Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Lepacious Bose Questions Claim That Slim Men Are Attracted To Big, Curvy Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Questions Claim That Slim Men Are Attracted To Big, Curvy Women (1682 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose Questions Claim That Slim Men Are Attracted To Big, Curvy Women by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Nollywood actress and comedian, Lepacious Bose has quizzed her followers about the popular notion that slim men are attracted to big women.

It can recalled that the once-obese actress went through a rigorous weightloss program and surgery to achieve her new slim look.

Read more
⬇️⬇️
https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2021/06/nollywood-actress-lepacious-bose.html?m=1

Re: Lepacious Bose Questions Claim That Slim Men Are Attracted To Big, Curvy Women by Babajayexpress(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2021
Follow and download.gather enough usd.
https://givvy-share.app/jGHPtXRdwgb

(1) (Reply)

I Can Do Worse Than Will Smith Did For My Son”, Tonto Dikeh Affirms (pictures) / Pretty Lady Thanks Boyfriend For Paying Over N2m Rent For Her New Apartment / Uche Maduagwu Blast Nollywood Stars For Abandoning Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.