Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,277 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria (2515 Views)

Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / South Africa Frustrates Evacuation, Arrests Home-bound Nigerians At Airports / Nigerians At Rigasa Train Station Buy Train Tickets To Avoid Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by uzallwell12: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Countless number of Nigerians at the International Airport rushing to leave Nigeria

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPlEQYKJ4Ss/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI_cHIsEswI

Cc

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by SportsHD: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Normal scene at the airport.
You'll die for spreading fake news. This I've seen.

7 Likes

Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
SportsHD:
Normal scene at the airport.
You'll die for spreading fake news. This I've seen.
She's correct.
Not a normal scene at all, not even at the MMIA
Except during FESTIVE Periods.
She may likely be an AIRPORT staff.
She just gave you the statistics and you're wishing her death. I use the Airports regularly and such scenarios are uncommon.

We are now to quick at dishing out devastating curses. We move d same character 2 developed world & get hated, imprisoned or deported d next day. After all, u can't give what u don't have.
Very soon the WORLD will declare Nigerians persona non grata. U think we are important in this world, right.
That's too Sad.

28 Likes

Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by SportsHD: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She's correct.
She just gave you the statistics and you're wishing her death. I use the Airports regularly and such scenarios are uncommon.

We are now to quick at dishing out devastating curses. We move d same character 2 developed world & get hated, imprisoned or deported d next day. After all, u can't give what u don't have.

That's too Sad.
I'll keep reiterating, This is a normal scene.

8 Likes

Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by 4dor: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She's correct.

Very soon the WORLD will declare Nigerians persona non grata. U think we are important in this world, right.
That's too Sad.

I've been using that airport since 2011 and that's a normal scene. Problem is that it's an international airport with just one terminal so it will always be crowded. This is not even much, go there on a Saturday evening and see crowd.

This is not to say people aren't leaving Nigeria in droves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
What's the problem here? People are leaving the country legally, is that an issue? We have not finish taking care of the people at home but we are bother about people choosing to travel else where.

How is this news.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by 1Alex: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
SportsHD:

I'll keep reiterating, This is a normal scene.
maybe the op has never been to the airport before

4 Likes

Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by Perfecttouchade: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2021
Oga o
Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by Bifwoli: 1:33am On Jun 02, 2021
It should be scenes of countless int'l travellevers /tourists/investors ,foreign students coming into Nigeria.

Mass outflow is a major problem, massive influx is what a well run country normally deals with .

2 Likes

Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by fozapi(m): 3:07am On Jun 02, 2021
if you say this is normal scene in nigeria during this pandemic them you need medical check up,airport around the world are dry because nobody is traveling,follow the news nigeria is burning and people are running

2 Likes

Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by Golan007: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by DaInferno(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She's correct.

That's too Sad.
mature!
Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Na so he dey always dey crowded

Before I left, I usually visit often to help my family or friends with luggages drop...

I wonder Nigerians will not remain 5 in population if lots of people keep flying out
Re: Countless Nigerians At The International Airport Rushing To Leave Nigeria by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2021
Nobody wants to witness what happened in 1967 to repeat itself again in nigeria.this life here on earth is sweet and enjoyeable.all we want is unity and peace in our nation.God save us all.

(1) (Reply)

See The State Of Agbado Road In Ifo LGA, Ogun State / Travel To Cyprus (eu) Without Much / Nigerians Abroad And Their Lavish Show-off Lifestyle,why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.