Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,751 members, 7,965,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:15 PM

Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) (41925 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Cburke(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Fighting never posed any resolution!

1 Like

Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by wwwihy: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Cdng15:
Hello, I create professional motion graphics / ANIMATIONS to advertise your products, services, business etc..... Send a message on whatsapp for samples via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
You don't know what you gain by being on your own or minding your business.

Some people have mental problems but keep walking around like they are normal.

Stay far from trouble.

If they don't kill you, they will want to die in your hands just to rope you into trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by abatically(m): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
'AN INDIGINE OF Umunachi Obowo STABBED MY BROTHER TO DEATH'

The major problems we have in his country are religion and TRIBALISM. In fact if Nigeria have black and white indigenes like South Africa then we would be the most racial country in the world. It doesn't even matter if ur from the North, west or east, we are just tribalistic by nature. Just say ur brother was stabbed to death, u don't need to say where he comes from. So let's say the suspect was from the same village as the deceased does that make it less of an offence? Now just imagine if the suspect was from another region, say from the north or east this would have become a more serious matter. RIP to the dead.
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by mu2sa2: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Only God can save the igbo from the igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by ClitRaider: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
Angrygoat:
I had an alteration with a bike man today. Journey of 2h he gave me h instead of 3h. Na thr I wan beat am. Me wey be 5.9ft and bike man ba 5.6ft. I for beat craise comot for him body,dem o tell am b4 he vanish give me my 3h. Already I had a dagger concealed in my stockings should incase.
For you mind, you think because you're taller and had a dagger will give you an edge?!

Pray you never jam me..

I'll kick your ass, remove your front teeth and use the dagger to carve you a nice line.
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Kingrefreshed: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrCover:
See More Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

No comment here! I am waiting for threads with Northern Stories ONLY

Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Geeman2006: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Chai! Hausa people , violence all they know.
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by technicalWriter: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
Unknown bike man.It's everywhere u go
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Pollyman224: 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Imo of blood. Everyone currently at imo state is blood testy. This is the spirit of biafra
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Angrygoat:
I had an alteration with a bike man today. Journey of 2h he gave me h instead of 3h. Na thr I wan beat am. Me wey be 5.9ft and bike man ba 5.6ft. I for beat craise comot for him body,dem o tell am b4 he vanish give me my 3h. Already I had a dagger concealed in my stockings should incase.

Mr man, you're a tout. Besides, you ain't talking sense.
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Angrygoat: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
No weapons against me ;shall prosper.
ClitRaider:

For you mind, you think because you're taller and had a dagger will give you an edge?!

Pray you never jam me..

I'll kick your ass, remove your front teeth and use the dagger to carve you a nice line.
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by powerbank72: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2021

40,000mah Joway powerbank suitable for type C laptop and phones

Pay on delivery - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4

One year warranty
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by ClitRaider: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Angrygoat:
No weapons against me ;shall prosper.

What I'm saying is you don't win a street fight cos you're tall and have a dagger.

bad loser
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Angrygoat: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
I only fly bike when I feel like,niggi I gotta car,whr u been at?. Enemy fuc k off ma mentions before u get flung at.
ClitRaider:

What I'm saying is you don't win a street fight cos you're tall and have a dagger.

bad loser
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by dcasca(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
Anger has put you in trouble.
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by ClitRaider: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Angrygoat:
I only fly bike when I feel like,niggi I gotta car,whr u been at?. Enemy fuc k off ma mentions before u get flung at.

wereyy..
Because you own a car doesn't mean your won't get that beating.
keep it up, maybe you get it from me.
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Arrahman39: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hope it's not old story, because one happened round 2018...
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A 23-year-old motorcyclist identified as Ogbonna Chukwuebuka, has allegedly stabbed a young man to death with a dagger in Umunachi community, Obowo Local Government Area of Imo State, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the incident happened on Saturday, May 29.

Village sources told News Crew, that the men had a disagreement on money. Unable to agree on the sharing formula, they engaged in a free-for- all, which led to the motorcyclist allegedly stabbing Uche to death, while Idowu was seriously injured.

"Chukwuebuka was fighting with two friends, Uche and Idowu, and as the fight degenerated, Chukwuebuka stabbed Uche and he lost consciousness. He also injured Idowu, who called for help and his brothers rushed him and Uche to hospital," the source narrrated.

"Uche was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital, while Idowu was admitted. So, out of fear, Chukwuebuka and his brothers fled. The deceased’s kinsmen regrouped and came to his father’s house but met his absence. Angered by the development, they set his father’s house, Learnt."

"They made sure that the house was completely razed before they left the compound. The deceased hailed from the neighbouring Umungwa community, while the suspect and the injured are from the same Umunachi community in the Obowo Local Government."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook User
1000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} @RoyalMarines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}

#MAGBONETIDO #LOTTO #KM48 #RCCG #MOWE #IBAFO #ACEPIXELS #NAIRAMARLEY #NOMANNERS #ITSAMADNESS #SIGMUNDFREUD #BATTABOX #TBT #GDFOLK " @Afam4Eva " #XTINCTIONREBELLION
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Goldbw122(m): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
YOU ARE ALIVE TODAY IS A MIRACLE JUST LOOK AT THE PHOTO THAT MAN DO NOT IMAGINE TO JUST GIVE UP THE GHOST JUST LIKE THAT BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT AFTER A FEW MINUTES LIFE WILL CHANGE FOR HIM..
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
The new trend na to surf bad news from Imo state
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by officerfudo: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
Devil don open Africa branch for Imo
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Maxibobo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ndi Obowo wem ni...
What's actually our problem cry cry
Fare thee well brother
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Dhury: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
R I P. but I thought everybody in Biafra own a Benz .
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2021
Aro Baggers , , aye men , blablabla bla bla... useless set of cultists here and there.
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by SolarEdge: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ok

Tired of epileptic power supply? We can guarantee you uninterrupted power supply with our smart technology via SOLAR POWER
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Hew!body no like knife,bullet atall na that small wound kill am?
Re: Motorcyclist Stabs Man To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Sunday2021: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ipob killing ipob. Thank God Idowu was not killed, we would kill hundred Flatinoooo in Lagos for revenge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amotekun Arrest Primary School Pupils For Emulating Naira Marley (video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road / Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.