Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,818 members, 7,872,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

"He’s Sweeter Than My Husband In Bed" – Married Woman Caught Cheating Reveals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "He’s Sweeter Than My Husband In Bed" – Married Woman Caught Cheating Reveals (1189 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He’s Sweeter Than My Husband In Bed" – Married Woman Caught Cheating Reveals by Playloaded: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
On the other hand, the married man consented that he has been having an affair with her but admitted that his wife is sweeter.

A married woman who was caught in the act with another man has revealed that he is better and more active than her husband in bed.

The married woman, who is a mother, agreed that she has been sleeping with the married man and that she has also been helping him to do some house chores and the man gives her money in return.

On the other hand, the married man consented that he has been having an affair with her but admitted that his wife is sweeter than her.

https://playloaded.com.ng/hes-sweeter-than-my-husband-in-bed-married-woman-caught-cheating-reveals/
Re: "He’s Sweeter Than My Husband In Bed" – Married Woman Caught Cheating Reveals by Emvico34: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
I hope she remains with the man. Only a simp will accept such a hoe back. B2sender

2 Likes

Re: "He’s Sweeter Than My Husband In Bed" – Married Woman Caught Cheating Reveals by thorpido(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Your wife is sweeter,wetin you come dey find?
Re: "He’s Sweeter Than My Husband In Bed" – Married Woman Caught Cheating Reveals by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hm.
Perverse generation.

What's with all these married men and women behaving like dogs on heat.

SMH.
Re: "He’s Sweeter Than My Husband In Bed" – Married Woman Caught Cheating Reveals by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
thorpido:
Your wife is sweeter,wetin you come dey find?

Thats men for you. Chicken brain.
Re: "He’s Sweeter Than My Husband In Bed" – Married Woman Caught Cheating Reveals by thorpido(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
CharisEleos:

Thats men for you. Chicken brain.
Na man and woman dey involved here o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire / Suspicious Husband / Mom Vs Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.