Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,061 members, 7,939,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice (1362 Views)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by doubleE70: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
shit e no go better for buhari
mhen gone are those days when humans were kind and kindness pays
in Nigeria if you are too kind people tend to take you for granted.

like shit men it's crazy.

once again people thunder fire buhari

peace out
#runs out of thread#

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by Nostring: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by stanliwise(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mine was with beggars o.
I gave alms until it got to a time that when they see me from afar all the children started running towards me. I knew I wasn’t doing the right thing

since all my alms, nothing changed, Economy did not get better for the giver and the receivers. And also I always know many beggars are unwilling to change. I mostly give to the children and rarely to adult.

But omo right now I have changed my habit o. I do give just few times and now I try not to give the children the wrong impression anymore. They should learn something while they are young

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by SportsHD: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
OTF.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by Jeon(f): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
PhavesGideon:
PhavesGideon:

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by Bola146(f): 11:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
A lots cry cry but it's always good to be nice no matter what people say about it
Re: Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by stanliwise(m): 12:43am On Jun 03, 2021
Bola146:
A lots cry cry but it's always good to be nice no matter what people say about it
Some beggars do what they do because people engage them.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by moyehi5520: 1:51am On Jun 03, 2021
stanliwise:
Mine was with beggars o.
I gave alms until it got to a time that when they see me from afar all the children started running towards me. I knew I wasn’t doing the right thing

since all my alms, nothing changed, Economy did not get better for the giver and the receivers. And also I always know many beggars are unwilling to change. I mostly give to the children and rarely to adult.

But omo right now I have changed my habit o. I do give just few times and now I try not to give the children the wrong impression anymore. They should learn something while they are young
Re: Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by Cholls(m): 3:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by Vulcanheph(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2021
My own is about a guy at my former work place.

I used to work in a security firm that posted me to a bottle water factory.
There were strict instructions from the owners of the place never to allow staff come inside after working hours, but there was this guy who was a distributor that didn't have accommodation abd he usually slept ouside the factory until out of compassion I told him to come inside and sleep at the security post for his own safety, I even helped him out financially whenever he was broke.
Sometime later he had financial difficulties and requested for a loan from him which I gave .
I later left the job and tried to collect back my money from him since I saw that he had started becoming stable but the guy blocked my number and stopped picking my calls.
That and many other instances had made me develop a heart of stone towards being nice and helping towards people because I noticed that most people will take advantage of you if you're too nice.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by Intotijay(m): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2021
A stranger asked for flahing on my phone and I gave him to called the person and sit in my shop, just to sheck something in next shop less than 30 secs the guy disappeared. It hurt me nd vowed never to trust a stranger again.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice by JustCruise(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2021
If i recount everything evil people have done to me, then i won't do another good deed in my life again. It really hurts when you treat someone with love and concern only for them to return it with evil but we movee!!!

(1) (Reply)

#shorts What Tha Hell Is That? Omg, That's Too Big For Her Na. / Video: President's Daughter Caught With Her Boyfriend Having Hot Sex / What Do U Do When U Find Out Yor Son Gay At 3 Year Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.