Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,967 members, 7,973,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) (66720 Views)

Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto / Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory / William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Igbo Amaka..

Congratulations oga Alex Ezenagu

3 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by geemd434: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
I Southeasterners always disgracing us on global stage

Shut up. . Big foooool. Tell me where you are from. I will tell you how fukuup your people are.

3 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by aikyg(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
The story of Chinedu. Anthony Chinedu was a Nigerian based in Kenya. He had some disagreement with his ex wife on how to share the properties they owned together while they were still married. The wife being Kenya, connived the Kenyan authorities to arrest and deport him to Nigeria empty-handed.

When the plane that brought Chinedu got to Nigeria, the Nigerian government grounded the plane and arrested all the Kenyan officials in the plane. They were detained in Nigeria for weeks. The Kenyan government had to come and beg Nigeria.

Just Google Chinedu vs Akinyi.

10 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hmm, I remember when I met one Angolian babe, the babe so much like me but confessed that she can't date me because I'm a Nigeria. She keep on saying Nigerians are tough. But as a sharp Nigeria Niger Delta guy, I pressed her mumu button, the rest is history. Even after years of separation, and her geting married, she keep on commutating with me, wanting me to come back and start from where stopped. Nigerians maybe tough but we know how to shower women love and affections more than other Africans. This is main reason SA men are beefing our men in SA. A lot of SA men have lost their girl to Nigerian men. This Kenyan babe has taste this due affection and she Can't compare it with their Kenyan's counterpart.

8 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
Almajoon:
Igbo man still married the girl.
Ruto for cancel the wedding if na Fulani man wan marry the girl.
Why?
Because the janjaweeed are a plague to humanity...

See thinking..

Biafra don finally enter one chance
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by fatymore(f): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Our pricks sweet pass Kenyans own. mynd44, AntiApc2023, funkebabee, folake4u,bola146, fatymore, ajepako, Bimiafashion,mummyfour, seunmohmoh1 and notoriousbabe abi wetin I talk?
go.joor
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Kandeed: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Yeyenairaland:

Imagine this efulefu

So u no get shame, a Scarface afonja is bringing up matter where umuafor dey?

iyamiri why does the truth hurt you this much?
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by 02Kebreal(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
GeneralPula:
It is much more difficult when you are giving your daughter to Igbos," said Ruto amid laughter from the crowd.

He continued: "Because when I first met Alex I told him a story of a guy called Chinedu who gave us a lot of trouble and I was told that man was an Igbo.

"So you can understand…this Chinedu fellow gave us so much trouble that we deported him to Nigeria and when we deported him he refused to get out of the aeroplane in Lagos for two days. Even after leaving him there, we found him in Kenya."

Biafra don cast !

Them cast no be small
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Whiteangel1234: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Igbo Amaka cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by adonaimart(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
You are not a good person grin grin grin

I see more Kenyan girls trooping to the south east in search of husbands, I see Igbos marrying them easily because of their cheap bride price, I see Igbo girls growing old in their parents house cos most men can't afford to waste money on them in the name of marriage when they're not even virgins in the first place.

This I have seen.[/quote]
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by kuuljay(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Igbos are stubborn they don't take no as answer cheesy grin grin grin they rather die there
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by DiagnoPolitics: 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mr VP had no choice, he knew Igbos are achievers unlike the other tribe left of the Niger, filled with ewedu weaklings and sissies, a tribe called the "Natural wives of the fulanis in the south of Nigeria". grin grin grin grin

You are free to cry ewedu muslim tears on my mention. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
chimhigher:
Sharp Shooter.
Some Men hs got eyes for big things. He knew osibanjo daughter was not available but he wanted a VP's daughter by all means. He checked google map and saw Kenya, googled on the VP's info and saw he has a daughter. He took the next available flight and the rest is history.
Na so so Biliki, ramatu and Sikirat i just dey see for here, no be juju be this? Baba God abeg na, locate me with that one lady way go change my life abeg.

Who is his father? Is his a father a politician or wealthy businessman? If he were in Nigeria, would this guy, a son of an "unknown father" be able to marry d vice president's daughter?
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Konel90: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
I remember the popular Chinedu of Kenya most of you do not know about him I will tell you. Chinedu is a famous drug dealer that was so rich and known by everyone in Nairobi ask any tour guide in Kenya they will give you his low down. But he decided to sponsor the opposition party to remove the present government of Uhuru kenyeata when the opposition did not win they came after him real bad they deported him back to Nigeria with nothing not even his asset no air line was ready to fly him to Nigeria finally the only one that did was seized by him and the flight crew in Nigeria watch it on YouTube just type Chinedu of Kenya

8 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by adonaimart(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nigerians, highly admired all over the world, whether good or bad ones.

Pls guys let peace reign.

HML to the couples

2 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kandeed:

iyamiri why does the truth hurt you this much?

Ndi ofenmau don't have nerves to talk while umuafor is talking

U know right?

2 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by TheMostComplex1: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
Tetehjewels:
See how our people who went ahead of us are spoiling our name and chances in other countries due to their wayward nature.

Imagine the mindset of a Kenyan to a Nigerian and more especially to Igbos. We no dey hear word eh.

Chai

Which mindset when my former Kenyan colleague told us that their girls loves Nigerians because they are mostly rich guys & their everything shows affluence. I mean Nigerian guys that lives in Kenya
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
bluefilm:
I don't understand.

Is that statement supposed to be a praise or an insult?

