Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,709 members, 7,930,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. (20070 Views)

Ihedioha: Why PDP Governors Stayed Away From Street Protest / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Blackdisciple:

They can't because he has been protested against previous Government and he is still protesting against this present government today.

All those that were protesting against the immediate past government are no were to be found, today Sowore still stand strong .

90% of Nigeria youths are insulting and bashing Sowore till date but he still not back down but for the youths to come out and protest against bad governance they will not rather they make vaccum for politicians to use an dump them after election to cup or rice, beans, sugar, sachet milk and kulikuli and suffer for the next 8 years.

Just imagine that 90% Nigeria youths got Sowore's back .....

Am not Sowore's fan but am removing my cap for him

Nonsense.
Who told you 90%Nigerian youths prefer kuli kuli to a better government??

What is the essence of protesting against a government that doesn't care about what you are saying when it's against what they are doing

I am against the politics carried out in Nigeria.
I am also against futile protests.

Ultimately,life is absurd.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
KoshCAD:
A word of a coward slave.

Bravery is not stupidity.

Go and face bullets if you want!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't try to brainwash others into doing the same!!!!!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
loomer:

If you like call me coward na you know.

I done talk my own

Don't mind that one.

When the wise sees danger,he stays away.

When the foolish sees it,he moves closer.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by Oracleforce: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
This guy wey court rake 5 million from him as a condition for bail is still doing Buhari must go....where all these people they see money?
Police go arrest some people again for June 12 and dem go collect bail from so many of the arrested protesters " called thugs...

Naija don scatters...we are going down....as a country.....
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by nextstep(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
E be like say jail dey hungry this wan.
I no blame am... food dey cost. At least inside cell you will chop for free, even if it's just watery beans grin grin

But in all seriousness, this guy has been consistent in protesting bad governance. Whether against Abacha, Jona, or Buhari. I wish the youths will align themselves behind him for presidency.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by Onyedikachi323(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Make una stay house o. No give these people another reason to kill innocent people
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by ajl: 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
oluwasegun007:
This guy sha... undecided

Would he still organise it if he was elected.

I know like bubu, but definitely dont trust this guy.

Same way you don't trust yourself. Or you trust the old cargoes sitting on your collective destiny?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by rhektor(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Did you or anyone you know give him money?
Many, where do you live please? Because if you're living here in Nigeria and don't know Sowore the Avram Grant then you must be lost or living in the limbo
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by rhektor(m): 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
chrisvic007:

Do you see how gullible our so called youths are? Soon, they'll be talking of "Lekki massacre"

It is really annoying to see young people acting without thinking
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by planetx13: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
yesloaded:

Make we all leave naija go back our respective villages

I don leave naija go my hometown in ibadan

Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by oluwasegun007(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
ajl:

Same way you don't trust yourself. Or you trust the old cargoes sitting on your collective destiny?

My brother the fact that he's young doesn't mean he has sense...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by Godswings(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
oluwasegun007:

My brother the fact that he's young doesn't mean he has sense...

Exactly sir! Omoyele Sowore might be educated, young but lacks wisdom. I know him so well. His unnecessary zealousness to organize protest at any given opportunity is just too childish most times and with primary interest to publicize himself, his organisation (sahara reporters) and his unachievable presidential ambition.

My advice to any youth planning to join his June 12 protest; think of your future; he(sowore) is already enjoying his life, think of your parents, siblings and the beautiful new prospective Nigeria you'll miss when you die during his protest.

May God help us.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by Promzy99: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
If no be IPOB am nt protesting! Cnt trust d afonjas. Like Judas Iscariot, they r knwn as! betrayers
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by Proflere: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Quitting won't solve the problem. I think apart from losing my money, that is one positive thing I have learnt from sport bet. The moment you quit, then you are a loser. One day, it will yield the result we want.
Nicklaus619:

This u wrote here was why I participated fully in end sars protest, but it ended In tears, I lost a friend in that Saga and i ain't ready to risk it again, in short terms, from now going, I will be minding my business, I ain't voting in any elections again in this country self
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by loomer: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Don't mind that one.

When the wise sees danger,he stays away.

When the foolish sees it,he moves closer.

I dey very sure say him no go protest
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by peculiar2233: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2021
loomer:
Make una stay house o.
No give these people another reason to kill innocent people
Coward
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by yesloaded: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2021
77star:

And if Fulani comes knocking nkor with AK 49
Wetin remain again baba Ibadan?

grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Organises June 12 Street Protest. by 77star: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2021
yesloaded:

grin
Why u dey laugh please? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

STRIKE: Do You Have Light In Your Area? / Aljazeera Airs A Heartbreaking Program About Lagos(25 May 2011 -Video) / Ex-head Of State Linked To UN House Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.