Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,382 members, 7,908,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:48 PM

Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations (2061 Views)

Resign Now - FCT Indigenes Tell Wike, Protest At The National Assembly / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by arcnomec(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2021
Because of the mindset of your people that's why my hometown(Omoku) can never sell land to any Igbo man...If you marry our daughter and use her to buy land,the day you die,the land automatically goes to our sister....

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by richmond500: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Igbo is a tribe, which tribe is Niger Delta?

Niger Delta is nothing but a land grabbing scheme
so cos ND isn't a tribe, we must be forced to join ur tribe abi?

3 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by richmond500: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Every state in Nigeria is the illegal creation of the military but what is laughable is that Wike believes that it is state that gives one its ethnic group

Thats why he does not know Egbema, Asa, Ndoki and Etche in his state are all Igbos
Wike doesn't have problem with Igbos, he only has problem with Ipob

2 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by richmond500: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2021
arcnomec:
Please can you have sense for once?
If you conduct a referendum now for Rivers state people to join your Biafra agenda,j bet you you will have a 80%(No) and 20%(yes)

You don't force people to be with you in a relationship, the same way you lots claiming that you were forced to be part of this country is the same way you guys want to force other states to be part of you.Hypocrisy is in total display here
Actually, immediately, Ikwerre, Okirika, Kalabari, Ogoni says no.

Biafra is dead in Rivers state, they can't take Bayelsa, Akwaibom, Cross Rivers and Delta cos Urhobo and Itsekiri people will always vomit them out, I wonder why they can't focus on their five states

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by bjdon: 9:52am On Jun 02, 2021
arcnomec:
If you conduct a referendum now for Rivers state people to join your Biafra agenda,j bet you you will have a 80%(No) and 20%(yes)

You don't force people to be with you in a relationship, the same way you lots claiming that you were forced to be part of this country is the same way you guys want to force other states to be part of you.Hypocrisy is in total display here

You have said it all. I find it amazing that many Igbos on NL dont seen to appreciate the damage they are doing there own cause with the constant chest beating about how the SS must be part of their Biafra.
Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by bjdon: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
Actually, immediately, Ikwerre, Okirika, Kalabari, Ogoni says no.

Biafra is dead in Rivers state, they can't take Bayelsa, Akwaibom, Cross Rivers and Delta cos Urhobo and Itsekiri people will always vomit them out, I wonder why they can't focus on their five states
Maybe its because they know their 5 landlocked states are simply not large enough for them to have a viable nation.

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by richmond500: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2021
bjdon:

Maybe its because they know their 5 landlocked states are simply not large enough for them to have a viable nation.
actually, there are smaller countries like israel that are doing fine.

I see no reason why they want to leave Nigeria but believes ND must be annexed to them

2 Likes

Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by gidgiddy: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
Wike doesn't have problem with Igbos, he only has problem with Ipob

Wike has a big problem with Igbos, thats why he said that Igbos are being hosted in Rivers State

How does Wike think the Igbos of Obigbo, Omuma and Egbema felt to be told that them and their ancestral lands are being hosted in Rivers State
Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by Banmeallday: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
arcnomec:

Why would “Rivers” people want to remain in a Nigger Area that gave them a name like “Rivers” lol...

Do you know how many “Rivers” abi “Streams” or Oceans people have gone abroad to give birth so their pikin can have blue passport knowing Nigger Area passport is useless?

In Biafra we stand

1 Like

Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by Luigi03(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
OP, be very very careful else I will deal with you now! If you don't control the way you type shit on this forum, I'll have no choice but to teach you the lesson of your life!
Keep the south south out of your mouth and face your south east. As yall are agitating for Biafra, so we are agitating for the Niger Delta Republic. Be careful hence
Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by htdot: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
gidgiddy:
Whenever I remember that Governor Wike of Rivers State is a Lawyer, I shudder. He must have made a really bad Lawyer with the way he reasons. Whenever Wike talks about IPOB, he will say:

'Rivers state is in the South/South'

'Rivers people are not South East people'

'Rivers is not part of Biafra'

Someone should tell Wike that what he is calling Rivers state and South/South are nothing but illegal creations of the military

Someone should tell Wike that self determination is a universal right recognised in international law and anyone or any group can agitate for it anywhere. Wike has no right to tell Asari Dokubo he is not a Biafran because Asari is from Rivers.

Someone should tell Wike that Rivers State was created in 1967 by Gowon through military fiat, without the ethnic nationalities of the place agreeing to its creation.

