

Why you no kuku add Lagos, Ogun, even Abuja self. #MUMUNATU

Biggest joke of the day.. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by od501: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
ThankYouGod:
What do they want to achieve in doing all these?

Have you asked yourself...why Will anybody destroy the same property he is protecting? Ignos are not that stupid guy. The DSS at it again. This is not the first Time.
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Are you saying DSS set the property ablaze?

od501:

Have you asked yourself...why Will anybody destroy the same property he is protecting? Ignos are not that stupid guy. The DSS at it again. This is not the first Time.
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by cupidFlint(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
mikekobe01:
All fake news, cluster market was not burnt by anybody. Good view hotel caught fire as a result of faulty electrical connections.

chairman thank you for clarifying things. This platform is filled with unverified news as long as it's against IPOB or anything Igbo
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

[/b]Your tears gives me hope for a better 2moro, we that stays in owerri knows the real truth so, keep making us more popular with ur useless threads

They said Afonjas are the most educated in Nigeria, the way they've been peddling false news and creating useless threads about the igbos, shows their founding father Oduduwa was unfortunate in life

Igbos can't stoop so low to that kind of foolishness, so whatever u guys thinks about us, it shows y'all are in great pain.

The energy you all use in creating useless threads, had it been u protected your region with the same vibe, your people wouldn't have been in Benin republic's IDP camp[b]

WHEN EVER THE IGBOS START SEEING AFONJAS AS AN ENEMY , THE BETTER FOR THEM .
THEY ARE MORE WICKED TO THE IGBO TRIBE THAN THE HAUSAS.
THEY CAN BRING UP ANY EVIL AGENDA TO PAINT US BLACK.

AM AN OWERRI MAN , AND I KNOW THE TRUTH.
PROUDLY AN IGBO MAN
Re: Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) by chaloskyx: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2021
THATS FGS WORK NOT IPOB THE OWNER OF THE HOTEL IS A GOVT OFFICIAL WHO HAS HANDED HIS HOTEL FOR ARSON TO THE FG TO ESCALATE THE DESTRUCTION AND PIN IT ON IPOB. SO DONT BOTHER AS HES BEEN ADEQUATELY COMPENSATED. THINK ABOUT IT HOW CAN YOU BURN A HOTEL WITH NO SINGLE LIFE LOST OR PEOPLE EVACUATED WELL THATS CAUSE THE HOTEL HAD BEEN PLANNED TO BE BURNT BEFORE HAND BUT UNA NO GO USE YOUR BRAN CAUSE THE AVERAGE NIGGER IS DUMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / Ortom Delivers His Polling Unit For Atiku, Ensures PMB Didn't Get Any Vote There / Yahaya Bello: "Those Who Wish Me Coronavirus Will Have HIV"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.