Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,170 members, 7,950,035 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

My Take On Crypto Curencies. 'Same As Yours? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Take On Crypto Curencies. 'Same As Yours? (622 Views)

How I Won $580 With $65 On Crypto-trading Through Dream / More On Crypto And The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Crypto Curencies. 'Same As Yours? by Incrizz(f): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
The guy in the YouTube channel below, spoke my very exact thoughts in the way I feel I would never have been able to articulate.

He didn't encourage or discourage investment in crypto currencies, but shares his Biblical perspective of the system and how it connects to the end time.

A great watch if you're undecided about how you feel about crypto currencies in terms of investment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7aUTCuc7vvk
Re: My Take On Crypto Curencies. 'Same As Yours? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Incrizz:
The guy in the YouTube channel below, spoke my very exact thoughts in the way I feel I would never have been able to articulate.

He didn't encourage or discourage investment in crypto currencies, but shares his Biblical perspective of the system and how it connects to the end time.

A great watch if you're undecided about how you feel about crypto currencies in terms of investment

I told IMAliyu before the crypto crash that "A Fool is the one who uses his real cherished goods to acquire air"

Crypto is another wonder bank!
Re: My Take On Crypto Curencies. 'Same As Yours? by Incrizz(f): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I told IMAliyu before the crypto crash that "A Fool is the one who uses his real cherished goods to acquire air"

Crypto is another wonder bank!

He said the crypto wallet is like having your own bank.

The amount of privacy you give up to buy and sell, for me, is toooo much.
Re: My Take On Crypto Curencies. 'Same As Yours? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Incrizz:

He said the crypto wallet is like having your own bank.

The amount of privacy you give up to buy and sell, for me, is toooo much.

As mmm and other wonder banks and even the real banks likes Savannah Bank, SGBN and co have proven, as a man I once knew said "Money wey you give person no be your own again"!
Re: My Take On Crypto Curencies. 'Same As Yours? by Incrizz(f): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As mmm and other wonder banks and even the real banks likes Savannah Bank, SGBN and co have proven, as a man I once knew said "Money wey you give person no be your own again"!

He thinks the crypto system is Mystery Babylon The Great in The Bible.
And I share same thoughts.

Of old time, Babylon was a city of wealth and merchants.

In the Bible, Mystery Babylon made the world rich.
But Mystery Babylon was destroyed and the whole world wept.

He is not so sure how that destruction translates to the physical, maybe an internet crash or something. No one knows yet.
Re: My Take On Crypto Curencies. 'Same As Yours? by Incrizz(f): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
The Babylonian woman is the spirit of wickedness.

(1) (Reply)

Come In Here ONLY If You Are Religiously SOUND! / Another New Moniker (18-10-2021) Leaving Christianity In Nairaland? What A Joke! / When Prayer Becomes Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.