Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Twitter Did Not Delete Buhari's Tweet, See What Happened. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Did Not Delete Buhari's Tweet, See What Happened. (650 Views)

Aminu Adamu Mocked The Death Of Deborah Samuel Before Aisha Buhari Tweet / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / If You Get Mind, Near Germany – Amaechi Replies Akpabio’s Tweet (see Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Did Not Delete Buhari's Tweet, See What Happened. by Built2last: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
BREAKING News
Twitter Warn Buhari To Delete Post Threatening War Against Igbos. - Chidi Cali

In an Message, Twitter wrote that: -
“When we determine that a Tweet violated the Twitter Rules, we require the violator to remove it before they can Tweet again.
We send an email

My guy delete the tweet to avoid total ban and that will be more embarrassing.

1 Share

Re: Twitter Did Not Delete Buhari's Tweet, See What Happened. by Sunofgod(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
lol
Re: Twitter Did Not Delete Buhari's Tweet, See What Happened. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tweets or fucking white man control tool grin grin grin

Re: Twitter Did Not Delete Buhari's Tweet, See What Happened. by Built2last: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
I will start a campaign on Twitter. The power is with the people.

Once you see Nigerian army or police carrying out the extra judicial killings. Codedly record and share to a database I will create. ICC will not judge Buhari with emotions. They work with evidence

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Did Not Delete Buhari's Tweet, See What Happened. by Bethel4Life(f): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Built2last:
I will start a campaign on Twitter. The power is with the people.

Once you see Nigerian army or police carrying out the extra judicial killings. Codedly record and share to a database I will create. ICC will not judge Buhari with emotions. They work with evidence
that's nice
Re: Twitter Did Not Delete Buhari's Tweet, See What Happened. by Bethel4Life(f): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
I wonder what Zombies will say now

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Did Not Delete Buhari's Tweet, See What Happened. by AntiBMC(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
So which is more shameful? The fact that twitter deleted the tweet or the fact that the vegetable deleted it for fear of being banned from the platform - which some bmc cretins and even Lie Mohammed tagged anti-buhari?

Why struggling to stay in the platform? ndị uchu...dem don see una finish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Did Not Delete Buhari's Tweet, See What Happened. by Lekan111(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Drama

(1) (Reply)

DSS Last Operation Proved That They Are The Unknown Gun Men In Nigeria / Sunday Igboho’s Lawyer Demands N500m Damages, Apology From DSS / Enough Of Borrowing, Seek Help – Lawmaker Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.