Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,200 members, 7,910,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience (1688 Views)

Is It A Bad Idea To Have Sex With Your Neighbor / Sex With A Stranger Is Amazing - Twitter Lady. / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
I just left home to live with my boss at work, though I don't know him, he offered me accommodation for me to continue working for him.
Accepted the offer but on a second thought am afraid because his way older than me.
Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jeeeeez Mannnnnn!
Naso!

It's not a bad idea depending on who the stranger is, I think this thing depends on who you're going to stay with, Living with a bad person will make you uncomfortable and look as a house help, while living with a good person will make your stay comfortable, I remember when I went to live with a stranger in Abuja, like I haven't seen him in person before, just Facebook stuffs, I traveled to Abuja, Kubwa precisely, the guy was damn good to me, I didn't spend up to 5k from my own money, and I stayed there for 1 month and some days.

Even when I wanted to go back, he was telling if I could still stay for some time, mehnn, me don't like being a burden to people Shaa, I told he shouldn't worry, that I won't stay before I finish his money grin

3 Likes

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Bola146(f): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
There is nothing bad in that. Its save your money for accommodation expenses. Just be a gentle man, don't go beyond your limits.

2 Likes

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Kingpee2(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
MitCHELL98:
Jeeeeez Mannnnnn!
Naso!

It's not a bad idea depending on who the stranger is, I think this thing depends on who you're going to stay with, Living with a bad person will make you uncomfortable and look as a house help, while living with a good person will make your stay comfortable, I remember when I went to live with a stranger in Abuja, like I haven't seen him in person before, just Facebook stuffs, I traveled to Abuja, Kubwa precisely, the guy was damn good to me, I didn't spend up to 5k from my own money, and I stayed there for 1 month and some days.
Same thing happened to me when I went to Abuja ,same Kubwa,Byazhin ,his mom made me feel more than comfortable,mama dey always even give us fried chicken or turkey if she notices us awake in the middle of the night ,Abuja sweet ,I could remember going to Soul lounge, Kelly para and Movida ,I don chop barbecue cat fish tire .Will visit again some days ...

3 Likes

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kingpee2:

Same thing happened to me when I went to Abuja ,same Kubwa,Byazhin ,his mom made me feel more than comfortable,mama dey always even give us fried chicken or turkey if she notices us awake in the middle of the night ,Abuja sweet ,I could remember going to Soul lounge, Kelly para and Movida ,I don chop barbecue cat fish tire .Will visit again some days ...

Hahaha, I swear, it feels so good to be welcomed outside your own home, well, this same nigga balled me at that same Kelly para, Evelyn Gargen (This was were my Facebook group hosted our hangout) and ACO hotel in Madalla, LOL, it was awesome mehnnn

1 Like

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Lilpen3758: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
MitCHELL98:
Jeeeeez Mannnnnn!
Naso!

Even when I wanted to go back, he was telling if I could still stay for some time, mehnn, me don't like being a burden to people Shaa, I told he shouldn't worry, that I won't stay before I finish his money grin
una dey fvck?

1 Like

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Emvico34: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Some people are very friendly, they will make u feel at home while u are with them, while some are so harsh that u will hate the day u met them. But if ur boss is not harsh to u, then thank ur star and respect urself cos if u go beyond ur bandry, he will treat ur 4kup and kick u out

4 Likes

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lilpen3758:
una dey fvck?

Jeeeeez Mannnnnn!

Am a Guy, he's a guy too, I no be GAY abeg undecided

4 Likes

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Lilpen3758: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
MitCHELL98:

Jeeeeez Mannnnnn!

Am a Guy, he's a guy too, I no be GAY abeg undecided
wait u be guy?? Sorry ooh I think na Michelle I been see

1 Like

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
MitCHELL98:
Jeeeeez Mannnnnn!
Naso!

