Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,505 members, 7,940,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Gunmen Kill Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom’s Aide In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom’s Aide In Jos (672 Views)

Court Awards ₦30M Against Marianne Ahmadu Ali For Locking Up Aide In Dog Cage / Killers Of Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Arrested / Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Killed In Jos By Gunmen (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom’s Aide In Jos by Insidenaija: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2021
Gunmen have reportedly shot dead Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom's Senior Special Assistant Christopher Dega, in Jos the Plateau State Capital, Newspremises reports.

According to The Nation, he was shot in the chest several times by gunmen on Tuesday.

AIG Dega had a brilliant career in the Nigerian Police Force and was twice Commissioner of Police in Borno and Edo States.

He hailed from Katsina Ala local government area in Benue state .

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/gunmen-kill-benue-governor-samuel-ortoms-aide-in-jos/

Lalastaclala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Gunmen Kill Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom’s Aide In Jos by hurryup123(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2021
Under this same Buhari's administration?

1. Coup-plotter

2. Abuse of human rights

3. The leader of the North

4. Islam Fundamentalist

5. No academic result/records

Buhari not fit to rule nigeria since 1221 bc

Re: Gunmen Kill Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom’s Aide In Jos by johnmartus(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2021
Deal must have gone wrong.
Re: Gunmen Kill Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom’s Aide In Jos by FBIBOT(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Gunmen Kill Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom’s Aide In Jos by Nkitara: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2021
I don't know the way Nigeria is structured or the illiteracy and the myopic ways Nigerians look at things. How can killings by one tribe (foolanis) seem cool to them but when the people try to defend themselves, Nigerians mock them and cry foul. I guess other tribes are enjoying the killings, me too. Just like in the movie SPARTACUS grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom’s Aide In Jos by Mayng01(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2021
Outstanding performance by bubu according to liar

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom’s Aide In Jos by Kriss216: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Umuekwensu, is it safe to blame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB or we should mind our business?

Nigeria is deteriorating while Buhari is threatening fire and brimstone against Umu Chukwu.

Biafra or Nothing!
Re: Gunmen Kill Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom’s Aide In Jos by Built2last: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2021
It has to be IPOB according to zombies and head slammers.

If late chief of army staff had died in the East, it will be on IPOB.

200 students were kidnapped, police station burnt in Katsina, Bokoharam has burnt churches, schools, and attacked government infrastructure but they are being appealed to by your president.

See tweet from same person to his citizens and people are saying Igbos should calm down.

Anyway, Igbos say when they carry the dead corpse of your neighbour, it looks like fire wood. When it's your sibling you cry deep.

Other tribes should keep hailing the dictator. He has 2 years to go and I bet you, Igbos will survive

Re: Gunmen Kill Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom’s Aide In Jos by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
politicians now hunting themselves

[Meanwhile] compare and contrast......signing out

Re: Gunmen Kill Benue Governor, Samuel Ortom’s Aide In Jos by gambia(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Some folks are taking advantage of the current situation in the country to settle scores.

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is Aisha Somtochukwu Yesufu I Am Igbo, Any Threat To Igbo People Is Thre / Isiala Ngwa Establish Security Outfit, Vote N68m For Logistics / Hon. Emeka Chinedu Martins To Withdraw The Controversial Anti-mob Action Bill On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.