Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State (62922 Views)

Is Juju Real? / Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State by akdjr(m): 8:24am On Jun 03, 2021
So u don't know those with charms do so cos they have faith in the Charms? Bro na the same
PrincessGlow:

It's by faith, Christ said it. We create reality by our beliefs. That's why placebo works
Re: Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State by akdjr(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2021
So you don't know that those who have faith in their juju power that it will protect them are not different from those who have faith in the bible or koran for protection? At the end it does not prevent you from any adversary. You are only enjoying the grace of God the Almighty program in your life during when you think the book or juju is protecting. quote author=PrincessGlow post=102308468]
It's by faith, Christ said it. We create reality by our beliefs. That's why placebo works[/quote]
Re: Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State by DedeNkem: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Yorubaland the land of juju. When I tell these m*orons that juju doesn't work, they call me all sorts of names.

This also applies to religion! Those crooked pastors and the so-called "men of god" who always claimed they had power to "heal" the sick, were and still are all quiet about covid-19. Why is none of them claiming they can heal covid-19 patients?.

I remember a st*upid pastor who went to "heal" covid-19 patients but ended up dying from it! cheesy grin
Re: Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State by Ayobami7(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2021
Lol
Re: Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State by 9jaRealist: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2021
Omoadebaba:
Masquerade failed by his “spiritual powers” as bullets penetrate his body during Masquerades festival in Igbope, Igboho in Oyo state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32teG43HVfU

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

SUPERSTITIOUS MO-RONS!!
>
Re: Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State by PrincessGlow: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
akdjr:
So you don't know that those who have faith in their juju power that it will protect them are not different from those who have faith in the bible or koran for protection? At the end it does not prevent you from any adversary. You are only enjoying the grace of God the Almighty program in your life during when you think the book or juju is protecting.

We are saying the same thing na. Christ never said He healed anybody. He always said "Your faith healed you" Just like when Peter was walking on water. He started sinking when he started doubting - his faith was what was keeping him afloat!

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State by dragunov: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2021
seunmsg:
Juju no dey work. I have said this countless times but you guys don’t believe me. Stop wasting your money and time on juju, pastor and imam. All na scam.

Seun wipe that lie off your mouth. You and I know what places you have visited in the past to obtain stuff. God is watching you. LIAR!!!
Re: Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

How will Oduduwa work when Yorubas are hellbent on mocking ipob when Nig.Army terrorists kill them extrajudicially?
And comparing Biafra and Sudan is laughable.Go and check the religion of the majority in Sudan and come back.
Igbos are Igbos and you can see the potential even with the oppression after over 50years after the war.Primitive Fulani Islamic bigots are on their own...that's Sudan.Nothing in common to be compared to Biafra.
Don't be a hypocrite undecided

I am not trying to insult you or your belief, but I am trying to make you realise something.

You have tried war
You have tried violence
You have tried dialogue

Its only stupid people that try the same thing and expect a different result.

Why don't you guys organise yourselves, sponsor and vote people in support of Biafra.

There are 19 northern states and 17 southern States.

If you vote Biafrans to the house and senate, they can request cessation.

That's the best way my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.