I have worked with him, he's nice but you know when you get close to people, that's when their true colors surface I am optimistic he LL be nice

1 Like

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
Emvico34:
Some people are very friendly, they will make u feel at home while u are with them, while some are so harsh that u will hate the day u met them. But if ur boss is not harsh to u, then thank ur star and respect urself cos if u go beyond ur bandry, he will treat ur 4kup and kick u out

Sacked me twice but still took me back apologizing, I dey fear wetin him fit do small shaa
Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Emvico34: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Skyvexkent:

Sacked me twice but still took me back apologizing, I dey fear wetin him fit do small shaa

ur boss is friendly. U will enjoy him in the near future

1 Like

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lilpen3758:
wait u be guy?? Sorry ooh I think na Michelle I been see

grin grin Okay

2 Likes

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Lilpen3758: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
MitCHELL98:

grin grin Okay
grin grin where you see better person like that?them no dey again ooh

1 Like

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by VlamesIffect(f): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Skyvexkent:

I have worked with him, he's nice but you know when you get close to people, that's when their true colors surface I am optimistic he LL be nice

Omo just be careful

Set boundaries, Know your limit & never cross it.

1 Like

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Kingpee2(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
MitCHELL98:

Hahaha, I swear, it feels so good to be welcomed outside your own home, well, this same nigga balled me at that same Kelly para, Evelyn Gargen (This was were my Facebook group hosted our hangout) and ACO hotel in Madalla, LOL, it was awesome mehnnn
Are you also familiar with gabi lake mall ? Abuja is sweet when you have a car of your own ,I plan to buy a house there one day sha ....

1 Like

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Skyvexkent:

Yeah, True, Well, Just see as things goes.

1 Like

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kingpee2:
Are you also familiar with gabi lake mall ? Abuja is sweet when you have a car of your own ,I plan to buy a house there one day sha ....

Yeah, I am familiar with it, I was pick pocketed in jabi the first the I step my foot in Abuja grin grin grin so I can't forget that area easily grin grin

1 Like

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
MitCHELL98:

Yeah, True, Well, Just see as things goes.

Thanks
Surely

1 Like

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Kingpee2(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
MitCHELL98:

Yeah, I am familiar with it, I was pick pocketed in jabi the first the I step my foot in Abuja grin grin grin so I can't forget that area easily grin grin
you learnt the hard way bro ,how’s life on your end ?
Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kingpee2:
May your desires be granted.
Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Kingpee2(m): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2021
BKsoul:
May your desires be granted.
Amen and thanks ..
Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2021
It is not.

I lived with a total stranger in the first two years of my time in Lagos.

I had arrived Lagos after a very challenging year in Benin.

You've probably seen people, cap in hand, begging for TFare with claims that their contact went incommunicado on their reaching Lagos and wondered if it's just a scope. Well they're probably true. But in my case, I elected not to go back.

It was fresh after the 2015 election.
Fashola just handed Lagos to Ambode.

There was this rumour that Boko Haram has infiltrated Lagos, so there was fear in the air and reinforced security everywhere.

In those days, any illegal waka can land you in Kirikiri.
You could step out to buy noodles and end up in Alagbon close.
Or go out to sip Jedi on Saturday and be standing trial on Monday. E bad like that.
So, I walked on egg-shells while in the streets.

I saw the obscured parts of Lagos. The Lagos you will never get to see if you're not at the mercy of the street- Dark, dank , taupoline and plywood Lagos.

Here substance abuse reigned supreme .
Everybody dey high on rubber solution.
Women dey bazz weed.
Toto na 4-400.
You go fucj mama, fucj Pikin. embarassed
Everywhere mad like that.

As I ran out of cash and couldn't risk becoming a resident of Ijora under bridge, I wired my sister who called a friend that called a friend. grin

In two days , I was off the street.

In a month, I was already employed.

For the years I lived in my new home ,
I never for once felt out of place.

God bless Igbo boys.

Man housed me and four other hustlers he barely knew.

In the morning, one-one we go dissapear into Lagos,

in the night we go gather till midnight dey sip beer and share exploits.

I moved out years ago but still feel at home whenever I visit.
He has proven to be the big brother I never had.

Over the years , we've become family.

4 Likes

Re: Living With A Stranger, Is It A Bad Idea. Share Your Experience by 1F30M4(f): 2:33am On Jun 04, 2021
Skyvexkent:

You've got another chance, he is a good man.. Not many people get this so don't blow it.. Listen attentively, be focused, do your job diligently, accord him respect & be polite at all times.. Do not push him to his limit.. All the best!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Canceled The Proposal. Good Or Bad Move? / True Life Story : My First Week In School After Writing Jamb 12 Times. / How True Is This? (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.