It shows that we can't generalize people based on just one experience
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Elvisgolden: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more Kenyan girls trooping to the south east in search of husbands, I see Igbos marrying them easily because of their cheap bride price, I see Igbo girls growing old in their parents house cos most men can't afford to waste money on them in the name of marriage when they're not even virgins in the first place.

This I have seen.

You have seen well today...........Before, you used to see with hunger, but today you saw well
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Beey(f): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Chinedu is a legend...

[img]https://media1./images/8f76bb0cf65677ea1a246796e51cfc9a/tenor.gif?itemid=12229248[/img]
Chinedu was a “businessman” who married a Kenyan lady but was into yahoo things. He had lived in Kenya for 18 years and even spoke Swahili.They had a public divorce which turned very ugly. He left his Kenyan wife & kids in favor of a Nigerian lady. The government had been silently following him for some time & discovered her was a drug peddler. It’s obvious he had connections in high places during Jonathan’s reign because the Kenyan entourage that deported him was grounded in Lagos for days till the two governments had to have a discussion. It wasn’t long after the Kenyans were released , we heard Chinedu was back in Nairobi as if nothing happened. The daughter of one of the former Kenyan Parliament speaker is also married to an Igbo guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by naijamerican: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kandeed:
Well it looks like nobody encounters an igbo man and has a good tale/experience to tell south Africans, Indians n Cambodians to mention but a few can shed more light

We sef wey we dey gada stay with them for same country sef dey chop am back to back. The only thing good bout igbo men be say either good or bad dem sabi take care of their wives

Then give us Biafra you useless fool

2 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by naijamerican: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2021
Frankyboy1:
The Igbo race is known all over the wrld for their quest to get rich at all cost, that is why you hear slogans like get rich or die trying,nd they mean every inch of that evil slangs,in Australia you would be asked specifically by any lady you re wooing, are you Igbo? If yes, the ladies run away, because they know you are with them only for money and papers, so this VP fear is justified, I pray the groom proves him wrong
may god punish you and the rest of the supporter of APC supporters.

Onyiberibe

3 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by ibechris(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
I love being igbo and thank God for making it possible for me and family to be among the most intelligent tribe in the world (based on google).

Quoting the vice president,he said the chinedu guy gave them tough time that even when he was deported,he refused to come out of the plane for two days and after that,chinedu returned to Kenya. That is what i call doggedness.

How many people will do this and survive if not my igbo brothers and sisters.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
Igbo people has been disgracing us globally...can you just imagine that statement?
Difficult to give their daughter to Igbo man....bevause most of them lack courteous and good manner....a number of them are dubious and cannibal....

Igbo Kwenu!!!! Iya yin....God punish any tribe that is spoiling our image outside of the country because they want to make money by all means...

Kenyan woman, it shall always ends in tears....

1 Like

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by lastempero: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Kandeed:
Well it looks like nobody encounters an igbo man and has a good tale/experience to tell south Africans, Indians n Cambodians to mention but a few can shed more light

We sef wey we dey gada stay with them for same country sef dey chop am back to back. The only thing good bout igbo men be say either good or bad dem sabi take care of their wives

Seriously i thought it was only your that have this inferiority complex never knew we are dreaded all around the world.
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by lastempero: 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Oracleforce:
Igbo people has been disgracing us globally...can you just imagine that statement?
Difficult to give their daughter to Igbo man....bevause most of them lack courteous and good manner....a number of them are dubious and cannibal....

Igbo Kwenu!!!! Iya yin....God punish any tribe that is spoiling our image outside of the country because they want to make money by all means...

Kenyan woman, it shall always ends in tears....

Seriously i thought it was only your people that have this inferiority complex never knew we are dreaded all around the world.
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by naijamerican: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Hmm, I remember when I met one Angolian babe, the babe so much like me but confessed that she can't date me because I'm a Nigeria. She keep on saying Nigerians are tough. But as a sharp Nigeria Niger Delta guy, I pressed her mumu button, the rest is history. Even after years of separation, and her geting married, she keep on commutating with me, wanting me to come back and start from where stopped. Nigerians maybe tough but we know how to shower women love and affections more than other Africans. This is main reason SA men are beefing our men in SA. A lot of SA men have lost their girl to Nigerian men. This Kenyan babe has taste this due affection and she Can't compare it with their Kenyan's counterpart.

Facts. As an Igbo man, I can smash all my exes till this day. A woman with me will find life much easier and full of orgasms and cash.

May the haters go and die!

Igbo knwenu

2 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Trutherme: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
There's obviously something amazing about Nigerians in general and Igbo men in particular.

Only those who are not in denial will understand sha cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Nightalan: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nobody has any good stories to tell about that tribe grin
There's something genetically wrong with the Igbo genes. It's always one thing or the other. They should coman get their Biafra and be going abeg. Everybody don tire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

SAYS A FALSE PROPHET

LOLS
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Nija cassava extraordinary, make the VP get out abeg angry
Re: June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
"It's Difficult Giving Away Your Daughter To Nigerians" - Kenyan VP

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/photos-it-s-difficult-giving-away-your-daughter-to-nigerians-keny?xg_source=twitter
/

Chinedu must be Houdini grin grin grin

Kenya to Lagos to Kenya in 2 days. grin

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan / "He embodies France's decay" - Damien Tarel who slapped Macron Tells Court / Ukraine's President Zelensky's Face Before And During War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.