Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,243 members, 7,950,318 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. (754 Views)

Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears / Magu Probe: I Don’t Regret Being Panel Chairman - Ayo Salami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by Luigi02(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2021
Have you ever regretted being a Nigerian? Be honest pls
Me personally, I really can't think of how many times I've asked God why He decided to create me as a Nigerian. I see Europeans on pics everyday and I just get very envious of them, they live free and happy lives, the live anyone in Nigeria wouldn't mind having even in here. When you go through suffering in this country, you get frustrated because the suffering appears to be endless, which is pretty bad. Once one bad leader goes, another one comes. The only prayer you can make is for the incoming one not to get even worse than the outgoing. Can't even think of how many times I've harbored the thoughts of suicide, personally. The only thing keeping me from it is the thoughts of going to Hell because God doesn't support it. I mean I complain of suffering in here, what would happen if after suffering here, I get to continue suffering after leaving here? I shouldn't try it, I think to myself sometimes, but what other choice do I have? . God knows my heart, I've decided that I won't marry, neither bring any kid to this world if I do not make it, would be stupid of me to try such a thing.
Always wanted to be a footballer while growing up, was the best in my class. Today, I am not. Maybe if I was a European, it would've been different. Today, I'm looking forward to getting into the military and probably get killed or not. Maybe giving my life for my country wouldn't be bad, at least I get to leave this shitty country. Well worth it bcus that isn't suicide, is it? A few teens like me I've met feel the same way, no one is proud of being a Nigerian anymore all thanks to the wicked and heartless leaders we have.

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by PoloG: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2021
I regret being a black man self not even Nigerian
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by Joromi1: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2021
I really do. I also regret not grabbing the opportunity I had one tim to leave this country.
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by DankemzI(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2021
I've never been proud of this country.
Except on football game �
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by Chloraseptic: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2021
Only time I'm proud to be a Nigerian is when they express their unity on social media...
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2021
Here in UAE as a black man you’re a slave
As a Nigerian your slave level increase to power two

If police stop you and you mention you’re a Nigerian
Kai you don enter
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by johnmartus(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Proudly to be a nigerian.
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by Masterkernel1: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Hell of a nation.
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by folabayo(f): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2021
If i have my way self, i will just die and appear inside another woman's belly either in Switzerland/ U.S.A wink

Nigeria heard, but all the same even if u talk from now till tomorrow nothing will change.
Just continue working on yourself and strive to survival till u mk it.
Even in this harsh condition there are alot of people making it

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by Temmylee01(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2021
Nop never regret of being a Nigeria, but next when am choosing destination am definitely not choosing Nigeria as a country of birth.
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by DiagnoPolitics: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2021
PoloG:
I regret being a black man self not even Nigerian

You forgot to blame Biafrans for making you a black man.

Don't you remember when Nnamdi Kanu discussed with your creator before your creation to send you to nigeria and denied your mother visa from travelling abroad for delivery when you were in her womb? grin grin
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by DiagnoPolitics: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2021
When you see any idiot parading as "patriots', with chants of "One nigeria" nowadays, there is 95% certainty they either muslims or abookis. grin grin

One Ibo efulefu APC member that usually comes to my office to defend buhari because his father was made ordinary ward chairman of APC in their village has since disappeared, he no dey come again. grin

When you ask him about APC and buhari nowadays he will quickly change topic. grin
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by mbaise1000: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
johnmartus:
Proudly to be a nigerian.
You didn't give us reasons you are proud of it bros,
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by mbaise1000: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Temmylee01:
Nop never regret of being a Nigeria, but next when am choosing destination am definitely not choosing Nigeria as a country of birth.

WHY bros?
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Of course! Why not, if not. The country had No achievement ,even going deep to scrape History in school curriculums shows that Nigeria is not a country and shouldn't had been.
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by PoloG: 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

You forgot to blame Biafrans for making you a black man.

Don't you remember when Nnamdi Kanu discussed with your creator before your creation to send you to nigeria and denied your mother visa from travelling abroad for delivery when you were in her womb? grin grin
who the fvck is this?
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by zombieHUNTER: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Here in UAE as a black man you’re a slave
As a Nigerian your slave level increase to power two

If police stop you and you mention you’re a Nigerian
Kai you don enter

Because they know you are from the shithole..

A country that queued up under hot sun and voted in Buhari... Some one still living in the past that the world has left behind...

A country where a sultan is proposing hijab when people die daily due to insecurity

Spits on the shitholers... Let me tell you
No politician believe in this country.. they just want to make money and buy masions overseas while relocating with their families...
Their kids all school abroad...

There are doing a Constitution review now..
No shitholer can propose a must for Nigerian public schools for the kids of all public servants....

No shitholer can demand Nigerian hospitals for all public office holders.. let's make it constitutional,.

Shitholers are out there chasing shadows...
Spits...

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by DiagnoPolitics: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
PoloG:
who the fvck is this?

Your nightmare.
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by PoloG: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

Your nightmare.
sorry i dont know you
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by November1857(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
I regret sharing the same country with those pig from core north !
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by DiagnoPolitics: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
PoloG:
sorry i dont know you

You don't have to. You cannot know what is greater than you.
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by Nehyooh(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2021
folabayo:
If i have my way self, i will just die and appear inside another woman's belly either in Switzerland/ U.S.A wink

Nigeria heard, but all the same even if u talk from now till tomorrow nothing will change.
Just continue working on yourself and strive to survival till u mk it.
Even in this harsh condition there are alot of people making it
True !
Re: Do You Regret Being A Nigerian? Forget Patriotism. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
It's will be understament if i say i regret....
I just want to see the angle that direct me to this sh***t hole first

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation:Tinubu The Repentant Slave Trader(photos) / Only Financial Illiterates Think Twitter Does Not Need Nigeria And China! / Questions Of The Day: Right Answers Gets A Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.