Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,902 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. (1432 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. by ike4real: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2007
People in the house,have u not noticed that guys without ride[car]arguably spend more for ladies,compared to guys with ride.because i have taken my time to analytically look into this,and came to this conclusion.Although i believe some people may not agree with me anyway,especially ladies.I strongly believe that the euphoria of being in company of a guy with car,is quite okay for most ladies,which is why i think they careless whether the guy spends so much for them or not.Whereas our dear [eves] take delight in squeezing the life out of the guys without a car 4 cash.peeeeeooooopleee,lets have a discussion on this.so let the vox- pop begin.
Re: Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2007
Re: Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. by Bolarge(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2007
My faithful Jincheng suppose qualify as ride now. grin

So all u rideless boiz let's hia your side of d story. I hia say them Jezebels dey use una heads well well. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. by Joey82(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2007
@Ike4real

u know u're damn right. Although it strictly depends on what dem Jezebels are up to with a guy.
Re: Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. by Maleeq(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2007
Your analysis is quite not so true.

Spending on a lady your are dating has got almost nuttin to do with you cruising around in a car or hitting the streets with your God given "walkers".

Something I can just add that may be true is : Confidence from financial security.

A guy that is secured appears not to be spending on his gurl but he actually does. A guy that is or feels he's less secured financially,(does not own a car!!!) would most probablyy go for a lady in his class(automatically inheriting her dependencies) or would want to make up for not having the fancy cars or sort of things that he would almost never object to her requests. . .sometimes even if he goes out of his way.
Re: Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. by iice(f): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2007
Euphoria in a bloody car? Lemme guess, its diamond crusted eh? grin grin Abegi. . .a car can take you places so can other things including the legs you were born with!
Re: Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. by karlken(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ poster,absolutely correct fact in Naija.Infact we had established that the heart of a chick is inside the engine of a car!When I cruise round town,Ph chicks will focus on d driver always rather than mind the ever busy road.1 rammed into me last week.Funny enough,to most of dem Jezebels,a car is a car.Who bothers about the make so long as its flashy.1 is always contented if I visit in school with my boss's VW tuareg even if I visit empty-handed.Dem Jezebels will sleep sleep with u & thank u after if u,ve got a state-of-da-art machine.make una no crucify meooh.Truth de bitter! tongue tongue
Re: Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. by Joey82(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2007
Chei! kark ken u b bad boy ooooh!
Remember say AIDS dey town ooooh!
Dey wear condum oooooh!
Re: Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2017
Ehhn but car always make every soft. If you no get car , uber is your friend.
Re: Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. by Youdondeymad: 6:35pm On May 05, 2017
"

(1) (Reply)

I've Lost Interest In Romance / My Case! ~ Pls Kindly Judge. / Ladies Love For Foreign Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.