Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,084 members, 7,887,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

It Will Shock You To Know This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Shock You To Know This (445 Views)

How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. / Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Shock You To Know This by NoFukGiven: 3:38am On Jun 02, 2021
I am not a member of IPOB as a movement at least for now but I have come to realize this shocking propaganda.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will tweet one thing, then some people will doctor, nurse, engineer or lawyer another thing as his tweet.

His Twitter account is available for you to go and confirm the doctored, lawyered, etc Twits

While the first twit is that of MNk, the second is forged to campaign against him.

Very pathetic, these type of things make Independence observers like us to swing to his side because it seems he is doing something right and that's why there are so many abnormal resistance here and there

1 Like

Re: It Will Shock You To Know This by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 02, 2021
But is the second account not owned or managed by NK?
Has he ever come out to discredit the account?
Re: It Will Shock You To Know This by RisenJoe(m): 4:51am On Jun 02, 2021
They know the truth but the hate against Igbo people had been conditioned in their head by their parents, society and govt right from their birth.... Just like that guy above me

3 Likes

Re: It Will Shock You To Know This by helinues: 4:58am On Jun 02, 2021
This epistle, No spoon to give
Re: It Will Shock You To Know This by NoFukGiven: 7:24am On Jun 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: It Will Shock You To Know This by NoFukGiven: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
helinues:
This epistle, No spoon to give
The canceller will soon catch you

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: Plot To Permanently Silence Igbo ― South East Youth Leaders / IYAFP Alleged N16M Fraud: Setting The Record Straight – Jeremiah Offor / PDP Mocks Lai Mohammed Over ‘one Chance’ Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.