Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,577 members, 7,948,239 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Today's Devotional- Friday 4th June 2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotional- Friday 4th June 2021 (310 Views)

ECK Live Light And Sound Service 4th June 2023 / Today's Devotional - Friday 30th July 2021 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional, Friday 29th Sept 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional- Friday 4th June 2021 by Thedevotinals: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: EVER CONSCIOUS OF HIS PRESENCE
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 13:14

'The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.'

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: YOU CAN BEAR GOOD FRUIT
BIBLE TEXT: John 15:8 (ESV)

'By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples.'

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

[url=]JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.[/url]

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT:

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: NO FEAR
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 10:26–27, 29

'For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries . . . Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?'

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: DIVINE SECURITY 1
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 28:1

“The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: NOT JUST A NUMBER
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Chronicles 9:22

“All these which were chosen to be porters in the gates were two hundred and twelve. These were reckoned by their genealogy in their villages, whom David and Samuel the seer did ordain in their set office.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: CHRISTIAN WITNESSING (II)
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 52:7

“How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings…”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: STRENGTH MADE PERFECT
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 12:9

'And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.'

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: SALVATION THROUGH TRUST
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 6:22

'Thus did Noah according to all that God commanded him . . .'

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: PERFECT JUSTICE
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 32:4

'All [God’s] ways are just.'

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: ANGELIC PROTECTION
BIBLE TEXT: MATTHEW 18:10

‘Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

[url=]OUR DAILY MANNA FOR FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.[/url]

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT:

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: JOHN BEARS WITNESS ABOUT JESUS
BIBLE TEXT: John 1:19-28

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: LET GOD BE FIRST
BIBLE TEXT: Daniel 6:10

'Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.'

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: GET PAST THE CROSSROAD
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Kings 17:7-9 KJV

'And it came to pass after a while that the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land. And the word of the Lord came unto him, saying arise, get thee to Zarephath which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.'

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: INSECURE? REMEMBER WHOSE YOU ARE
BIBLE TEXT: John 8:12 (NIV)

'When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: HIS POWER AT WORK IN YOU
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 3:20

'Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.'

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: RESIST THE DEVIL
BIBLE TEXT: James 4:7

'Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.'

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

[urlhttps://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/teevo-for-4th-june-2021-get-rid-of-wild-instincts/=]TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.[/url]

TOPIC: GET RID OF “WILD” INSTINCTS
BIBLE TEXT: Acts 17:2 GNB

“According to his usual habit Paul went to the synagogue. There during three Sabbaths he held discussions with the people….”

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: OUR FINANCIAL SECURITY
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 8

READ CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021.

TOPIC: CREATING A LEGACY OF A LIFETIME
BIBLE TEXT: Song of Solomon 6:3 NIV

'I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine'

READ GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Delivers His Birthday Preparation Message A Day Before His Death / Why Many Prophets And Kings Of Old Desired To Hear What The Law Of Christ Says / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.