Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,706 members, 7,889,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos (1787 Views)

Terrorism/kidnapping: Influential Northern Senator Under Watch / APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari / Saraki Embarrass Kastsina Senator Over Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnapping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by Infoexpert24: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has dismissed the war threat issued against the Southeast by Senator Adamu Bulkachuwa.

Bulkachuwa, who is the Chairman of, Senate Committee on Foreign Relations had said the Nigerian government should declare war on the Southeast if situation calls for it.

The lawmaker had said the Nigerian Government will not bow to the demands of ‘insurgents’ in the Southeast.

He said the Southeast had tried separating from Nigeria before which resulted in a civil war, hence should the region decide to take the same route, the Nigerian government will have no choice but to respond.

According to him, the government will fight them and give them what they want.

CONTINUE READING HERE: https://infoexpert24.com/2021/06/04/nnamdi-kanu-fires-back-at-northern-senator-over-war-threat-against-the-southeast/

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by triple996(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2021
By d time kanu is don with east eeeh!,
Biafraland will turn to land of ashes and regrets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by ebuka440: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2021
The man is suffering from dementia.
Ewu hausa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by ogbuefi677(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2021
triple996:
Don't cry for me Argentina!!!
Ewu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by Kukukillus: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2021
I prefer to die like a king than to live like a worthless slave. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2021
triple996:

HOPE YOU CAN ALSO COME AND TELL PEOPLE HOW FULANIS HAS TURNED NIGERIA TO A MESS WITH THERR ISLAMIZATION...
TO ISLAMIS NIGERIA IS IT BY FORCE, I NO WAN BE A MUSLIM AND I KNOW WAN SHARE COUNTRY WITH YOU MUSLIMS IS IT BY FORCE. TUFIAKWA....

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by limeta(f): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2021
triple996:

why would you want that to happen
Is there no love in your heart
Can you wish the same to your family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by mbaise1000: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
And the biggest question should be ""why must the so called south east be part of nigeria"?
Why must a people be forced to be part of what they don't want? And to see that some dumb things are here gloating and rejoicing that a biafrans are being murdered for no other reason than that they don't want to be part of you shows how stewpid somethings can be

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by leaderlegend(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Our foreign terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by STEWpid(f): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
I hate Islam!
I hate Christianity!
I hate Fulani!
I don't really like Hausa; they are too dumb to have been overtaken by a minority group! They are the entrance of our problem in this country.
The South is too stewpid, education for nothing!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by oilyngbati(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
This deranged runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu should stop being a lily livered coward and come back to Nigeria and lead his brainless Ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by Phcmayor(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
All these drinkers in the Senate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by owobokiri(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
South East Senators and House of Representative members should stay away from that building in the meantime, in order to register their anger and disdain to all the uncouth vituperations hurtling down from the mouth of these over pampered Northern crooks.

It's one thing for such statements to be made by ordinary people but a different thing altogether for such threats to be coming from supposedly elected representatives of the arid North. We can't share the same legislative chambers with these conscienceless incubators of genocide and ethnic cleansing..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
My question is.. while Nnamdi Kanu is fighting from abroad, what are Ndigbo doing in Nigeria? please can someone tell me what Ndigbo are doing in terms of the Realization of the Republic of Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by LordLugard1: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Igbos believe that to have Biafra they must kill all security personnel except Nnamdi Kanu police sister. All other policemen are zoo police except Kanu sister, Nnenna Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by oilyngbati(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
owobokiri:
South East Senators and House of Representative members should stay away from that building in the meantime, in order to register their anger and disdain to all the uncouth vituperations hurtling down from the mouth of these over pampered Northern crooks.

It's one thing for such statements to be made by ordinary people but a different thing altogether for such threats to be coming from supposedly elected representatives of the arid North. We can't share the same legislative chambers with these conscienceless incubators of genocide and ethnic cleansing..
grin Internet keyboard warrior. I thought your suplim reader was supposed to be here last week to lead the fight like he promised? Now he’s has put your empty brain on hold for another 150 days telling you clowns to read psalms 1-150 grin. Ndi ara! Ndi eri eri. Meanwhile see your life, a frustrated drug dealer in Asia:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by Nkitara: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
triple996:
Cursed cowed slave
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos by flamingREED(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
We will not let you dip your holy book in the Atlantic.

(1) (Reply)

YORUBAS: Why Southern Unity And Not Western Unity? (NW/SW) / Nigeria Army In A Serious Gun Battle With Boko Haram And Iswap / Soludo Borrowed 100 Billion In His First 4 Months, Peter Obi Borrowed Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.