Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,892 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen (48824 Views)

Ehime Mbano Imo Police Station Burnt By Gunmen / South Korea Embassy Donates 2 Vehicles To Nigerian Customs / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by GreenArrow1(m): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Its obvious those herdsmen being transported by the hundreds down east during the lockdown are behind these attacks. They've been given signal to unleash mayhem in d east just to make igbos look bad as them.

Stop lying to yourself ooooo.
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2021
Always playing the victim!

How are people going to ever let you into power in this country with the way you guys behave? You are blind supporters of each other. You don't have the interest of Nigeria at heart. You sell fake things, steal and destroy Nigerian lives as you like and the worst part is that, you don't correct each other.

Who in their right mind will hand over power to such a people?
Emotionss:
Since the end of the civil war the North have always view the south most especially the south east as a conquered region and people. The created the Divide and rule mentality in the southern regions to prevent the south from uniting, marginalize the south east infrastructurally and politically so as to make them dependent on the North.

Politically, the succeeded, as the south east politicians are the most useless , Asslickng nonentities in the history of Nigeria.

If not for the private sectors, they would have succeeded infrastructurally in making the south East the most least developed regions in Nigeria.

It is an open secret that the igbos are treated like third class citizens not just by the North, but by their fellow southerners. The hatred, the envy and Evil intent against them is just magnanimous. I believe that is part of the reason why this Biafra agitation is popular among them.

My problem is the way IPOB/Nnamdi kalu is going about it. The sentiments, emotional outbursts, unnecessary threats and acts of violence is completely unnecessary especially when dealing with an heartless entities in the sit of powers.

With his out sentimental outbursts and threats what Nnamdi kalu succeeded in doing in bringing avoidable destructions and killings in the south east. Unfortunately he is not even there to experience first hand what he has brought upon the igbos.

Personally I think IPOB need to go back to the drawing board on this their agitation tactics because it it not bringing any positive results rather it brings destruction and sorrows.

By now I expected them to keep emotional sentiments aside and start acting in a more logical, tactical and codinated way to avoid history repeating itself.
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2021
Didn't the same thing happen in Bayelsa? I don't see Bayelsans getting bent around the edges!
PrudencyFeats:
Hope Uzodinma should resign. I suspect all these happenings in Imo state is political. He is not fhe choice of the people so they are angry.

Buhari should call him out as they have installed the wrong person and compensate him with anofher political office.

Let peace reign in Imo state or else it will degenerate to other states even beyond fhe south east.
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2021
This is beautiful and highly commendable.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Litmus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea3bEbnoLxg

Meanwhile the real Nigerians do what Nigerians do, help one another.
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2021
Igbos have stupidly allowed themselves to be legally played out of the 2023 game.
Even Oyinbo people will not advice Nigeria to allow an Igbo to hold any high offices in the nearest future especially with the way and manner their governors and other leaders have handled this whole thing.
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by Daddy12daddy: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Hg
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by nnadychuks(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

Yet they have the largest apprenticeship program in the world

Give the selfs business credits to grow

Never fought war among themselves in history

Tell me more

Be the tribe in Nigeria that love themselves more than igbos I would wait
the Northerners love themselves and if they were more educated than they are right now they’d be the ones agitating for breakout. If you think I’m wrong, go to where we gather to trade business like Onitsha, you’ll hear series of reports about how someone used charms on his friends because of money/business. Igbos show their love when they are far apart from each other.
In The last fire breakout in Onitsha that razed hundreds of shops, you’ll see people taking advantage of the situation by setting shops ablaze that weren’t affected. (E burn my shop so my neighbor own must burn too)...
Unless this fight for freedom is just to gain independence, otherwise if we’re all asked to return back to our various hometown, wahala go Dey.
Re: 3 Killed In Imo, 4 Houses, 2 Vehicles Burnt By Gunmen by xjiggy: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
AntiBMC:
Wait o.. why is vanguard posting ESN's photo in that report?

It's clear fulani govt is bankrolling them.

Always posting photos for illustrative purposes, instead of going out to do actual journalism by taking pictures from the scene.

As for the matter at hand, it's no coincidence that politicians are being killed at this time. Something is fishy, and DSS are the ones carrying out these attacks.
Vanguard did not post any pictures. It is the OP that did that. Stop accusing them falsely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Presidency Unveils Buhari’s Economic Team / Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.