Someone should tell Wike that South/South was created by General Abacha and that South/South is not recognized by any Nigerian law

Someone should tell Wike that Ndoki, Asa and Egbema are ethnic Igbos who have part of their lands in Abia and Imo as well as Rivers State. The Egbema in Rivers(Egbema-Ndon LGA) isnt any less Igbo than the Egbema nextdoor in Imo(Ohaji-Egbema LGA)

Someone should tell Wike that what he is calling Oyigbo, was initially known as Obigbo, until it was carved out of Imo and put in Rivers then renamed "Oyigbo". An imposed name can never be more important than an ancestral name

Finally, someone should tell Wike to get some sense.

Do you know that the agitation of the niger delta republic was of existence before the biafra?
Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by MrMaestro: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Why do Igbos hate Ikwerres with such a passion? I'm really confused.
Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by gidgiddy: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
htdot:

Do you know that the agitation of the niger delta republic was of existence before the biafra?

So? Do you see anyone agitating for Niger Delta Republic today?

But you see people agitating for Biafra and Oduduwa
Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by Blue3k(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

So? Do you seen anyone agitating for Niger Delta Republic today?

But you see people agitating for Biafra and Oduduwa

Lol where are the Igbos agitating to rejoin South Eastern states? We only see Igbos like yourself crying about them being separated online but nothing in real life showing they want to succeed from the state. When do you plan on doing something about this supposed issue?
Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by CSTRR: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
gare:

Why can't you people just leave the south south states alone, we have said it times without number that we are not part of you guys, whats is the problem with you all, manage your five states, as many of the ethnic igbos in the south south that wants to join your Biafra, they can relocate and start a New live there, I have no issues with your agitations, but leaves us a lone we are not part of you
Relocate from their Land?

For example,You are asking asaba people to leave their ancestral lands that predates Nigeria, because they don't conform to the south south nomenclature created by gowon.

I am trying to understand your point of view so as not to misunderstand you.
Is that what you are saying?

Btw, the guy you quoted is an idiot.
Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by NaMe4: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
SaintBishop:
That's I why I said the igbos are not so different from the hausas they don't like or the yourbas they so much despise, the only difference is that they( igbos) don't have the poltica mighty the other two have if not,it will be hell for those enthic groups closed to them.

Nothing truer!
Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by gare(f): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
CSTRR:

Relocate from their Land?

For example,You are asking asaba people to leave their ancestral lands that predates Nigeria, because they don't conform to the south south nomenclature created by gowon.

I am trying to understand your point of view so as not to misunderstand you.
Is that what you are saying?

Btw, the guy you quoted is an idiot.

I should relocate from my land for who ? if the Asaba people want to join biafra they are more than welcome to do that, which is understandable, because the share cultral values, but you cant ask the IJAW, ISOKO, ITESKIRI AND URHOBO TO JOIN biafra
Re: Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations by DeepThroater: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2022
gidgiddy:
Whenever I remember that Governor Wike of Rivers State is a Lawyer, I shudder. He must have made a really bad Lawyer with the way he reasons. Whenever Wike talks about IPOB, he will say:

'Rivers state is in the South/South'

'Rivers people are not South East people'

'Rivers is not part of Biafra'

Someone should tell Wike that what he is calling Rivers state and South/South are nothing but illegal creations of the military

Someone should tell Wike that self determination is a universal right recognised in international law and anyone or any group can agitate for it anywhere. Wike has no right to tell Asari Dokubo he is not a Biafran because Asari is from Rivers.

Someone should tell Wike that Rivers State was created in 1967 by Gowon through military fiat, without the ethnic nationalities of the place agreeing to its creation.

Someone should tell Wike that South/South was created by General Abacha and that South/South is not recognized by any Nigerian law

Someone should tell Wike that Ndoki, Asa and Egbema are ethnic Igbos who have part of their lands in Abia and Imo as well as Rivers State. The Egbema in Rivers(Egbema-Ndon LGA) isnt any less Igbo than the Egbema nextdoor in Imo(Ohaji-Egbema LGA)

Someone should tell Wike that what he is calling Oyigbo, was initially known as Obigbo, until it was carved out of Imo and put in Rivers then renamed "Oyigbo". An imposed name can never be more important than an ancestral name

Finally, someone should tell Wike to get some sense.

Every other State in Nigeria other than Lagos was created out of the 4 regions that existed prior to creation of states.

Why is it only you okoro bastards that are still holding dear to the dead and forgotten useless Igbo dominated eastern region ?

Why can you not just let us be for Christ's sakes!

The same 1914 almalagation decree by Lugard you complain of, is the same powers he used to create the useless eastern Nigeria that you have now come to believe it is yours by inherited rights.

Why are you like this ?

Leave us alone abeg you.

Face your states your SE and your village and leave the Niger Delta.

Nah Britain join us and nothing else. We have nothing in common with you.

Stop this madness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Lagos Amputee Hawker Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (photos/video) / Sanwo Olu Visits Bola Ahmed Tinubu In London / Biafra Agitators Today Matching In Streets Arochukwu.abia State. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.