Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,895 members, 7,909,364 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

B]annie Stood By Me When I Had None – 2baba Explain Why He Married His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B]annie Stood By Me When I Had None – 2baba Explain Why He Married His Wife (572 Views)

Sabinus Has Officially Married His Girlfriend Ciana Chapman Privately (video) / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Shatta Wale Mocks Hajia4real After Cardi B 'stood Her Up' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

B]annie Stood By Me When I Had None – 2baba Explain Why He Married His Wife by ifysblog: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Annie stood by me when I had none – 2Baba explain why he married his wife

Popular Nigerian music legend Innocent Ujah Idibia AKA 2Baba reveals why he get married to his wife Annie Idibia It explain that 2baba who get married to his wife no 2012, already had five children on his previous relationship disclose why he married his wife Annie Idibia.

On the interview with DJ Anyaloko, the African queen crooner he shared the reason why he married Annie.

In his words he said... CONTINUE READING..https://skypertrend.com/2021/06/02/annie-stood-by-me-when-i-had-none-2baba-explain-why-he-married-his-wife/

Re: B]annie Stood By Me When I Had None – 2baba Explain Why He Married His Wife by Frales6(f): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
we don hear na....I think say you don talk am b4
Re: B]annie Stood By Me When I Had None – 2baba Explain Why He Married His Wife by SURElee(f): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
And while she was standing by you, your dick was busy gas lighting and birthing kids with various women.

You can only say that she stood by you because you ended up marrying her, do you know the hurt and pain she went through with your wayward sex life with women while she waited?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti To Wizkid: "You Don't Deserve To Be Called A Grammy Nominee" / Obi Cuban Finally Speaks On His Wealth And His Friends' / My 14-year-old Daughter Was Also Harassed By Neighbour, Security Guard, Not Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.