Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,377 members, 7,950,807 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So (1203 Views)

Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / They Are Sending Northern Soldiers To The South So As To Keep Power 2023 / Buhari's Government A Mass Failure, Ministers Have No Handover Notes -PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by ifiokjohn(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
I want to let the Federal Government know that a War against the East is a War against the South South.
Though I stand for One Nigeria, but I want a Nigeria where there is Equity, Justice, Fairness, Equality. Where the rule of Law will reign Supreme.

If the Federal Govt do send the military into the SE, we in the south south will make sure Nigeria Economy go down worst than it is presently.

Dear@MBuhari, you can not win a war against the easterners...do not forget you still have Boko Haram at the far north including Iswap , you still got Bandits etc..
Nigeria Economy is presently at the worst and the East sit in the middle of the chicks that lays the Golden eggs.
Igbos make up 25% of the indigenous peoplein the Niger delta when you minus the Ikwerres and ikas.
We in the Niger delta that have Igbo friends, brothers, sisters. We will stand and watch igboland be consumed.

My Advice; The National Assembly should immediately convene a Sovereign National Conference so that each region can be able to decide what they want.
No one should be force to remain in a Union he/she doesn't want.

#IloveNigeria
#Istand4oneNigeria
#Istand4aRestructuredNigeria
#PeaceiswhatIwant
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Well, maybe it's time the two ethnic groups that have threatened Nigeria with domination duel it out by themselves.

One thing's for sure, to jaw-jaw is better than to war-war.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by nsiba: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I want to let the Federal Government know that a War against the East is a War against the South South.
Though I stand for One Nigeria, but I want a Nigeria where there is Equity, Justice, Fairness, Equality. Where the rule of Law will reign Supreme.

If the Federal Govt do send the military into the SE, we in the south south will make sure Nigeria Economy go down worst than it is presently.

Dear@MBuhari, you can not win a war against the easterners...do not forget you still have Boko Haram at the far north including Iswap , you still got Bandits etc..
Nigeria Economy is presently at the worst and the East sit in the middle of the chicks that lays the Golden eggs.
Igbos make up 25% of the indigenous peoplein the Niger delta when you minus the Ikwerres and ikas.
We in the Niger delta that have Igbo friends, brothers, sisters. We will stand and watch igboland be consumed.

My Advice; The National Assembly should immediately convene a Sovereign National Conference so that each region can be able to decide what they want.

#IloveNigeria
#Istand4oneNigeria
#PeaceiswhatIwant

Good talk

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by HRMK: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
who is starting the war?who is destroying public properties and killing securitymen?U ONLY KNOW WHEN WAR STARTS,NOBODY KNOWS WHEN IT WILL END OR WHO GOES WITH IT!BE WARNED!!
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by QuotaSystem: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
The way these killer terrorists and their dubious supporters will be humbled ehn...lol #Nuffsaid

cool
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by ifiokjohn(m): 11:02am On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

Good talk
Thank you for agreeing with me. Didn't think you would
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by nsiba: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Why?
In these forum my people, state, region comes first b4 any other thing but this is brilliant
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by buckeyemedia: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

Why?
In these forum my people, state, region comes first b4 any other thing but this is brilliant
Nation comes first, naive Tribalist, you are no different from the people you purport to complain about, only difference the power never enter your evil possession.
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by buckeyemedia: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
ifiokjohn:
You will just be murdered for nothing by the Federal Government, going to go & involve yourself as a sacrifice in a senseless genocide that you had no business with the foolishness in the first instance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by ifiokjohn(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
nsiba:

Why?
Because I know alot of people always think that when I support the igbo people I'm igbo.
But I'm just realistic. There is no how a war in the East won't affect the south since we share boundaries.
That's why even China won't like a war in north Korea cause it will affect China too.
Besides we got alot of ipob even in the south.
If soldiers start bombing the East, easterners will flock to the south in large no's and we can't send them away since they're like our brothers.
And if the Fulanis do conquer the East.. you can be sure they will come for the south
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by Jamesbally: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
ifiokjohn:

