Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,240 members, 7,928,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:20 PM

Travelling To Gambia By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Gambia By Road (731 Views)

Travel To Gambia By Road / Relocating To Gambia / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Gambia By Road by RubyGambian: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good day everyone
I’m a Gambian living in Nigeria ,but I want to go back to Gambia by road this week .please if anyone has been to Cotonou,Mali or burkina this year or recently I’d appreciate your comments.

How flexible is the road journey ?
My main issue is getting to Cotonou because I heard the customs give a hard time

Also how much does the bus from Cotonou to mail cost ?
Please if you have any info I’d appreciate,as I plan on leaving this week
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Gambia By Road by SportsHD: 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
Safe journeys but, help me greet pa. salieu when you arrive.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of Akata / Poland Or Brazil / 7 Travel Tips In Crossing Seme Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.