Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,640 members, 7,948,451 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened (1568 Views)

INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence / Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] / Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Reason is crude oil from Niger Delta.
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
First and foremost.

1.Mention the list of igbo marginalization?
2. Mention the list of injustice done to the igbos?
3. Are ESN carrying out a peaceful agitation?

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

1) what's most important is igbos feel marginalized , least number of state , land cut and given to other , least numbers of reps n senators

2) lowest mineral exploration region

3) crippling economic policy targeted at igbos

You don't know what you are typing

1. Where are the igbos located, so what states should be added and also what lands were cut away from igboland?

2)what resources are in the south east apart from coal which they have left.

3) so what crippling economic policies are targeted at igbos?

1 Like

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by mrvitalis(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You don't know what you are typing

1. Where are the igbos located, so what states should be added and also what lands were cut away from igboland?

2)what resources are in the south east apart from coal which they have left.

That's the map igbo land ...

Oil , largest gas reserve in Nigeria , lime stone , gold in abia ...I can name many Bros please Google
3) so what crippling economic policies are targeted at igbos?

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Sipsum: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
christistruth01:

But you have absolutely failed to relocate your people to your region the ones in the South West look like they are not even ready to move an inch

When the time comes, Yorubas go move them.
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by amuwo1980: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Go and blow up Niger bridge so that you Ibos will not be able to come to Nigeria and Nigerians wouldn't be able to go to Ibo land
You are truly a pig raghead , the drone will soon blast u to smithereens
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by In4matic: 12:25am On Jun 03, 2021
flokii:
@Op If igbos really want to go, they know the right channel to follow.

Recall all your senators and House of reps members in Abuja, resign from all ambassador posts and resign all your appointments in the Nigerian civil service. Also they will have to submit their Nigerian passports to immigration that they cease to be Nigerians. They will proceed to leave other regions for the owners back to South East where their biafra is.. shikena!

But all these hypnotic biafra talks won't give you anything. You're not talking to a day old baby who can't tell right from left.

To add to that,
Also refuse to present aspirants in any election from councilor to president. Don't cast a single vote.
You'll get your wish that same month
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 03, 2021
This individual asked three questions, numbered 1, 2, and 3, yet not one person have come up with concrete answers. Rather what you see is "shut up" and other lazy retorts.
thebosstrevor1:
First and foremost.

1.Mention the list of igbo marginalization?
2. Mention the list of injustice done to the igbos?
3. Are ESN carrying out a peaceful agitation?
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by htdot: 6:45am On Jun 03, 2021
farous:
Nigeria alow Igbos to go: -----No we won't allow them

Ok, stop marginalising them -----No we won't

Ok,allow them with their peaceful agitation as they are not a terrorist group - No we won't,they are terrorist group.

Ok,if you call those that don't carry arm a terrorist group,what can you can Boko Haram & Herdsmen terrorising everywhere and killing people with guns and arms - They are not Terrorist but group agitating for their right.

The statements (Injustice)are endless as meted to Igbos.

Please let's tell ourselves the truth,any responsible person irrespective of your tribe knew that Igbos are unfairly treated and they that their agitation to go their separate is in order and they are peaceful in their struggle for liberation from slavery and bondage in the entity called Nigeria.

My question is why did Nigeria refuse to allow Igbos to go their separate ways?
The reason being, you cant have a country inside a country, never.. you guys are surrounded by the nigeria nation.... and iit would be a threat to allow a foreign flight to plight over their nation: there will be an unrest between nigeria and biafra.. because nigeria may not allow you guys to pass through their canal with your ship or flight over their aerospace with your plane.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning To Yorubas: Once Again If You Support Evil, It'll Come Back To Haunt You / Nollywood, #ENDSALIARS, PM Haters Showing Off With Buhari Train. Pictures. / Tinubu Attack Jonathan For Appointing Old Person

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.