Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. (1104 Views)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
After developing depression, i finally paid my school fees thanks to God and to a relative of mine that i have never met before...

God didn't fail me at all. People made promises here but none helped out. GreenfarmsNG, well, whatever made you change your mind was obviously trying to end me.

Mods deleted my trends for like 7 times. One dude " Socialjustice " asked me to give up and i promised to prove him otherwise...
Meobizy also did a hot one on me. Bro, please don't contribute hate and ridicule if you can't help. It's a choice.

Also, my church, Freedom Family Assembly Abraka, turned their back on me... It wasn't fair considering the position i was at that moment...

My sincere appreciation to all those that prayed for me even though they had nothing financial to contribute, i am grateful.

My sincere love goes to my beautiful girlfriend that travelled all round to raise money even to taking advance payment from her job... She's an angel, it wouldn't have been possible without someone like her with me.

Finally to my unknown relative, Uncle Ojevwe, "you saved my life... God will not forget you."

Great Delsuite....

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
God is just ambushing helpers left right and center - pity dem ohhh
Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
If you like, no dey plan ahead onto your next school fees.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by lilvicky68(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Some people won't help but they will still discourage others not to help...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by stupidmod3: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
shey after all this, what next.
ur next fee will b like what.

u not thanking God bro u just insulting people left n right n ur girl friend tried for u hope she pays it back well

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by AeroplaneApple: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Happy for you that you got the needed help. Hopefully you'll make good grades, graduate and get a good job.

Don't let the hateful experience you have experienced from others weigh you down from helping others tho.

Please check out my thread too
https://www.nairaland.com/6585230/inneed-80000-naira-loan

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by budaatum: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Another school fees will be due soon so don't wait and come begging here next time.

Remember that the ground will only produce food for you when the sweat of thy brow falls on it and not just when you fall on your knees and come praying here for others to give you manna to eat!

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by budaatum: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Atiku:
If you like, no dey plan ahead onto your next school fees.

Funny that they register new monickers when they beg for help as if they know they would not stand a chance in heaven and hell if we read their history!

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by EmekaBlue(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shey u will still go pay ur pastor tithe tomorrow abi

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by GreenFarmsNG: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Studentdelta21:
After developing depression, i finally paid my school fees thanks to God and to a relative of mine that i have never met before...

God didn't fail me at all. People made promises here but none helped out. GreenfarmsNG, well, whatever made you change your mind was obviously trying to end me.

Mods deleted my trends for like 7 times. One dude " Socialjustice " asked me to give up and i promised to prove him otherwise...
Meobizy also did a hot one on me. Bro, please don't contribute hate and ridicule if you can't help. It's a choice.

Also, my church, Freedom Family Assembly Abraka, turned their back on me... It wasn't fair considering the position i was at that moment...

My sincere appreciation to all those that prayed for me even though they had nothing financial to contribute, i am grateful.

My sincere love goes to my beautiful girlfriend that travelled all round to raise money even to taking advance payment from her job... She's an angel, it wouldn't have been possible without someone like her with me.

Finally to my unknown relative, Uncle Ojevwe, "you saved my life... God will not forget you."

Great Delsuite....

I didn't change my mind. The time is too short.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

I didn't change my mind. The time is too short.
My respect sir. Your hope was admirable.
Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by victorogundepo0(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hehe

1 Like

Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by SocialJustice: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2021
Na me be the kpians when dey worry your life because I tell you the truth.

Shey you don dey ready to beg the other school fees too and your normal upkeep money.

You dey beg money and you get girlfriend. Which money you take dey maintain the relationship or you don colonise her make she dey maintain you and the relationship.

Congratulations on your successful begging, I hope your finances will be sorted out before your next exam so you don't have to suffer depression again.
Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by Emmypure: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Even pastor no help u, tomorrow go pay tithe give am.
Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by SocialJustice: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Studentdelta21:

I was not this broke before, mind you.

I made $6700 January this year, and a bounced work of $7750... So unfortunate that i spent them before reality dawned on me and that's d reason my girl believed in me... When i get, i dey do for am...

Being broke happens. I will still prove you wrong again, i will pay three person's school fees very soon and i will mention you to remind you too.

I helped before when i had, so unfortunate they didn't pay my good back.
Who gives a fyck if you were rich before. No gather your money take sort future bills, if you like spend it all to try to impress online person you do not know. When you're done wasting your money, you can come back here to beg.

Just imagine the sum you claimed to have made this year and you were begging hopelessly for school fees.

No wise, dey chop your money any how, e go over you and I really don't care.
Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by meobizy(f): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
So, when will we see you again for another round of begging?
Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
meobizy:
When you finally have the courage to ask for help when you need it... Pride kills faster than Ebola.
Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
meobizy:
And you don't sound like a savager... What you said shows how prematured you are.
Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by VlamesIffect(f): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Studentdelta21:

Great Delsuite....

Better go find how you go pay next session fees now ....& The session after that.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by meobizy(f): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
Studentdelta21:
And you don't sound like a savager... What you said shows how prematured you are.
Hmm. You have received so can finally show your true colours. Na normal thing, Nairalander.
Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
meobizy:
Hmm. You have received so can finally show your true colours. Na normal thing, Nairalander.
You're annoying... No Nairalander did one thing for me... I and my gal sorted it out.

I'm positive you're broke though.
Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by meobizy(f): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
Studentdelta21:
You're annoying... No Nairalander did one thing for me... I and my gal sorted it out.

I'm positive you're broke though.
Lol. Broke shaming, in your present condition? The self hatred is obvious.
Re: I Finally Paid My School Fees, Thanks To Almighty. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
meobizy:

Lol. Broke shaming, in your present condition? The self hatred is obvious.
ok

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Mansa Musa, The Richest Man Ever Lived / LIZARDS: Strange Facts Of An Ubiquitous Reptile. #9, 15 & 18 Are Intriguing / Still On The Gre, Toefl, Analytical Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.