Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,834 members, 7,889,782 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

New Man In Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Man In Nairaland (651 Views)

Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Man In Nairaland by obanefo(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2007
hello am new in here.i came across this site in the google website and i thought to my self hell! since this is a naija site i might just as well enjoy this site to share with my fellow naija brothas.By the way my name"s thomas and am very interested in political discussions so plz dont feel bored with my blogs.By the way i be proper naija guy o!
thomas.
Re: New Man In Nairaland by iice(f): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2007
welcome and have fun
Re: New Man In Nairaland by nich(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2007
Hey! You're welcome home! 'hope you have no doubts.
Re: New Man In Nairaland by olanajim(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2007
I am new too but i actually came about it on celtel portal. I didn't bother to read it because of the naira name. It simply mean money matter and i don't want to fall for any wuruwuru. How wrong i was! I found it one of the most interesting site in naija. You get what you want. If u are serious, u get it. If you are funny there is room for u. If you are a genius, oh u will always have a space. There is room for virtually every community in naija except the police. I hope they are not excluded or is it because there is no NAIRA in nairaland? All the same, i an extremely happy to be home.
Re: New Man In Nairaland by obanefo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2007
:Dola like u i thought this site was all about makin money because of the name but then i was wrong too.I never knew tht naija had an online forum for sharing views like other countries, now tht i know abt this site i would say its a god thing come true.
thomas

(1) (Reply)

Good Things Always Happen To Good People, Is This True Or False? / Internat Dating And Love. Is It Real? / Let's Make Money On Petroleum Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.