Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

No Nigerian Is Qualified To Tell Anyone Not To Agitate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Nigerian Is Qualified To Tell Anyone Not To Agitate. (342 Views)

MC Oluomo Is Qualified To Be Oshodi Monarch - Prince Abdulwasiu Almaroof / Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others / Ikoyi Jailbreak: Warders Release Prisoners To Agitate #endsars - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Nigerian Is Qualified To Tell Anyone Not To Agitate. by Workch: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2021
It’s funny how people who don’t even have access to standard social amenities are telling people not to agitate. No Nigerian can boast of steady power, standard roads, potable water, security etc offered by the government.
You can’t continue living like animals and then expect that no one agitate.

“Birds born in cages think that Flying is illness”

Nigeria had 61years to fix things, today there’s absolutely nothing to be proud of and you really do not want people to agitate? That’s funny grin

A foool at 40 is a foool is a forever, Nigeria is a foool forever and nothing can work here. We have tried it for 61years.

Oduduwa nation is the right call for Yorubas and I am so sure that Yorubas will do exceedingly well without Nigeria. An average Nigerian already lives like an animal by default and he seems so ok with that animalistic life, he doesn’t want to out of the bondage. We can’t continue to act like all is well.

I support Biafra agitation as well even a Yorubas man, let everyone go. It’s not working, animals don’t want freedom.

4 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Is Qualified To Tell Anyone Not To Agitate. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2021
I have watch brexit, I didn't see where people killed, public properties burnt down, security formation attacked , security operative killed, whoever said or wrote that useless pieces there should have his head check
Re: No Nigerian Is Qualified To Tell Anyone Not To Agitate. by Workch: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2021
supportnija:
I have watch brexit, I didn't see where people killed, public properties burnt down, security formation attacked , security operative killed, whoever said or wrote that useless pieces there should have his head check
Ok, Since we have been talking about restructuring over the years, who answered us? Lol grin, you think this place is Europe abi, you can’t reason with our animalistic politicians if you don’t cause mayhem, that’s the only language they understand.

Be there and be looking for brexit in Nigeria, is it the northern cows that are only interested in oyel money that will grant you oduduwaexist abi it’s the corrupt politician who are comfortable with the status quo?

3 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Is Qualified To Tell Anyone Not To Agitate. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 01, 2021
Workch:
Ok, Since we have been talking about restructuring over the years, who answered us? Lol grin, you think this place is Europe abi, you can’t reason with our animalistic politicians if you don’t cause mayhem, that’s the only language they understand.

Be there and be looking for brexit in Nigeria, is it the northern cows that are only interested in oyel money that will grant you oduduwaexist abi it’s the corrupt politician who are comfortable with the status quo?
So, Prof. Godswill you killed today is the one to restructure Nigeria? police and soldier killed today killed are suppose to restructure Nigeria ? Continue with your evil support..
Re: No Nigerian Is Qualified To Tell Anyone Not To Agitate. by Badagry101: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2021
I agree no as no one should tell others not to contest for the presidency as well.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Is Qualified To Tell Anyone Not To Agitate. by Corrections: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2021
POWERFUL WORDS U HAVE WRITTEN 60 YEAR AFTER INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA HAS NOTHING GREAT TO SHOW FOR IT

. . .MILLION OF BRILLIANT DESTÌNIES ARE BEING WASTED BY OUR POLITHIEFCIANS (APC AND PDP WITH OTHERS) ON GROUND OF CORRUPTION THAT CONTINUES TO GROW BY THE DAY...

I P RAY THAT GODS WILL FOR NIGERIA BE DONE IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IT INVOLVES THAT NIGERIA SHOULD DIVIDE INTO NEW SMALLER NATIONS THAT WOULD LATER BE GREAT SO THAT INNOCENT PEOPLE/ LIVES CAN BE SAFED. .

I HOWEVER PRAY THAT THE PROCESS BE PEACEFUL
Re: No Nigerian Is Qualified To Tell Anyone Not To Agitate. by hotwax: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2021
supportnija:

So, Prof. Godswill you killed today is the one to restructure Nigeria? police and soldier killed today killed are suppose to restructure Nigeria ? Continue with your evil support..

Has yoruba agitators killed anyone?

These yoruba agitators were the one screaming for restructuring 2 years ago.

We have no choice than to agitate for breakup now...

they pushed us into it

(1) (Reply)

Media Rights Group Hails FG Over Ban On Twitter / Nigeria Ranks 146th On Global Peace Index, 8th Least Peaceful In Africa / Breaking Prof Soludo Wins APGA Governorship Primary Election With 740 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.