Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,777 members, 7,930,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:06 AM

Have School System In Africa Especially Nigeria Failed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have School System In Africa Especially Nigeria Failed (178 Views)

The Inherent Fallacy In The Nigerian Secondary School System / See What Has Been Killing The World Especially Nigeria In Industrial Setting / Reasons I Hate The Nigeria School System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have School System In Africa Especially Nigeria Failed by nospmoht(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good evening.
What I am about to write are just my personal experiences and opinion, thought I should share.
I got admission to study polymer and textile engineering at Futo IMO state 2011.
But my expectations were cut short, do you know when you expect too much and you get less or nothing.
Nothing changed in the way the course was been delivered, no new information, no updated information, just same old things our parents and probably our grand parents learnt.
Practicals are total waste of time.
For example the first android phones that came out, are no longer in use but in our school system is different.
I do know if you understand what I mean though.
It like we are been prepared for a world that no longer exists.
I get to think that why a lot of graduates are unemployable.
I have more to share why I think the school system has failed.
What do you think?
Most everyone go to school?
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Vice Chancellor Two Years In Office Anniversary / Google Voice / Top 10 Tips And Tricks In Microsoft Outlook [2021]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.