Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,880 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) (1395 Views)

List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram / The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by Luigi02(m): 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
I'm from the south and non IPOB. I see the Igbos as Sometimes, very toxic people, but I try to reason with them. Most rather brainwashed Yorubas refer to them as terrorists, which isn't true, at least based on what I've learnt. The Igbos aren't the problem of Nigeria, Pls the Yorubas should take note. They are very peaceful people, and only want their independence. Nothing more or less
Why is the Nigerian Government refusing to let them go?

They say igbos are useless, their lands are shit and they add nothing to the zoo, and yet they do not want them to go, even going to the point of killing those who protest peacefully. They aren't allowed to rule the zoo, neither are they given any prominent place in the country. they get maltreated and treated like shit. And yet when they get killed and tagged terrorists just for protesting, some rather silly Yoruba elements are always the first to jubilate. At least, based on what I've observed.

I think the Igbos have endured enough, hence the need to start using violence. You don't maltreat people and make life unbearable for them, and expect them to remain calm. They're definitely gonna rebel against you, either sooner or later.

The rather pathetic old man the Yorubas voted for us as president, had to audacity to come out and say he's gonna teach igbos a very good lesson, something he never said to boko haram or iswap or even the terrorist fulanis. He doesn't realize that there are Igbos who are not even in support of ESN and UGM. Saying you're gonna teach (all) igbos what you taught their ancestors would only generalize everything, it means you see the entire igbos as a threat. These igbos who aren't in support of UGM are gonna feel hurt bcus they'll feel you're bragging about killing their ancestors, hence may decide to henceforth begin to give their support to the UGM.

I sincerely wish someone can just lock me, Buhary, and Lai Mohammed in one room, I'll be grateful. These men are pathetic and I so much despise them.

P.S
For those criticizing the Igbos for picking up arms. When they came out peacefully without any intent to harm, here is exactly what happened. Pls endeavor to read through so as to get enlightened.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38087836

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by Fahdiga(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Let the Igbos go their separate ways then we will know who the trouble makers are

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by BiafIntel: 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biafra loaded 99 and half % already. grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by Authoreety: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari is the Pharoah of our day

3 Likes

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by GodblessMNK(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
A sane Nigerian knows the govt is our problem.. But no. They will prefer to attack igbos

8 Likes

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by PoloG: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Useless op. so you want yorubas to vote for you when you have never voted for their candidates?
Wailer

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by temitope27(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
And you think Yoruba is your problem nw abi oloriburuku somebody
Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by Danzysb(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
PoloG:
Useless op. so you want yorubas to vote for you when you have never voted for their candidates?
Wailer
Please how does voting or the thrash you wrote concern the topic,or do you have comprehension problem?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by PoloG: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Danzysb:

Please how does voting or the thrash you wrote concern the topic,or do you have comprehension problem?
go to hell

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by ThinkSmarter: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
The only thing uniting Nigeria is the oil deposits in the south.
They would have let Igbos go but, it's difficult since the Igbos are dragging South south together with south east .
And if they let Igbo have their Biafra with only South East, it will give Niger Delta the impetus to break away.
Nigeria oops North is in dilemma.
Igbos are like the Latin Americans, u can't intimidate them with guns.
They are likely the leading black tribes in gun related crimes like Armed Robbery, Kidnapping and Drug trafficking.
Before Rwanda, Liberia, Sudan and Sierra Leone embarked in civil war in 90s.
Igbos have dared that in the 60s.
If you underestimate them cuz of their population or land mass.
Then u need to answer yourself why Israel do win war against the populated Arab countries surrounding them.
Never say never.
I'm not clamouring for war, but that we have regard for our lives and higher standard of living doesn't mean we can't fight for self defense when provoked or threatened .
So, Buhari and ur kinsman be guided.
Live and let live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by kechywillz(m): 12:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Ok
Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by Jackson105: 1:00am On Jun 03, 2021
The monkey that wrote this piece of trash need to be caged, keep blaming Yoruba for your failures, you all will get sense last last.

All to this Ibos shouting, Nigeria Should let them go, I will take you guys serious, when you you all relocate to your 5 eastern villages, you are shouting Biafra,yet you folks are the most scattered people in Nigeria, I don't see ibo folks in Lagos, Kano,kaduna or ibadan shouting Biafra, it is those wretched ones in the east that are shouting it.

You guys should leave other part of Nigeria and concentrate on your region, that's when Nigeria will take you serious, this bleating and barking will not yield anything.
Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by Tinubuadvocate: 1:10am On Jun 03, 2021
But what's wrong with all these kids self. What I don't like hearing is what this guy just mentioned stop saying Nigeria hold igbo when kanu form his terrorist group that is killing our security forces did Nigeria know about it?

Igbo should first return back to their region block all the roads lead to your country destroy bridges too.stop collecting allocation from Nigeria government tell your governor's, senators house of representatives, political appointees to relinquish their present position.

Seek for help from international community by negotiating and dialogue.
Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by Danzysb(m): 2:14am On Jun 03, 2021
PoloG:
go to hell
Kids everywhere.

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by Danzysb(m): 2:24am On Jun 03, 2021
See how the whole thread is quiet now,
This is the truth, but the only comment you would likely see would be irrational and illogical.
Because some people loose their mind when being confronted with truth.
Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by IgweOfNnewi: 2:33am On Jun 03, 2021
No one is stopping igbos from going, it is only the downtrodden ones that are agitating to leave Nigeria, whereas your leaders are under Buhari's table begging for crumbs, none of your political, traditional or religious leaders have come out publicly without timidity to support Biafra, so you think just some less privileged people can break away when your influencial ones are wining and dining with Buhari. Your problem cannot be solved by accusing others of your woes.

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by PoloG: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2021
Danzysb:

Kids everywhere.
your father is a kid
Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by jude79(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2021
PoloG:
go to hell

Oh sorry, you have a problem, never knew you were posting from yabaleft.

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by jude79(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2021
PoloG:
your father is a kid

Thought as much, your really posting from yabaleft

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by Nmeribe17(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
The Igbo's will surely fight injustice till they wiñ

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by ogbuefi677(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
Danzysb:

Awolowo's free education ended a long time ago.
Afonja muslims wey dey now no sabi anything

2 Likes

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by Freelane33(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fulani’s are the problem , they are the terrorists

1 Like

Re: IPOB : Are These Guys The Problem Of Nigeria? (opinion) by aniomadei1975: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Let the Igbos go their separate ways then we will know who the trouble makers are

They never came peacefully. Even before Kanu was he promised to make Nigeria be like Rwanda and Somalia.

They started killing Police after blocking the Niger Bridge in 2016. Kanu started soliciting for guns ammunition since 2015

(1) (Reply)

Afghanistan And Taliban / Buhari Arrives Nigeria, IPOB Hurriedly Suspend Sit-At-Home / Help! I’m Being Scammed On Nairaland!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.