Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,564 members, 7,941,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate (1024 Views)

Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Racoon(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2021

Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Racoon(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Reactions;

Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Racoon(m): 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
A president that have never gotten anything right but have destroyed virtually everything in Nigeria today.
I am of peace was right -"A stupid president is elected by stupid people."

1 Like

Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Racoon(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
How will a president go on a platform like twitter to issue threat to the citizens? President Buhari is so callous, inhumane, extremely wicked.This is so unpresidential and unstatemanly.
Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by PrinceOfLagos: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
I'm ashamed of my president.

How do I look my friends in the eye and tell them this idiot is my president

I don't have a president

I DONT HAVE A PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Rahkman: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
That first tweet has been deleted
Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by GuyWise101(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bulhari is a fool
Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by GOATandYAMtheory: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Useless Nigerians..

This is why the country can never progress with these set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by baralatie(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Racoon:
How will a president go on a platform like twitter to issue threat to the citizens? President Buhari is so callous, inhumane, extremely wicked.This is so unpresidential and unstatemanly.
Did the president issue threat on citizens or issued threat to deal with the people who are destroying govt structures and military installations.that were provided for the protection of the citizens!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by liketerm: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Baba ride on, delete all this Ipob and their sympathizers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Bakinwuta(f): 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
baralatie:

Did the president issue threat on citizens or issued threat to deal with the people who are destroying govt structures and military installations.that were provided for the protection of the citizens!

I personally wonder to. It would seem people are providing civilian cover for criminals anytime government wants to act tough leaving things like say na begging remain....such a country
Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Pusyiter(m): 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Thunder, please pick my call
cry
Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Bakinwuta(f): 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bakinwuta:

I personally wonder to. It would seem people are providing civilian cover for criminals anytime government wants to act tough leaving things like say na begging remain....such a country
The same people the president intends to deal with have continuously shown there aggressive and violent nature. Harassing and killing. There leader has times without number called for assaults and violence on his choosen enemies. Yet we pretend like he brings love, gifts and peace.
Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by AroleOduduwa2: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
baralatie:

You guys should stop supporting impunity, why use the phrase ‘language they understand?’ Why can’t he use the same tone when talking about the Fulani herders and bandits committing far more dangerous act in the North.
Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Every buhari hater is heading to destruction.

1 Like

Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
baralatie:

and Buhari hasn’t for once issued threats to Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists who kill people on daily basis?

Abeg park well!!

1 Like

Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by baralatie(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
JackBaueress1:
and Buhari hasn’t for once issued threats to Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists who kill people on daily basis?

Abeg park well!!
Are you for real?
To the extent we have it on video of his public statement against boko haram in aso rock with the last coas and the military core
Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by baralatie(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:

You guys should stop supporting impunity, why use the phrase ‘language they understand?’ Why can’t he use the same tone when talking about the Fulani herders and bandits committing far more dangerous act in the North.
The north east is awash with over 7000 military personnel on bokoharam alone!
And you have ipob/ESN destroying govt structures,destroying security installation,destroying electoral structures .creating anarchy in the south east.
And you are shouting because the president And cammander in chief of the arm force wants to send in a possible 7000 soldiers to the south east to save the nation of a likely war from happening
Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Fahdiga(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Imagine a lifeless person threatening lively people. Aru
Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by PrinceOfLagos: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
linefyn:
Every buhari hater is heading to destruction.

Shut up
So anyone that ctiticises his bad government is Buhari hater ?

Mad people everywhere
Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up So anyone that ctiticises his bad government is Buhari hater ?
Mad people everywhere
Why criticise a well-performing president.
Re: What President Buhari Said On Twitter And The Reactions It Generate by Racoon(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
They think all Nigerians are all zombies.

(1) (Reply)

The prospect of a Tinubu Presidency disgusts majority of Yoruba people- F kayode / ,,, / Whose Fault Was It? The Parents Or The Leaders Of The Country (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.