#IloveNigeria
#Istand4oneNigeria
#PeaceiswhatIwant

Cry me a River.
Biafrans are the ones looking for trouble, our Galant Soldiers will deal with them ruthlessly. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by Jamesbally: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
ifiokjohn:

#IloveNigeria
#Istand4oneNigeria
#PeaceiswhatIwant

Our Galant Soldiers are currently on their way to the EAST. As a new Army operation began in the EAST today. Anything or anyone that looks like an IPOB, Unknown Gunmen, ESN or their SYMPATHISERS will be used for TARGET PRACTICE. grin grin grin grin
BE WARNED

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by nsiba: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Nation comes first, naive Tribalist, you are no different from the people you purport to complain about, only difference the power never enter your evil possession.

God punish u therer, are you d one giving me light, water, security or what?
You de mad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by Cholls(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Because I know alot of people always think that when I support the igbo people I'm igbo.
But I'm just realistic. There is no how a war in the East won't affect the south since we share boundaries.
That's why even China won't like a war in north Korea cause it will affect China too.
Besides we got alot of ipob even in the south.
If soldiers start bombing the East, easterners will flock to the south in large no's and we can't send them away since they're like our brothers.
And if the Fulanis do conquer the East.. you can be sure they will come for the south
[img]https://media./images/664d2d8ea4c5ecbfddbb3431ddde1ad2/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by Ekpeitit(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
ifiokjohn:

#IloveNigeria
#Istand4oneNigeria
#PeaceiswhatIwant
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by Ekpeitit(m): 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Who's the Biafran fool that wrote this nonsense?
Wetin concern us with Biafra idiots,I hope the federal government finish this Biafran fools completely this time around.
Stop depending on the South South for support, we don't like you and we will never support you.
Enyi fight your own battles.
Biafra people are the weakest people I've ever seen,you want war but you can't fight alone,you want to form Biafra but you can't do it without other ethnic groups, which kind mumu tribe be dat?
Enyi,please leave the South South alone, we have our own problems.
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by donbenie(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

Our Galant Soldiers are currently on their way to the EAST. As a new Army operation began in the EAST today. Anything or anyone that looks like an IPOB, Unknown Gunmen, ESN or their SYMPATHISERS will be used for TARGET PRACTICE. grin grin grin grin
BE WARNED
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by donbenie(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

Cry me a River.
Biafrans are the ones looking for trouble, our Galant Soldiers will deal with them ruthlessly. grin grin grin
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by Jamesbally: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
donbenie:
Shut up angry

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by Moferere: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
There is a clear distinction between the south east and south south. Don't join tag them with you.
OP is an Ipob, fear don catch am
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by ifiokjohn(m): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

BE WARNED
Ok o.
That's how we use to talk for Boko Haram but we know how it is going for the soldiers
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by ifiokjohn(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

Cry me a River.
Ok o. Just as they're dealing with Boko haram

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by DiagnoPolitics: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
[s]Who's the Biafran fool that wrote this nonsense?
Wetin concern us with Biafra idiots,I hope the federal government finish this Biafran fools completely this time around.
Stop depending on the South South for support, we don't like you and we will never support you.
Enyi fight your own battles.
Biafra people are the weakest people I've ever seen,you want war but you can't fight alone,you want to form Biafra but you can't do it without other ethnic groups, which kind mumu tribe be dat?
Enyi,please leave the South South alone, we have our own problems. [/s]

Abokii baboon, your rotten gworo-mouth dey smell.

Hopeless almajiri wey dey disguise.

When you finish selling your rotten suya this night in Uyo, roll down your mat and sleep by the gutter side as usual with richmond500 you mat-mate. You both will still wake up tommorow as brainless muslim abooki numbskulls. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by donbenie(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:
Shut up angry
Re: Dear Nigerian Government: " A War Against The East Is A War Against The South So by donbenie(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jamesbally:

Cry me a River.
Shut up angry

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Soon Impose Heavy Taxes On Facebook, Twitter, Other Tech Giants: Osinbajo / DSS Planning To Stage A Jail Break By ESN And Shoot Nnamdi Kanu In The Process / Nigerians Don’t Appreciate Their Presidents Until They Die – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.